The most boring House Mate you can remember...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 659
Forum Member
✭✭
BB10 Kris Donnelly, visual merchandiser, Shrewsbury, :"When the package is this pretty, nobody cares if you've got a personality"....

Boring, dull, vacant, sleeping - who inspires this title?

Comments

• CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Laura BB11.
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam...BB14.
    Suzie...BB7
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve BB10.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gos BB4.
    Completely useless then any row he would wade in and even stop that.
    He treated the entire thing like waiting for a Bus.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Pete Bennett - banged on pots and pans all day everyday in BB7
    Gos - slept behind the sofa practically 24/7 all the way through BB4
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Luke A.

Doesn't mentally engage me at all from a HG<--->Observer relationship point of view. Lights...are...off.
  • LongbowLongbow Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Sam BB14... the most boring, invisible, uninteresting person i may have ever seen on a BB. I knew just as much about him afterwards as i did before he was introduced. The biggest travesty too was that he won, i assume by default as there were many unlikable characters in BB14 but at least they had somewhat of a "character". Sam was literally as interesting as a lamp.
  • reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maysoon BB9 totally pointless HM.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Laura BB11, though she was only in a few episodes. LukeA is easily the most tedious person to make it far; the only other finallist that soulcrushingly dull was JJ2
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Rachel, who won BB (can't recall the season) - but there were lots of boring candidates that year! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel Rice and Luke A were two of my favourite housemates and never had a boring hour. :)

I would divide the question into noisily boring and quietly boring.

Noisily boring: Charley Uchea. Conor Maynard.

Quietly boring: Susie. Laura, Jo AND JJ2 in BB11. Louise Cliffe.
  • catspawcatspaw Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just about the whole cast of BB4 with the possible exception of Jon the Tickle, whose particular form of boringness was strangely fascinating. Apart from him all HMs with the potential to be interesting were booted out early on leaving a bunch of polite zombies.

It's their fault I didn't tune into BB5 till near the end and missed most of the fun.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    catspaw wrote: »
    Just about the whole cast of BB4 with the possible exception of Jon the Tickle, whose particular form of boringness was strangely fascinating. Apart from him all HMs with the potential to be interesting were booted out early on leaving a bunch of polite zombies.

It's their fault I didn't tune into BB5 till near the end and missed most of the fun.[/QUOTE
    ]
    That was a weird BB year. Cameron won.. I recall BB changed the rules and the housemates were woken up because they slept till late.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uhhh, sorry, I can't even remember the most boring......
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Sam BB14

Gos and Scott BB4

Charlie Travers, her nightly monologues made me switch of the half hour live feed every time.

Shabby and Keeva - walkng, not, walking again, no changed my mind - ruined several days of that series.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    It's got to be Scott BB4- the only housemate I've ever forgotten was in the house until about halfway through.
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    Has to be Maysoon
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually had to Google Sam BB14...

and definitely Maysoon.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fish trader with the Bible. Can't remember his name.
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, Lisa from BB10. Dullness personified.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    The fish trader with the Bible. Can't remember his name.

Cameron (I live in a hut on my own I never see anyone)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Cameron (I live in a hut on my own I never see anyone)

That's the one.:D
  • ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the point of noisily boring is interesting, and for me it would have to be Kitten. She thought she was this big rebel, but it came off so childish and contrived. All her protests, nominating Big Sister and that statue in the garden (when they hadn't even been asked to nominate. It was kinda funny when she got on the roof the second time to demand more alcohol and all the other HMs were like 'Kitten, just get off the f*****g roof' :p She was such a loser, and so tiring to watch.

Quietly boring, so many to mention. All the HND HMs bar Spiral from BB7, Laura BB8, almost all the BB10 HMs, all the BB11 finalists bar Josie (wasn't a fan, but I wouldn't say she was boring) and the new arrivals bar Sam Pepper and Scouse Rachel, Luke S BB13, like, half the BB14 house.

It's surprising how BB casting can make so many mistakes time and time again.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gos of course. He was and will be, by far, the most dull housemate in the most boring series of big brother ever. He basically just went on a sleeping holiday for a few months.

Bb4 was so shit, they even swapped a housemate from the African series and it was still crap.

In the end it was for the best though, we wouldn't of had the classic series of 5-7 if it wasn't for that boring lot.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    It's surprising how BB casting can make so many mistakes time and time again.

I don't think all the 'boring' housemates were casting mistakes - Rachel and Susie caused plenty of conflict in the house because their (alleged) dullness clashed with other people. And I assume they cast people like Louise or Ash purely based on looks (and one note people like Kitten just to be a shortlived nuisance).