Season 16: General Discussion, Videos, Pics, etc.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Thanks for all the links and the Tristanology, Karma :)

BIB - :D

Did you read the blurb that went with the first link? Hope no one got paid actual money for writing that tosh :rolleyes: :D (nice photo though)

Zendaya in heels and her jim jams... :p

That was the only reason I posted, because of the photo, article was cwap:D
    Forum Member
    edy10 wrote: »

Woah :
    He is still Blah Blah :yawn:::D

There's no pleasing some people edy:p:p:p You're obviously not enamoured, with Tristan's Irish charm, you don't know what your missing.:D

I concur with soupy, all those reasons listed, we could go on and on and on:p:D

Oh and he likes to stick his tongue out when dancing:p:p
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the only reason I posted, because of the photo, article was cwap:D

That article is ridiculous :eek:
    Anyways I love her look from that day even those jammies she wore :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is going to be a hip hop week :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: later in the serie. And they have done hip hop weeks on dwts in the past btw but I can already see the backlash towards Z. Sigh.....its inevitable .....hopefully someone besides her will be able to top the leaderboard that week.
    This just reminds me when they had classical week when Katherine Jenkins was there....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Paso :), they all look tired lol

http://www.mobli.com/media/show/id/37175912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the paparazi video showing Val's present to Z (looks like a Russian Doll :D:D:D) that his mom gave to her. And Z rushing to hug her and say thanks :)

Z's dad is intimidating :eek: Lmao at him snapping at that paparazzi :eek: :DITS ZENDAYA !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz7oGcvuK8M

Val's mom look good for her age , same with her husband (Vals and Maks father ) who is HOT :o:D:p
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big thanks to all for the many links, it is appreciated :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis Van Amstel views http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/do-the-dancing-with-the-stars-pros-outshine-the-stars-louis-van-amstel-weighs-in-exclusive

Personally & possibly its because i'm from UK that I often have to google celebs especially sport stars & reality TV people to find out who they are so i have to admit I definitely watch DWTS for the Pro-dancers & of course the dancing/entertainment. ;);)

As for voting online i plead guilty to trying to keep my fav pr-dancers in competition for as long as possible but isnt that what fans do & i believe most Talent based/reality voting shows the public votes for who they like & in case of DWTS especially this over-rides best dancers & i have mixed feelings about that as dancing should be prime focus but as i'm guilty of ignoring that for my fav Chmerkovskiy brothers i reckon its OK for it to be popularity contest. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Massive thanks to everyone for all the pictures & links, been a godsend as not had much time to keep up to date online this week. :):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    There is going to be a hip hop week :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: later in the serie. And they have done hip hop weeks on dwts in the past btw but I can already see the backlash towards Z. Sigh.....its inevitable .....hopefully someone besides her will be able to top the leaderboard that week.
    This just reminds me when they had classical week when Katherine Jenkins was there....

Oh dear i can already imagine the reaction especially from Derek's fans but as you rightly pointed out classical was never a theme before Katherine was on show & their was no outrage from his fans at that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear i can already imagine the reaction especially from Derek's fans but as you rightly pointed out classical was never a theme before Katherine was on show & their was no outrage from his fans at that. :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

BIB :confused:....not sure how this compares tbh - it's not like the other slebs had to compete with Katharine at singing :p

I don't know how they plan to do the hip-hop week, but likely Zendaya has at least a little bit of a march on the others, no? ;)

Perhaps they could even things out and have a week with tumbling; or there could be a touchdown-dance week (not that it makes any difference, Jacoby will get 9s whatever - so long as he does it 'entertainingly' :p). A comedy dance week? Hmmm. I really wish they'd just stick to ballroom and latin and avoid the palaver :rolleyes:
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB :confused:....not sure how this compares tbh - it's not like the other slebs had to compete with Katharine at singing :p

I don't know how they plan to do the hip-hop week, but likely Zendaya has at least a little bit of a march on the others, no? ;)

Perhaps they could even things out and have a week with tumbling; or there could be a touchdown-dance week (not that it makes any difference, Jacoby will get 9s whatever - so long as he does it 'entertainingly' :p). A comedy dance week? Hmmm. I really wish they'd just stick to ballroom and latin and avoid the palaver :rolleyes:

So do I!
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to @TristanMacManus and @TahynaValentina on getting engaged.

http://instagram.com/p/YTv-SOhFES/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awwwwww how lovely.
    Forum Member
    Awwwwww how lovely.

Isn't it, sweet:)
  • Lili27Lili27 Posts: 2,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lili - have you abandoned us? :(
    Would be nice to hear what you think so far :)

Hello Fridgesoup. :)Thank you for asking. No not abandoned, just laying low this season but I am watching.

I am happy we finally get to see Tristan's bride to be. :DHe looks happy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Lili :D Lovely to see you.

Thanks for the links everyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Radio Disney Music awards next weekend and Z will be there and her co-star (Bella ) is hosting the show. I bet if Z wasnt doing dwts there will be hosting it together . Anyways she hinted that she may bring a special guest who may dance with her (she is also presenting an award ) and I bet its Val :D:D:D

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-VxgbBAQPaA

Zendaya Coleman ‏@Zendaya 10m
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/-VxgbBAQPaA …. so excited to be presenting at RDMA...I might bring a guest with me...who might just be able to dance with me!! ;)
    Forum Member
    Lili27 wrote: »
    Hello Fridgesoup. :)Thank you for asking. No not abandoned, just laying low this season but I am watching.

Waves to Lili glad you are ok.

Yes nice to put a face to the name, Tris and fiancee look well matched.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The amount of pure vitriol I see at some blogs/forums towards Z is sickening :(:mad::mad::mad:

Shame :mad: its just an entertainment show : its not a question of life or death !!! This girl is talented, working just as hard like the others with limited practice time because of her age. She inspires young kids to follow their dreams and to take on dancing...With or without Dwts I have no doubt that she will have a very promising career so this idea that the show is propping her is bogus imo.
    Every day its something negative about her that I see....Zendaya this:rolleyes: .....Zendaya that :rolleyes: ......
    How come no one talks about Kellie's cheerleading ? Or the fact that Jacoby just won the Superbowl and will probably win the show because of his fanbase ? Or Sean who I think is at times a bit overscored by the judges because he works for ABC and that the channel has an interest in him.Or Aly who has the Olympic fanbase ?
    If anything Z has a big disadvantage than these 3 because 1- there is some backlash I see already 2- most of Her fanbase never watched the show before ( I can only hope that they continue to power vote for her )

End of rant....urghhh lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sick, weary & tired of hearing about Zendaya.
  • fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lili27 wrote: »

Lovely to hear from you, Lili :)

Gosh, I was vaguely aware Tris had a gf - but getting married!?!?!?! :eek: :cool:. They look lovely. I wish them every happiness together :)

Good job Mark's keeping mum about the team line-up in his blog ;):p

Thanks for the links everyone :)