Tanya and Phil EastEnders

welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
Forum Member
I can't quite remember what happened with these two but they really fascinated me together. I wouldn't find their pairing predictable like Phil and Shirley or Sharon or Tanya and Max.

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A smoking hot couple with absolutely sizzling chemistry.
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »

I agree, and this isn't me having a laugh :D
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually I forgot about these two getting together, that was actually comedy gold especially the next morning when Phil comes down and starts eating breakfast at the Branning kitchen table, Abi, Lauren and Cora's reactions were hilarious :D
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Actually I forgot about these two getting together, that was actually comedy gold especially the next morning when Phil comes down and starts eating breakfast at the Branning kitchen table, Abi, Lauren and Cora's reactions were hilarious :D

Phil is so good in those more comedic / human moments and Steve is great at it.
  • Rick GrimesRick Grimes Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    6th thread now, all about Eastenders?
    Forum Member
    6th thread now, all about Eastenders?

Yeah. Don't bother posting on one of my threads again, I'll just write it for you such is the predictability.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »

I didn't mind them together
  • Rick GrimesRick Grimes Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    welshfoxy wrote: »
    Yeah. Don't bother posting on one of my threads again, I'll just write it for you such is the predictability.

Ring the prime minister, you seem to know him so well :D

I shall leave you to your threads and bridge. I refuse to be your billy goat :D
    Forum Member
    Ring the prime minister, you seem to know him so well :D

I shall leave you to your threads and bridge. I refuse to be your billy goat :D

A proud moment I'm sure.
  • pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their one night of passion (or not as Tanya passed out) was pure comedy gold. I said at the time I wished the producers would have had the balls to pair them up properly and rid her of the boring and predictable Max reunions for the hundreth time and also free Phil of his awful Shirley partnership at the time. They would have been SO funny together. It was so wrong but so right.