Chris joins Helen in the spare bedroom

Comments

• Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    da33431 wrote: »
    Well he said he wanted to take her abroad, not sure he had this in mind :D

Is Chris paying the bedroom Tax And Her Hr rate:o

I think they all suspect it may be fake this late in the game, i don't think Ash and Christopher are in on it.

But if they remember Chicken Stu's Eviction out the DR during the Wednesdays party!
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He can't be evicted.

He can be saved.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    He told her he finds her sexy & that he yearned to go away with her - not exactly the words of a frightened kitten.

Besides it would serve him right if she did give him a hard time after the disgusting way in which he treated Pav imo.

And yet more of this "he treated saint Pav like dirt" nonsense....that was so 3 weeks ago ;-)

Anyway, I think the "creepy Chris" hype that BBBOTS and Emma Willis started was punishment enough...debt paid.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's looks like they're getting desperate to save this show and Helen so near the end, let it die it's death already.
  • Options
    EvamorryEvamorry Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Fair play to Ash for staying loyal if he thought Helen was genuinely evicted, he could of thrown her under the bus but said he wants to see her when he's out and how she was an amazing housemate.

:confused::o Were you serious when you were typing this op? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And yet more of this "he treated saint Pav like dirt" nonsense....that was so 3 weeks ago ;-)

Anyway, I think the "creepy Chris" hype that BBBOTS and Emma Willis started was punishment enough...debt paid.
    I never mentioned the word saint.

If we are only, as you suggest, to judge the HMs over the past two weeks then Pav is the clear winner for me, but personally I think your idea is a bit unrealistic.
  • Options
    EvamorryEvamorry Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    It's looks like they're getting desperate to save this show and Helen so near the end, let it die it's death already.

They've already saved Helen, it seems to be just poor old Chris they have it in for :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're not the only one. They really are doing their best to p*ss off the viewers this year.

They just seem to have zero respect, all these twists are just becoming monotonous and annoying.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I never mentioned the word saint.

If we are only, as you suggest, to judge the HMs over the past two weeks then Pav is the clear winner for me, but personally I think your idea is a bit unrealistic.

Fair enough, support Pav, but the way people bang on about a small rift between him and Chris several weeks ago and that Chris should be forever tarred with that black mark is just unfair.
  • Options
    magpi99magpi99 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Helen's so lucky to be trapped in a room with Wormtongue, he'll be declaring his undying love for her by morning.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will they spoon ?.....
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    magpi99 wrote: »
    Helen's so lucky to be trapped in a room with Wormtongue, he'll be declaring his undying love for her by morning.

Yup:

Big Brother Live @BBUKLive · 8m

1.27am: Chris is lying in bed, smiling to himself. Helen's got her headphones on, listening to the House. #BBUKLive
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup:

1.27am: Chris is lying in bed, smiling to himself. Helen's got her headphones on, listening to the House. #BBUKLive

You are going to have to get in bed sometime Helen and Daddy Chris is waiting :D
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wormtongue

:D
  • Options
    MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup:

Ahahaha Creepy Chris wears his title well :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yup:

Yup what?

That Chris is in bed or that he is smiling....(how dare he)

There are some smutty minds on here, you lot should apply to be in the BBBOTS audience. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    NichoNicho Posts: 4,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are going to have to get in bed sometime Helen and Daddy Chris is waiting :D

He's only six years older then her for goodness sake!
  • Options
    MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's never been keener for an early night :D.
    Will they spoon ?.....
    Yup:

You're all on a roll tonight :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fair enough, support Pav, but the way people bang on about a small rift between him and Chris several weeks ago and that Chris should be forever tarred with that black mark is just unfair.
    I take your point but I maintain that it was Chris who engineered Pav's unfair treatment by all of the other HMs by creeping around planting seeds of doubt & if he hadn't done this Pav would have settled in a lot quicker.

He then gets slagged off for mixing with Ash & Helen, despite being told by Chris that he had no intention of making an effort to befriend him, not to mention his accusations of staring at Ashleigh. Now that's unfair!
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Never thought I'd utter these words this series but poor Helen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evamorry wrote: »
    They've already saved Helen, it seems to be just poor old Chris they have it in for :(

Could he think of a worse week being enclosed with Helen hearing her kicking off about comments she may hear.:o
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Big Brother Live @BBUKLive

1.50am: Helen and Chris have decided they quite fancy a sandwich. #BBUKLive

Kinky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I take your point but I maintain that it was Chris who engineered Pav's unfair treatment by all of the other HMs by creeping around planting seeds of doubt & if he hadn't done this Pav would have settled in a lot quicker.

He then gets slagged off for mixing with Ash & Helen, despite being told by Chris that he had no intention of making an effort to befriend him, not to mention his accusations of staring at Ashleigh. Now that's unfair!

So none of the other HM's unfairly treated Pav, that ex HM's didn't start this paranoia about him...it's all Chris's work? Disagree totally.

Even if all of that were true, Chris has more than paid for his "sins"...to portray him as a creep, some kind of sex freak or pervert is way too far and disgusting IMO.
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1.56am: Ashleigh's tucked up in bed and it's time we were, too. See you in the morning! #BBUKLive

Methinks the producers wanted a bitching session from Ashleigh & Christopher tonight lol.