Perez owned Calum yet again

Comments

• ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...You didn't open your ears wide enough.
    It was Callum who had Perez pegged.

Not at all, anyone can swear. At the end of the day, Perez is worth a lot of money, regardless of whether anyone agrees on how he made his money. He did it.
    People know who he is and what his brand (likeable or not) is.
    Who is Calum best? Son of George best. That's all there is to him. Boring.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    I'm afraid not, Perez was spot on with his analysis of Callum.

in your opinion we dont all agree im afraid.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not at all, anyone can swear. At the end of the day, Perez is worth a lot of money, regardless of whether anyone agrees on how he made his money. He did it.
    People know who he is and what his brand (likeable or not) is.
    Who is Calum best? Son of George best. That's all there is to him. Boring.

actually most brits dont know perez but nice try though, callum best is more known in england due to his father thats a fact, perez is more known in america due to slagging people off in the papera plain and simple.
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    You can tell he comes from the internet because Perez is King of the Trolls.

Troll mentallity and ego.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    This is so true. Within an hour he'd laid all their vanities, pretensions and hypocrisies out for all of them to see. They all knew it too - their reactions, those looks of abject horror, told as much.

I know, it was pretty intense and behaviour aside, pretty impressive that the biggest clown made the right calls.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    gentleguy wrote: »
    ok i disagree anyway, perez is the type of person who likes to wind people up badly and then when they flip he turns it on them i hate people who love to bait people.

I'm not sure I know what you mean here. In my view he does wind people up but often by just being honest IE telling the truth and exposing them or by just having his own fun in his own way.

Anyway, they expose themselves usually because their egos are dented by his exposure or because they cannot bear him to enjoy himself on his own and it's more as if they turn it on themselves. Perez just stays more or less the same.
  • academiaacademia Posts: 18,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez didn't own anybody. He showed himself up for the quarrelsome obnoxious little worm he is. he deliberately started fights with the HMs. I don't know how that man survives if he behaves like that outside. He's like a terrier yelping constantly.
  • sallystrawbsallystrawb Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle is a self important witch. She may be a supporter of the lesbians and gays but she acts like she's the only one who supports people's right to lead their lives and sexuality in the way they are inclined to.
    They don't seem to get that people are voting for Perez to stay. He may very well make it to the final.

She's been doing my head in with her constant going on about how she's in the house to fight for the gay community. How is sitting in Big bro with a silly brain hat on and playing with a mystic meg ball fighting for anything except to look like an idiot?

I hope he does make it to the final, even just to see the look on some of the others faces :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually most brits dont know perez but nice try though, callum best is more known in england due to his father thats a fact, perez is more known in america due to slagging people off in the papera plain and simple.

I'm a Brit and I know Perez..
    So what's Katie H known for in the UK? Hm?
    The only reason I know G. Best is for his Boozing, and his failure to quit boozing even when he was given a second chance at life and that he was a has been football star.
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    in your opinion we dont all agree im afraid.

We certainly don't. Perez demonstrated exactly why he is hated tonight and why he gets rows or people ignoring him. Horrible, manipulative troll, who just loves to upset people.
    academia wrote: »
    Perez didn't own anybody. He showed himself up for the quarrelsome obnoxious little worm he is. he deliberately started fights with the HMs. I don't know how that man survives if he behaves like that outside. He's like a terrier yelping constantly.

And pissing and shitting everywhere (metaphorically).
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only reason I know G. Best is for his Boozing, and his failure to quit boozing even when he was given a second chance at life and that he was a has been football star.

I'd heard of Perez Hilton also. I didn't have a clue who Callum was, though of course I knew of his father.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh are you having a go at him for telling it how it is? For being honest? Aren't those traits that the rest of the fab 4 claim to own yet don't?! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

im a brit and i know perez but so what? i dont get your point, im stating a fact that most brits dont know who he is including people on ds until he came on this. dont quite get what katie has to do with this conversation though i thought it was about callum and perez.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is so true. Within an hour he'd laid all their vanities, pretensions and hypocrisies out for all of them to see. They all knew it too - their reactions, those looks of abject horror, told as much.

What about his own vanity and pretensions?
    And I didn't see abject horror on the faces of the HMS It was total boredom with that ranting little prat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd heard of Perez Hilton also. I didn't have a clue who Callum was, though of course I knew of his father.

I knew Calum from Celebrity Love Island..
    A lot of people in the UK who are into Zelebs or were into Zelebs know who he is and of course many will have heard about him due to Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

its no suprise that he has been physically attacked so many times in america and constantly getting death threats in america, nobody is hated by so many people for no reason whatsoever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh are you having a go at him for telling it how it is? For being honest? Aren't those traits that the rest of the fab 4 claim to own yet don't?! :)

He's not 'telling it how it is', he takes the worst possible spin and then shouts it at people in the most ugly way. I wish he'd shut up with his 'telling it how it is', it's just an excuse to be vile for him, and upset people.

Which he and his fans seem to enjoy mind, but lets not pretend it's 'truth' or noble in any way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I didn't see abect horror on the faces of the HMS It was total boredom with that ranting little prat.

They certainly were not bored... Calum and Michelle both reacted to him :)
    Who cares about his vanity and pretensions? He's pretty unlikeable but bloomin great to watch. BB is car crash tv.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I didn't see abect horror on the faces of the HMS It was total boredom with that ranting little prat.

And mirrors mine. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They certainly were not bored... Calum and Michelle both reacted to him :)
    Who cares about his vanity and pretensions? He's pretty unlikeable but bloomin great to watch. BB is car crash tv.

Oh riiight, you LIKE it when they're vile, it's entertaining.

Ok, just don't peddle the line that he's okay or anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perez is delusional and his honesty is false - he just tries to ht where he thinks he'll hurt and calls it honesty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    lmao.

Just got around to watching it.

Calum did good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not 'telling it how it is', he takes the worst possible spin and then shouts it at people in the most ugly way. I wish he'd shut up with his 'telling it how it is', it's just an excuse to be vile for him, and upset people.

Which he and his fans seem to enjoy mind, but lets not pretend it's 'truth' or noble in any way.

I guess you don't want to admit that he's called them for what they are in the house.
    That's your prerogative. Nothing vile about what happened on screen tonight or are all people who speak their truth and note I said their truth...vile?
    I mean I could say you're vile because you're here dissing my opinion, but nope I won't do that. I just simply smile and disagree. I do understand that hating on someone can blind people from seeing and hearing.
    He's entertained me no end, he's made me cringe, laugh and agree and disagree with him. That's what I expect from a HM, I've not got that from anyone else in the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lots of bad things have happenned to perez due to his nasty personality i dont care about the guy one bit and dont feel sorry for him he was only beating up a while ago by william he should learn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perez is delusional and his honesty is false - he just tries to ht where he thinks he'll hurt and calls it honesty.

Do remember that he's gay so he can be honest re Michelle from his perspective and he spent 3 days watching the HMs, he has a clearer perspective on what they are up to than they do amongst each other. Two very important factors. Also how come he is still in the house? Someone is voting for him to stay.