Options

So much for Christopher being Mark's 'bezzy mate'......

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
Forum Member
He didn't even choose him to be in his band. Christopher's face was so disappointed. I really liked Mark, but I've gone right off him.....no loyalty - it's all 'me, me, me'.

Comments

• Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He picked zoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeë

And Ash
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe was already band leader
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Christopher, please don't fall for Mark
  • Options
    simeysimey Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    He's a horrible person. It's all me me me with him.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,663
    Forum Member
    Christopher is way too good for Mark, in every way.
  • Options
    humbug333humbug333 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen put Ash though. she is in charge. I would love to see her face if she lost her immunity
  • Options
    Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Poor Christopher. :(

Oh well, when he wins the series it will all be worth it. :)
  • Options
    jeannie26jeannie26 Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~V~ wrote: »
    Poor Christopher, please don't fall for Mark

Think by the way he was gushing about him in the diary room it's to late. He needing to forget him as Mark will ignore him as soon as he is out the door.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    Christopher is way too good for Mark, in every way.

Yes he is, its a shame he comes across as needy so Mark will always have the power in their relationship.
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark doesn't want to fall into the trap of being hated like Steven. It's a flaw, but understandable. :)
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher is without doubt the nicest, most decent human being in the house. :)
  • Options
    PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeannie26 wrote: »
    Think by the way he was gushing about him in the diary room it's to late. He needing to forget him as Mark will ignore him as soon as he is out the door.

Mark will drop him the minute he outlives his use. He's a media savvy wannabe & an obnoxious little twerp!!!
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not in a romantic relationship, it's just that Christopher acts as if they are

He seems to be fantasizing about Mark. He goes to the diaryroom and attributes all kinds of deep and meaningful reasons for Mark's behaviour towards him

He acts and speaks as if he has known Mark for years and that they understand each other without the need for words

Is he building up the relationship he has with Mark into much more than it actually is ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark's treatment of Christopher is starting to piss me off. Maybe that lady on BOTS was right and it will start to lessen his popularity.

Christopher has obviously fallen for him and gets seriously starry-eyed even talking about him. It's cringey and kinda sad to hear Christopher excusing his behavior.
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Christopher. :(

Oh well, when he wins the series it will all be worth it. :)

I wouldn't object to him winning but imagine how much Mark will leach onto him if he does.

And he will be taken for a fool.

That will be hard for him.
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Puppy_Junk wrote: »
    Mark's treatment of Christopher is starting to piss me off. Maybe that lady on BOTS was right and it will start to lessen his popularity.

Christopher has obviously fallen for him and gets seriously starry-eyed even talking about him. It's cringey and kinda sad to hear Christopher excusing his behavior.
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    They are not in a romantic relationship, it's just that Christopher acts as if they are

He seems to be fantasizing about Mark. He goes to the diaryroom and attributes all kinds of deep and meaningful reasons for Mark's behaviour towards him

He acts and speaks as if he has known Mark for years and that they understand each other without the need for words

Is he building up the relationship he has with Mark into much more than it actually is ?

He has taken mark saying "were on the same page" to mean they are going g to get together out of the house, I think it means nothing of the sort
  • Options
    blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nediachick wrote: »
    He didn't even choose him to be in his band. Christopher's face was so disappointed. I really liked Mark, but I've gone right off him.....no loyalty - it's all 'me, me, me'.

Marks bezzy mate is his reflection.
  • Options
    pagingmrhermanpagingmrherman Posts: 927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark is in total control of that relationship. He orders Christopher to sleep next to him and when to go sleep elsewhere. He says when they can kiss. He didn't even think to pick him for the party.

Christopher has zero backbone so he will never call Mark out
  • Options
    molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Somebody watching will fall in love with Christopher and sweep him off his feet when he gets out. I'm convinced of it.
  • Options
    LondonCityGirl_LondonCityGirl_ Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    I'm in agreement with the majority, Mark's behaviour toward Christopher has really made him go down in my estimation.
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why did he have to pick Christopher to be on his side, he's trying to win a challenge and Christopher can't sing a note
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark picks and chooses when he wants Christopher and this pisses me off.

He uses him when he wants him and spits him out just as fast.

Christopher is way too good for him.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »

Wilst i do agree with you ,it's quite sad to see as Mark seems to take Advantage of Christopher feeling this way ,by getting him to do what ever he wants ,and using him as his whipping boy if he's in a bad mood for whatever reason
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I think Mark doesn't want his relationship with Christopher to overshadow his time in the house.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why did he have to pick Christopher to be on his side, he's trying to win a challenge and Christopher can't sing a note

Neither can Mark.