I exhaled a spider when i woke up this morning

InTheLoopInTheLoop Posts: 6,595
Forum Member
Why is there so many spiders around at the moment!
I woke up this morning and a blooming spider crawled out of my mouth, plus there is an egg sack in the corner of my room which keeps swelling and moving
When will they stop showing themselves

Comments

• Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InTheLoop wrote: »
    I woke up this morning and a blooming spider crawled out of my mouth, plus there is an egg sack in the corner of my room which keeps swelling and moving

yeh it s a common thing that spiders crawl into our mouths at night but most of don't notice
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeh it s a common thing that spiders crawl into our mouths at night but most of don't notice
    I really do think that "belief" is bollox :D
    What about every other orifice?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

no, that would be the dinosaurs eggs..watch out at midnight they will crack and you will thousands of babies everywhere :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do think that "belief" is bollox :D
    What about every other orifice?

if its moist and warm you're in trouble :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if its moist and warm you're in trouble :D
    That's why, before I do my morning ablutions, I give myself a good "extraction" with the Hoover pipe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's why, before I do my morning ablutions, I give myself a good "extraction" with the Hoover pipe.

with the nozzle?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    with the nozzle?
    The thin one.
    The circular brush is special occasions only.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    That must've been gross. A spider has never been in my mouth :p
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If we dont notice how do you know its common
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I exhaled a spider when i woke up this morning

Isn't that called beastiality in the UK?
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is why in Transylvania they say for good luck "Cough up a good one"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    You sure it wasn't a spiderman? You were drunk after all.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    Conkers.

Spiders tend to move indoors in the Autumn,I place conkers on the window sills, as it is claimed that spiders don't like the smell of chestnut , have to say I was cynical, but it seems to work.
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    Conkers.

Spiders tend to move indoors in the Autumn,I place conkers on the window sills, as it is claimed that spiders don't like the smell of chestnut , have to say I was cynical, but it seems to work.

I have that spider spray doing no good whatsoever just opened bathroom window now and a huge spider sat there on the window edge.
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sleep with a conker in my mouth and I can categorically state that I've never has a spider climb in during my sleep. However, spiders are the least of my problems as I've choked to death twice doing this. Swings and roundabouts and all that.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I have had one behind the fridge freezer for a long time.

Haven't seen him this year so he's probs popped his clogs now, but I didn't mind him because he never came out and scuttled across the floor, just poked his head out from behind the white goods now and then.

They only live for a bout a year, I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Meh, I've had worse things in my mouth than a spider.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't mind them. Keep the flies away. What I do object to is them bringing the wife and 800 kids over.
  • venusinflaresvenusinflares Posts: 4,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The house spiders we see at this time of year are already in, they don't decide to move indoors, they live indoors. They come out of their hiding places looking for a mate.

Leave them be and they will go off and hide again.

I don't believe that the OP had a spider in his mouth when he woke up this morning. What a load of cobblers.
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The house spiders we see at this time of year are already in, they don't decide to move indoors, they live indoors. They come out of their hiding places looking for a mate.

Leave them be and they will go off and hide again.

I don't believe that the OP had a spider in his mouth when he woke up this morning. What a load of cobblers.

Exactly.

It is an urban myth - a spider is far more scared of us and a sleeping human would seem terrifying.

http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/spiders.asp
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are saying exactly the same thing about you on another thread!
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sleep with a conker in my mouth and I can categorically state that I've never has a spider climb in during my sleep. However, spiders are the least of my problems as I've choked to death twice doing this. Swings and roundabouts and all that.

Good plan dat