Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Oh my god she is pregnant :eek:
    how typical then of Petey patting her stomach to get the gossip going before it was announced jeessshh:rolleyes:

And you can see by by the looks on both their faces that they knew exactly what they were doing.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the first half of next years fully booked.

My traumatic pregnancy
    how I delt with my girlfriends traumatic pregnancy
    Were engaged!
    Baby pics
    Our wedding plans
    Wedding
    It was amazing but I wish my brother could've been there
    Our amazing honeymoon
    I am now fulfilled, I love my life my family and my kids
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you can see by by the looks on both their faces that they knew exactly what they were doing.....

unbelievable,:rolleyes:
    silly girl she's still at medical school she's so young why not wait until she was settled and slightly older,
    i do think.Emily is like a fan obsessed with being Peter Andres girlfriend :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG. How predictable is this man. Love the comments on the Daily mail, people not really buying into this great romance without chemistry.

23 year old girl with a great career ahead of her, has now made a career with Peter Andre. Fast forward ten years and she will regret this.

Love the previous posts, which were all bang on target.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's pretty obvious that his ex-wife's pregnancy has infuriated him by the way he's behaved on his show and in his magazine column...all that pretending he doesn't give a shit and sighing to camera and making a very public point that he's not fazed...yeah right, the man doth protest too much. So this is no surprise to me at all. I don't think it's an accident either, although they might pretend it is. :rolleyes:

Peter, Peter. Always promoting himself as the model dad. Well I'm afraid he's no different from all those welfare breeders who pop kids for attention and money - the only difference is he gets more money and attention than most. Of course you could always try and convince me that he's got to that settled point in life with Emily where they feel it's right to start a family - but everything is saying otherwise including their other commitments to work and lack of commitment to each other. How depressing. I wondered by the next series is extended - because it's new Baby Diaries.

I think I can finally say though.........KP and PA...are OFFICIALLY as bad as each other!!!! :D

^^this
    all that garbage on his tv show about hes not the sort to rush into things,theyve only been together 7months they haven't even mentioned the L word never mind live together to show hes not as bad as his ex wife when all the time like you have said they are both as bad as each other,:rolleyes:
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Well the first half of next years fully booked.

My traumatic pregnancy
    how I delt with my girlfriends traumatic pregnancy
    Were engaged!
    Baby pics
    Our wedding plans
    Wedding
    It was amazing but I wish my brother could've been there
    Our amazing honeymoon
    I am now fulfilled, I love my life my family and my kids

You forgot:

But I'm never ever going to tell anyone why I split up with Katie. Honest. But it was massive. I'm not saying anything else. And it was her fault. That's it- I'm keeping quiet. It's a secret. etc etc etc
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So pleased for them both,the child will be gorgeous just like mummy and daddy.
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right now a vomit smiley would be very appropriate. I doubt they will last anyway.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh
    Oh My Flipping God:eek:

So the blessed one is bearing the Spawn of Andre.

At least this will finally put paid to all the "she's really intelligent" comments.
    I'm still a bit :eek::confused::eek: at the whole thing, but my initial thoughts are

- what on earth would induce someone to give up a burgeoning medical career to saddle themselves with a middle-aged zeleb?
    Unless, as I've been saying from the beginning, she was looking for a route into fame and PA was available.

- there is no way this was an accident.
    Surely anyone with an even rudimentary grasp of biology would have a fairly good idea about contraception, let alone a qualified doctor.
    Furthermore, how did PA manage to impregnate her when she's firmly ensconced in the back bedroom?

- I said from the beginning that despite all the protestations to the contrary, she seemed to be enjoying the attention that being PA's girlfriend brought her.
    I still think that she's way more into the idea of fame than she makes out, and I honestly have a feeling that this could very well still end in tears ( FOR PA ) - and dislike him though I might, that's not a particularly pleasant thing for him.

- whatever anyone thinks, this poor child is being whored out before it's even born - and she is quite happily going along with it.
    There is NO WAY this child will be able to have anything resembling a "normal" life.
    Daddy's career rests on the exact opposite.

@lexi - who in their right mind would see PA as b/f or husband material?
    An "intelligent" woman or a wannabe famewhore?

Can you just imagine how much mileage these two are going to get out of this?

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to take the upcoming "media frenzy" surrounding Spawn of Andre.
    I wonder if the long-suffering Mr AS would be receptive to selling up and moving to a remote island with no tv or internet connection, at least for the next 18 years or so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she's just spent years to qualify as a Dr, if she was that intelligent she would want to start a career first?? Not get knocked up just after her results by a millionaire? Cant anyone else see through this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IM still actually :eek::eek::confused: that she would do this -why Emily ??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IM still actually :eek::eek::confused: that she would do this -why Emily ??

She's stupid
    She wants to be famous
    Whoring out your child to reality zelebdom is probably slightly less hard work than sewing a drunken man's head back together in an A and E department at the end of a 40 hour shift
    She's stupid
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's stupid
    She wants to be famous
    Whoring out your child to reality zelebdom is probably slightly less hard work than sewing a drunken man's head back together in an A and E department at the end of a 40 hour shift
    She's stupid

i know that now azura!
    when i used to watch her i must admit i always thought she was star struck but still thought that surely they both would have their heads screwed on to let her have a career first,with moving in together on the cards in the future and when that rumour came out (that they both put out there in the first place) i just thought they wouldn't be so stupid,
    but alas they are :rolleyes:

edit i said yesterday on a forum that i hate all the roll eyes smilies that people use when they answer back to you and here's me today using loads but this news is really only worthy of :rolleyes: to me as im soo amazed at her stupidity
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,538
    Forum Member
    Seems this idiot is filming his new make over show. This is from a local paper ......

Maldon Standard
    We've heard that Peter Andre is in Tollesbury. Has anyone seen him or know why he's there?

Didn't think they would allow him in such a beautiful village.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know that now azura!
    when i used to watch her i must admit i always thought she was star struck but still thought that surely they both would have their heads screwed on to let her have a career first,with moving in together on the cards in the future and when that rumour came out (that they both put out there in the first place) i just thought they wouldn't be so stupid,
    but alas they are :rolleyes:

edit i said yesterday on a forum that i hate all the roll eyes smilies that people use when they answer back to you and here's me today using loads but this news is really only worthy of :rolleyes: to me as im soo amazed at her stupidity

It reminds me of the quote that goes something like "It is better to stay silent and be thought of as a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

Or in the case of the blessed Emily "It is better to pretend that you are an intelligent young woman in love and not a starry-eyed, moronic famewhore who allowed yourself to be impregnated by a middle-aged z-lister and prove Azura was right all along";)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got more chance of being on the cover of next month's Vogue than PA has of giving up reality TV.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    And in time for tomorrow's mags?

And try to be big news than William and Kate's baby?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    And in time for tomorrow's mags?

And try to be big news than William and Kate's baby?

Here you go Goaty.
    Does the f*ckwit's complete f*ckwittery know no bounds?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a500241/peter-andre-i-want-son-junior-to-marry-royal-baby.html

Do you think PA will feel the same if the Royal Sprog is a boy, or will he just have to resort to pimping out Princess?:rolleyes:
  • livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here you go Goaty.
    Does the f*ckwit's complete f*ckwittery know no bounds?

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a500241/peter-andre-i-want-son-junior-to-marry-royal-baby.html

Omg what a prat lol I feel embarrassed for him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg what a prat lol I feel embarrassed for him.

Don't - the idiot knows exactly what he's doing.
    It's his children I feel sorry for.
    ALL of them.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think Pete's vying for a knighthood??:eek:

He's got 2 hopes - Bob Hope and no hope.
  • ValentinaVargasValentinaVargas Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    If she's just spent years to qualify as a Dr, if she was that intelligent she would want to start a career first?? Not get knocked up just after her results by a millionaire? Cant anyone else see through this?

That's the thing though, she isn't yet. From 1st June 2013.......

"The Mysterious Girl singer appears to be letting his beau concentrate on her doctorate studies, and when questioned over a possible proposal date he replied:"

"I don't know. I'm just conscious that she's got another nine months left of her university course. In a year from now, she'll be Dr Emily MacDonagh."

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2013/06/peter-andre-says-nine-months-is-too-soon-to-get-married
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily looks like Kate :confused: well she has long hair like Kate so it must be that :yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"The Mysterious Girl singer appears to be letting his beau concentrate on her doctorate studies, and when questioned over a possible proposal date he replied:"

"I don't know. I'm just conscious that she's got another nine months left of her university course. In a year from now, she'll be Dr Emily MacDonagh."

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2013/06/peter-andre-says-nine-months-is-too-soon-to-get-married

Now I'm totally :confused:
    According to PA it's far too soon into the relationship to get married, but not to soon to knock her up?
    Am I missing something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ive seen alot of people say the same-that Emily isn't qualified yet which is why im so amazed shed get pregnant
This discussion has been closed.