Options

I think the thing I find most physically repulsive about Steven is...

keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Putting personality and filthy habits aside for one moment I think the thing I find most physically repulsive about Steven is his complete lack of tone. We never see him out of sportswear yet he looks like he's never done any kind of activity in his life??

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean working out at the gym, (I find Winston's physique a bit of a turn off too), but Steven looks like he's lead a totally sedentary life and is just covered with a regular-depth layer of blubber all over.

Comments

• Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I couldn't care less what he looks like but when he eats with his mouth open and food is dripping down his chin I want to throw up.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB ought to burn that green vest thing that appears to be welded to him.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't care less what he looks like but when he eats with his mouth open and food is dripping down his chin I want to throw up.

Totally this ^^^

I've never known a year like it :o Winston is just as bad for that. Just disgusting >:(
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven's bad eating habits are most probably because he is used to being spoon fed my his Mummy.
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Putting personality and filthy habits aside for one moment I think the thing I find most physically repulsive about Steven is his complete lack of tone. We never see him out of sportswear yet he looks like he's never done any kind of activity in his life??

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean working out at the gym, (I find Winston's physique a bit of a turn off too), but Steven looks like he's lead a totally sedentary life and is just covered with a regular-depth layer of blubber all over.

Given he apparently has a lap band, it's not that surprising he's never entered a gym.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just a big ball of dough, even his nose is doughy.

The eating habits however are just horrific! :o
  • Options
    Speckled_HenSpeckled_Hen Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find myself not watching his face, but focusing on his awkward and bizarrely feminine hand and arm movements. He does many odd things: smokes in a very camp manner ala Bette Davis, holds glasses strangely (there was one scene where he was drinking from a glass and the bottom was resting in his palm), and the way he touches and grips Fingerly is very creepy and a little unsettling.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    and he always does a mini burp before speaking - anyone else noticed this? It's like he's full of air.

He is a bit of a yucky specimen all round isn't he?
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    and he always does a mini burp before speaking - anyone else noticed this? It's like he's full of air.

He is a bit of a yucky specimen all round isn't he?

Totally!

:)
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    His face seems to be getting fatter by the day
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats because hes been fat. He said a while ago he has had a gastric band.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fingerly

:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    ...his moobs?

I dunno, his face is good looking enough, on the ..erm.. face of it, but you can see him eating a whole chicken with his hands at a medieval banquet, with grease dribbling down his neck. It's got so that Mrs YesNoMan emits a little disgusted noise every time he comes on screen.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I think the thing I find most physically repulsive about Steven is...

I find everything about him repulsive!
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Exactly--and it's getting WORSE! Physique is one thing, but charm, personality, wit, and kindness rate higher. SADLY, Steven lacks ALL of the above plus basic Manners which, with his 'privileged'/middle class upbringing he ought to have. Can't decide if his sex technique is worse than his eating habits--BOTH are vomitorious!! :o
  • Options
    SpasmodicSpasmodic Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    ........is that he's breathing. He makes me shudder every time he appears on screen.
  • Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Totally this ^^^

I've never known a year like it :o Winston is just as bad for that. Just disgusting >:(
    flower 2 wrote: »
    Steven's bad eating habits are most probably because he is used to being spoon fed my his Mummy.
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    ...his moobs?

I dunno, his face is good looking enough, on the ..erm.. face of it, but you can see him eating a whole chicken with his hands at a medieval banquet, with grease dribbling down his neck. It's got so that Mrs YesNoMan emits a little disgusted noise every time he comes on screen.

They should've given him a part in The Tudors. He'd have made a great King Henry pulling full chickens apart with his bare hands :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Spasmodic wrote: »
    ........is that he's breathing. He makes me shudder every time he appears on screen.

Yes me also! And the way he slobbers and clacks his tongue when he talks ~shudders~
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He did admit to being overweight and having corrective surgery, I don't know if you missed that? In every other respect I agree with you. He is a deeply unpleasant person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    . It's got so that Mrs YesNoMan emits a little disgusted noise every time he comes on screen.

I can't look at him without saying w****r, it's like I've developed Steven-specific Tourettes!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »

Ohh, Poot---I SOOO LOVE YOU [not in a Steven way]!! From your fabulous Handle to this hilariously apt reference, OPs like YOU are the ONLY reason I've come back to this BB series at all. :D:D:D and brilliant besides. x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't look at him without saying w****r, it's like I've developed Steven-specific Tourettes!
    Pete, is that YOU?? Lost Tourettes as soon as you tumbled down the BB Stairs having won?
  • Options
    StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flower 2 wrote: »

Having flashbacks to Little Britain & 'bitty' :o:D
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having flashbacks to Little Britain & 'bitty' :o:D

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOfI48IWESo