Big Brother AllStars 2

JamesbucJamesbuc Posts: 393
Forum Member
No its not coming (yet)
BUT! If you were to make an allstars 2 with these rules, who would the allstars be?

- 3 from each season from BB8-BB11 (Making a total of 12)
- 3/4 more from the other 6 seasons
- No repeat Offenders (So none of the BB7 lot and no Jessie)
- Try and have a near equal Male/Female split

BB8
- Dick (Duh... He was practically the AC the whole time and was one of the only ones making any sort of sensible decisions around the house... Even though hes vile)
- Jen (Whiny, Bratty but one of the more entertaining HM's that year sadly)
- Jessica (The other mildly strategic person in the house... Shes also not that nice (Carol?) but...)
BB9
- James (POV... POV... More POV)
- Sharon (The only BB9 housemate with a lick of strategic sense)
- Ryan (Some strategy but honestly he was screwed a little in the finale as he was the better player over Adam)
BB 10
- Dan (Best BB player ever returning?)
- Brian (Controversial maybe but a return trip I think would work wonders)
- Renny (I LOOOOOVE RENNY! XD)
BB11
- Kevin (Smart and clever player, Wish he would have won BB11)
- Michelle (Again smart and clever, screwed a little by Jeff's 'Howie-like' decision to betray his own alliance)
- Jordan (Sweet and innocent making a nice contrast to some of the nastier players)
Others
- Ivette (underrated player me thinks, not the best but still good)
- Monica (BB2 and its OOON :D)
- Cowboy (I honestly had a hard time thinking of BB1-6 males that didnt play allstars)
- Drew (Yarp)

Comments

• InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    BB8
    Dick
    Jen
    Zach

BB9
    Sheila
    Natalie
    Matt

BB10
    Dan
    Keesha
    Rennie

BB11
    Jordan
    Jeff
    Rat (Ronnie)

Others
    Lisa - BB3
    Jason - BB3
    Rachel - BB6
  • cherubmattdcherubmattd Posts: 13,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First off all, CBS are addicted to All Star seasons, so I'm sure it will happen.

Also, I'm sorry, I can't choose 3 from BB9 (I'm choosing 2), so I'll have 4 from BB10...

BB8

Would like....
    Jen! I love love love her. Doubt she would do it because CBS love the Denatos.
    Eric I think he deserves to play on his own, without America deciding for him.
    Dustin I actually like him - he wouldn't have been evicted without America's vote.

Think...
    Dick and Eric

BB9

Would like...
    Sharon She deserves it after that stupid HOH question. Plus, I liked her alot :).
    Allison I think she was a good player who was in the wrong season. I did take some enjoyment when she was 'evicted' as a couple, when the alarm sounded, and she jumped up and down with joy, and then she was evicted :D

Think...
    'Crazy' James, Matt and Natalie *cringes*

BB10

Would like...
    Keesha I really liked her, she was a good player, and I loved the argument on her birthday; 'anybody want some cake?' :D:p
    Libra feisty and brilliant, she should be in there purely for entertainment value.
    Renny 'the doors lauuuwked!' So funny :D
    Dan I disagree that he is the strongest player ever, because Danielle, Will and Janelle would woop his ass, but he deserves a place in AS2. As long as he stops shouting in the DR.

Think...
    Dan, Manchelle and Brian

BB11

Would like...
    Kevin I love Kevin! Brilliant player, getting Jeff out of the house was a masterstroke. 'I'm gonna click drag and crop the competition' :D
    Michele Nice, happy, yet insecure person, I really want the best for her. I also think she's a good strategic player.
    Jeff Didn't like him, but he made a few good plays

Think...
    Jeff, Kevin and Nraden (AG loves him)

Others

Would like...
    Danielle BB3/AS I know she's done AS before, but I love Danielle, and cannot see a good AS2 line up without her. It's not personal, just buisness.
    Ivette BB6 can't remember much of what she did, but I remember she was great :D
    Jun BB4 best floater ever. Would like to see her play a very alliance orientated game
    Marcellas BB3/AS Again, another repeater, but Marcellas is great, he brought light to both of his seasons. Minus the stupid BB3 mistake, he was a good strategist.

Think...
    Will, Danielle and Janelle

So, 10 women (oops) and 6 men.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a mix of who I want to see and who is realistically going to be chosen, not all will make it though because I expect BB12 to be another regular season, so there will be more housemates to choose from. I reckon BB13 will be another All Stars, it has been rumoured.

BB8

Dick (Love him or hate him, I fall in the latter these days, he will definitely be one. Controversial, previous winner, a fan favourite.)
    Jen (Huge character that has a fairly big fanbase. She was no strategic mastermind but she was hella entertaining.)
    Eric (I'm sure he will be at least asked, and I think he'd want to do it, to see how he'd perform on his own and without having to do America's bidding.)

Possibles: Daniele (Runner-up, great in comps, relationship with Dick), Jessica (was given a chance to be part of BB11 so they are obviously still interested in her.)

BB9

Crazy James (Wasn't a fan myself, but he was the most popular housemate that season and won a few Vetos.)
    Sheila (Token older chick, they'll either pick her or Renny, but I feel they'd opt for Sheila because she was slightly more strategic and better at comps.)
    Natalie (Totally insane but very determined, was good in comps and will provide lots of meltdowns.)

Possibles: Matty (Went early but was in to the game and although it didn't work he at least tried to employ some kind of strategy.)

BB10

Dan (One of the best players ever, definitely the best of the post-All Star seasons. His spot is pretty much a given, it's just whether he accepts or not.)
    Keesha (This depends on whether they ask Daniele or not. If not, then I think Keesha for sure would be asked back. She was popular (won America's vote) and decent in comps.
    Memphis (This is a tricky one, I liked Memphis but I don't think he did whole lot to stand out, but I have a feeling they may put him in in order to get Dan, so that The Renegades are reformed - kind of like how Boogie was put in for Will in AS1. Brian of course could fit the spot, but no way is he an All Star when he got voted out first.)

Possibles: Libra (Feisty, argumentative, drama - if they want a wildcard type housemate Libra would be a good choice.), Renny (Like I said, if they don't pick Sheila, they'll pick Renny.)

BB11

Jeff (An absolute given. Massively popular, made it far in the game, decent in comps.)
    Jordan (Another previous winner. Massively popular like Jeff. They'll want to see if they can make it to the final two together this time.)
    Kevin (Token gay guy, I don't like saying that, but that's just how Big Brother works. He made it far, turned out to be a decent player towards the end and as I say, he fills a role. Unless there is a more popular gay housemate in BB12, then I think Kevin will get a spot.)

Possibles: Natalie (She was one of the most hated housemates in years, I think she'd be asked but I doubt she'd be voted in by the viewers.), Russell (Brash, in your face, made it far.), Michelle (I'd love for Michelle to be given another shot, I just don't think she'll be asked, but I'll put her in as a possible because she did make it far.), Ronnie (I really hope not, but I have a sinking feeling he may be an option, just because he was so controversial and hated.)

That's 12 housemates and they had 14 housemates in the original All Stars, so I have a feeling, if AS2 is going to be for BB13, then a lot of spots will be taken up by BB12 housemates just because it will be the most recent season, and like with the first All Stars, BB6 had the most housemates voted in. Especially if BB12 turns out to be a popular series. So one or even two of say the BB9 housemates may be dropped, and possibly BB10 housemates.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB8

Would like....
    Jen! I love love love her. Doubt she would do it because CBS love the Denatos.

Jen doesn't have as much of a problem with Dick as she used to. They actually talked at the BB11 reunion. She would do it even if Dick was involved.

Dan I disagree that he is the strongest player ever, because Danielle, Will and Janelle would woop his ass, but he deserves a place in AS2.

Will, possibly. Danielle, I don't think so. Janelle, not a chance in hell.

Janelle was not even a strategic player, she was good at comps, that's it, but Dan more than proved his worth in comps, while also been a superior strategic player compared to most who have played the game.

Danielle was very good, but she didn't win and made too many enemies (the first time around, and a little bit the second time.). Dan strategically dominated, even screwed people over, but also played socially brilliant, he got every jury vote. He was possibly, besides Lisa, the nicest winner ever, and him been the best player just made it even sweeter.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Janelle, but she was a pretty bad strategic player. In BB6, she missed her golden oppurtunity to shake things up by going after Jennifer, the least valuable member of the Nerd Herd, and she made so many mistakes in Allstars that she probably didnt deserve to win. She certainly deserves some credit for her gameplay in BB6, because she went in and played honestly and totally had the Nerd Herd sussed out, but Maggie slaughters Janelle strategically.

My list to come in a moment :) I'll do it like Redmond - a list of who I think would be back, and who i'd like to see back too! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    Jen doesn't have as much of a problem with Dick as she used to. They actually talked at the BB11 reunion. She would do it even if Dick was involved.

Will, possibly. Danielle, I don't think so. Janelle, not a chance in hell.

Janelle was not even a strategic player, she was good at comps, that's it, but Dan more than proved his worth in comps, while also been a superior strategic player compared to most who have played the game.

Danielle was very good, but she didn't win and made too many enemies (the first time around, and a little bit the second time.). Dan strategically dominated, even screwed people over, but also played socially brilliant, he got every jury vote. He was possibly, besides Lisa, the nicest winner ever, and him been the best player just made it even sweeter.

Glad to see Jen and Dick are talking - didn't know that, thanks though. :)

Danielle is great - I think she would try and blindside him as soon as she saw him in the house. She makes enemies, but I think the jury has evolved over the ears so that they aren't as bitter as they used to be (that awful, bitter, nasty, BB4 finale was shocking when I saw it). Janelle is great in comps, and I think she has the edge over Dan, although there could be some very tight competitions and some good bargaining. I meant that if Danielle, Will and Janelle made an alliance in my first post anyway :).

I liked Dan, I just couldn't stand his shouting in the diary room :mad:. He made some very good plays and moves, eg he saw Manchelle on the beach and (correct me if I'm wrong) told Keesha to sort out the jury house for him. I think he did well, but his social game wasn't as good as some say, yes he made friends, but he screwed people over, and I think (as I've said before) that the jury weren't as bitter as the early series, so that helped him alot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother 8
    Deffinates: Dick, Eric
    It pains me to say Dick, but for whatever reason, he was a fan favourite, gives the Allstars name credibility by being a winner, and despite being given such a leg up by America, wasnt a terrible strategical player. I'd be shocked not to see him. As America's Player, I think the chances of Eric showing up are higher than anyones. The only question in my opinion is whether he will be allowed to actually play the game for himself this time. :p

Possibilities: Jen, Daniele, Jessica
    I think Jen is the most likely of these three to come back - they'd be fools not to have her if shes willing to play again. She was a great source of entertainment in her original series, made it really far considering she had no allies, and had quite a lot of fans too. I hope Redmond is right in saying Jen and Dick are sort of ok now, cause as much as i'd love to see her evict him in week 1, it'd be pretty amazing if they alligned! Jessica is clearly still on the BB agenda due to her appearence in BB11, but I think she might have been asked for that as she isnt really good enough for a full Allstars. Also, would she want to play with her ex Eric? Daniele is a possibility, but I think she might end up missing out, especially if Keesha is asked.

Shock Choice: Amber
    An outside bet surely, but I wouldnt rule Wamber being asked back for sheer train wreck reasons. Hope not though

Big Brother 9
    Deffinates: James
    A fairly poor choice in my opinion, but he was clearly a favourite in BB9, and I see him as a certainty just because BB9 needs to be represented, and he was one of the standouts in a rubbish season.

Possibilities: Natalie, Sheila, Matt
    A year ago, I'd have said Natalie was a certainty having been in my opinion the most entertaining player in her year, and one of the only players who bothered, but now im not so sure.. I think she might just miss out, especially if they open room for pre-allstars players. Sheila could come back I suppose, but might miss out considering she didnt do much in the game. I sort of expect Matt to come back, especially if there are no good men in BB12. I think he could do well in a different house, and I think AG might think the same.

Shock Choice: Adam
    Just kidding... he'll probably be locked up somewhere else by Allstars 2 ;) In seriousness though, I dont think any of the others have a chance in hell at being invited back, though i'd like Sharon to be given a go after she was robbed in her final HoH competition. :(

Big Brother 10
    Deffinates: Dan
    If Dan wants back, Dan will be back. ;) The clear star player since the second wave of games began.

Possibilities: Keesha, Renny, Libra, Memphis
    Maybe its because she's one of my favourite players, but I cant not see Keesha coming back. She won the most popular juror, made it deep into the game and was easily the standout female in her series imo. I think the only thing possibly standing in her way is the fact that there are a long list of blondes, but I think she has a legup considering Daniele and Jordan have a lock-in "game partner" which might be considered unfair. I'd be gutted if Keesha didnt make it. Like its been said before, Renny probably faces a head to head with Sheila for the older person slot. I actually hope she would get in before Sheila though - she is far more entertaining, and despite doing little in the game, was far more aware of her surroundings than Sheila, but I see Sheila being more likely as she comes from a series in dire need of representation. Libra could be the dark horse for Allstars. She was a really good player in the opening weeks, and brings a lot of drama. I think that if Keesha is overlooked for another blonde, Libra will be invited back to boost BB10 numbers. Also, I know its not totally politically correct to say, but she might be called back to make the house more racially diverse. Im not trying to cause offence, but I think they probably do look at things that way, and if im right, Libra is in the very front of the queue for black housemates imo. I personally think they should invite back the whole cast though - they were all rather awesome in their own ways. :p I think Memphis has a small chance of coming back to be Dan's Boogie so to speak, but he really isnt all that distinctive, and has an outside chance at best.. but then, so did Boogie.

Shock Choice: Michelle
    I could feasably see Michelle coming back - she did well for herself, and played a solid game. She's also rather unique amongst the other females that have a chance of coming back, which I think is her main benefit. I dont expect to see her, but theres always one, and she does bring the drama. I think theres the tiniest tiniest chance that April could be back, but when I say tiny, I mean it :p

Big Brother 11
    Deffinates: Jeff, Jordan
    I think along with Eric, Jeff is the 10000000% certianty to be back again. I think Jordan is pretty certain to be invited back too, though she's not a total lock. Perhaps a 95% :p I cant see her not being back actually, which would be annoying if someone like Michele Noonan missed out for her. :(

Possibilities: Kevin, Natalie, Ronnie, Michele, Russell
    With this being a popular series, and a recent one if Allstars does come in 2011, I could see a lot of contestants representing. Kevin has as good a chance as anyone, having done really well in the game. Plus like Redmond says, he could be the gay guy. I hope Kevin comes back. Natalie is a less likely returnee, but she is still in the running as BB's first supervillain in years. It'd be great if she did come back and then left first! :p Ronnie could come back for similar reasons to Natalie, and I actually expect to see him, which makes me very mad. Michele... Maybe. I'd like her back more than anyone from this series, but I think she's an outside bet at most. Her major flaw is having a quieter personality.. Shes one of the best players since BB7 imo, but a lot of the other strong players come with charisma that she really doesnt have. :( Russell could come back as a badguy, but im not really expecting to see him.

Shock Choice: Lydia
    A useless player, and one of the biggest BB disapointments ever imo, but she did bring the drama. Never before have I ever flipped flopped on whether I liked a contestant more than I did with Lydia. Id love to put Laura here, but she left far to early to be considered. I still have hope that one day they'll do a second chance BB though, cause Laura would be my top pick for that.

Pre Original Allstars:
    Im not totally convinced that they would invite early season housemates, especially considering there is an increasingly big list of people who could come back, but if they do, I think some of these are in with a chance.

Marvin: In my opinion the only male star to miss out on Allstars in the first place. Would he want to come back though?

Jun: A totally underated player who should have been in the first Allstars instead of Erika. The only thing is, I read she was interviewed for Allstars in the first place, and didnt make it, so they clearly dont rate her.

Cowboy: Please god dont ask him back, but they clearly want him to return having put him in the running for both BB7 and 11. The reason why goes totally beyond me as he was useless at everything, and wasnt in the slightest bit entertaining, but they clearly want him.

The only other Allstars from this era imo are Jason and Amy, both of whom didnt want to do BB7, and I cant see them wanting to do it now. Id like to see Monica play, but she really has no chance whatsoever, and to be fair, it would have been 10 years since she played the first time - no casual viewers would remember her anyway, and that really doesnt bode well for an Allstar.

My Prediction List:
    Men:
    Dan
    Dick
    Eric
    James
    Jeff
    Kevin
    Male from BB12

Women:
    Jen
    Jordan
    Keesha
    Libra
    Natalie (Not sure which, but one of them haha)
    Sheila
    Female from BB12

I think if theres a third good player in BB12, Ronnie and Libra would be the casualties.

Ideal List: (Not who I personally like, but who I think should play again)

Men:
    Dan
    Dick
    Eric
    Jeff
    Kevin
    Russell
    Male from BB12

Women:
    Jen
    Keesha
    Libra
    Michele (BB11)
    Natalie (BB9)
    Renny
    Female from BB12
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see Jen and Dick are talking - didn't know that, thanks though. :)

Danielle is great - I think she would try and blindside him as soon as she saw him in the house. She makes enemies, but I think the jury has evolved over the ears so that they aren't as bitter as they used to be (that awful, bitter, nasty, BB4 finale was shocking when I saw it). Janelle is great in comps, and I think she has the edge over Dan, although there could be some very tight competitions and some good bargaining. I meant that if Danielle, Will and Janelle made an alliance in my first post anyway :).

Fair enough. Will and Dan are friends though, so I think if they were in the same season they'd team up. :D
    I liked Dan, I just couldn't stand his shouting in the diary room :mad:. He made some very good plays and moves, eg he saw Manchelle on the beach and (correct me if I'm wrong) told Keesha to sort out the jury house for him. I think he did well, but his social game wasn't as good as some say, yes he made friends, but he screwed people over, and I think (as I've said before) that the jury weren't as bitter as the early series, so that helped him alot.

I have to disagree here, I think his social game was exceptional. Even Jerry voted for him and Jerry said some real hurtful things to Dan in the house. Jerry voted for Dan because even after all those things Jerry said to him, every night Dan was always the one that would say "Goodnight Jerry" just before bed. Dan was a nice guy.

His best moves:

-Keeping his word with Brian and voting for him to stay even though everyone else voted him out. This showed all the other housemates that Dan was true to his word, so they knew that if he promised them something he would live up to it. He didn't of course, but he sure as hell played on that.
    -Forming the Renegades alliance with Memphis. It was perfect for both of them, and taking Keesha and Renny in basically secured them the game.
    -Playing weak in early comps. This coupled with his "loyalty" card secured his safety for those weeks were "the house" was in control and taking out all of Brian's allies, it kept him over the likes of Stephen and Angie. And when it came time to win comps he absolutely dominated.
    -Planning all the moves, but putting Memphis in the firing line most of the time. It made Memphis look like the bad guy to the jury.
    -Nominating Memphis his alliance partner. It took the suspicion off of them.
    -Veto Roulette, it was a dangerous move but it did its job. It got everyone mad at each other and Dan just snuck off back to the HoH room and let them all fight. It took the blood of his hands so to speak.
    -Choosing to take Michele on the Beach Trip, it was the smart move, she was one of the only jury members that I could see not voting him, so this very well could have swayed her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough. Will and Dan are friends though, so I think if they were in the same season they'd team up. :D

I have to disagree here, I think his social game was exceptional. Even Jerry voted for him and Jerry said some real hurtful things to Dan in the house. Jerry voted for Dan because even after all those things Jerry said to him, every night Dan was always the one that would say "Goodnight Jerry" just before bed. Dan was a nice guy.

His best moves:

-Keeping his word with Brian and voting for him to stay even though everyone else voted him out. This showed all the other housemates that Dan was true to his word, so they knew that if he promised them something he would live up to it. He didn't of course, but he sure as hell played on that.
    -Forming the Renegades alliance with Memphis. It was perfect for both of them, and taking Keesha and Renny in basically secured them the game.
    -Playing weak in early comps. This coupled with his "loyalty" card secured his safety for those weeks were "the house" was in control and taking out all of Brian's allies, it kept him over the likes of Stephen and Angie. And when it came time to win comps he absolutely dominated.
    -Planning all the moves, but putting Memphis in the firing line most of the time. It made Memphis look like the bad guy to the jury.
    -Nominating Memphis his alliance partner. It took the suspicion off of them.
    -Veto Roulette, it was a dangerous move but it did its job. It got everyone mad at each other and Dan just snuck off back to the HoH room and let them all fight. It took the blood of his hands so to speak.
    -Choosing to take Michele on the Beach Trip, it was the smart move, she was one of the only jury members that I could see not voting him, so this very well could have swayed her.

I see your point, but I think that if the other great players and comp winners were smart, they would get rid of him first. I think that they made some better moves (eg Danielle and what I like to call the chess alliance, Will and the 24 hour 'cleansing' period).

I have defining moments for most of the best players, but not him. The closest I can come to one is Veto Roulette, which was brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see your point, but I think that if the other great players and comp winners were smart, they would get rid of him first. I think that they made some better moves (eg Danielle and what I like to call the chess alliance, Will and the 24 hour 'cleansing' period).

I have defining moments for most of the best players, but not him. The closest I can come to one is Veto Roulette, which was brilliant.

Oh no doubt Will is the best player ever, he basically invented the game, he thought outside of the box and completely manipulated his fellow housemates.

Danielle is also one of the best, but she didn't win, which I think automatically puts Dan ahead of her.

It's difficult to say what would happen in another All Star season, yes Dan would be an early target, and if the other housemates are smart they'd get rid of him early, but that's what everyone expected to happen to Will in All Stars, and he made it to the Final 4!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no doubt Will is the best player ever, he basically invented the game, he thought outside of the box and completely manipulated his fellow housemates.

Danielle is also one of the best, but she didn't win, which I think automatically puts Dan ahead of her.

It's difficult to say what would happen in another All Star season, yes Dan would be an early target, and if the other housemates are smart they'd get rid of him early, but that's what everyone expected to happen to Will in All Stars, and he made it to the Final 4!

I actually think Dan would do quite well in an Allstars game. Unless the final list of players has some really out of the blue choices from what we've all suggested, I cant see who would be gunning for him.

I think of all the players that have played so far, Jeff is in the most trouble. I get the impression he'll be pinned down straight away as a big target, especially if both he and Jordan play again. Jen too would be in big danger of going out early, just because she'll annoy the hell out of everyone, and has a reputation for winning competitions against the odds.

I could see Kevin doing very well for himself too. He was probably the best rounded player in BB11, and knew where to allign himself. I know I might sound like a hopeful, fan, but Keesha would do really well too. I think she has a great shot, as long as she plays for herself this time, and not for her alliance, which I think was her fundamental flaw in BB10. I think if she had tried harder to convince Jerry to split up Dan and Memphis in the final 5, she would have made the final 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I actually think Dan would do quite well in an Allstars game. Unless the final list of players has some really out of the blue choices from what we've all suggested, I cant see who would be gunning for him.

I think of all the players that have played so far, Jeff is in the most trouble. I get the impression he'll be pinned down straight away as a big target, especially if both he and Jordan play again. Jen too would be in big danger of going out early, just because she'll annoy the hell out of everyone, and has a reputation for winning competitions against the odds.

I could see Kevin doing very well for himself too. He was probably the best rounded player in BB11, and knew where to allign himself. I know I might sound like a hopeful, fan, but Keesha would do really well too. I think she has a great shot, as long as she plays for herself this time, and not for her alliance, which I think was her fundamental flaw in BB10. I think if she had tried harder to convince Jerry to split up Dan and Memphis in the final 5, she would have made the final 2.

I really hope Kevin does well in AS2. I think he's a great strategical player who won't be an immediate target as he didn't get to the final 2.

Oh, and Kyle, your post on the choices was really good, I agree with most of it, minus the Natalie BB9 choice :D. I could deal with God Alliance or whatever it was again :p:D
  • JamesbucJamesbuc Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    I think if there would be anyone in trouble it would likely be the BB8 Lot (Dick/Danielle/Jessica/Jen)
    Why? Annoyance, competition threats as well, Dick/Danielle auto team, Jen/Dick possible team. Basically a heap of trouble.
    The only person to survive the allstars from BB8 would likely be mr ex-americas player Eric.
  • bbjay1118bbjay1118 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can some of you say Sheila didn't do much? She was the strategist of the season, only Sharon came close to her in strategic gameplay. Her weakness of course was the comps.

The housemates nicknamed her "The Campaign Machine" lol. She flipped the house a few times and always got her target out.
    Forum Member
    bbjay1118 wrote: »
    How can some of you say Sheila didn't do much? She was the strategist of the season, only Sharon came close to her in strategic gameplay. Her weakness of course was the comps.

The housemates nicknamed her "The Campaign Machine" lol. She flipped the house a few times and always got her target out.

Uh what? I dont remember a single scrap of Shiela ever showing a piece of strategic acument. Remember how she almost got her+Adam booted with her noisy fusses over nothing? Remember her reall AWFUL idea of being a fake lesbian couple with Amanda?

Tell me something she actually did :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember Sheila making a couple of good moves, convincing Natalie to give her HoH and then voting Natalie out. And I remember her persauding some of them to get rid of someone, I can't remember exactly who, was it Matty?

She wasn't a strategic mastermind by any stretch. But compared to most of the cast she actually made an effort. That's why I included her in my All Star list as opposed to the other older housemate Renny.
    Forum Member
    Another Possible
    - Kail

Yes I know, Strange choice BUT she is heavily involved with the BBUSA crowd and is hosting the current Rainbow Reality event?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Kevin does well in AS2. I think he's a great strategical player who won't be an immediate target as he didn't get to the final 2.

Oh, and Kyle, your post on the choices was really good, I agree with most of it, minus the Natalie BB9 choice :D. I could deal with God Alliance or whatever it was again :p:D

Thank you :) I intended to write a few words on each of them, and it just sort of grew... And I actually liked Natalie :o I found her annoying, but in a great "haha, at least your living with her" sort of way. :p

Oh and also, I agree James, Kail could actually end up in the mix. She was fairly prominent in her season, and I think that she shouldnt be ruled out.

The more I think about it, they might end up having a completely unexpected list of females. Daniele, Keesha and Jordan all have their merits, but they might only have one of them, just to have a bit of diversity, because they are all rather similar.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Sheila making a couple of good moves, convincing Natalie to give her HoH and then voting Natalie out. And I remember her persauding some of them to get rid of someone, I can't remember exactly who, was it Matty?

She wasn't a strategic mastermind by any stretch. But compared to most of the cast she actually made an effort. That's why I included her in my All Star list as opposed to the other older housemate Renny.

She flipped Ryan the week he was HOH and saved Matty.

If you had the feeds also there was a few hours during the week Joshuah was evicted where he had convinced Natalie and Ryan to keep him and they were going to align with James and Joshuah and Sharon was going. Once Sheila found out however she put an end to it in about 5 seconds and Joshuah didn't stand a chance.

Her and Adam also flipped their vote on Jen and Parker, mainly because Sheila wanted to keep Allison.

Definitely one of the more underrated players of all time. If she does come back however she'd need to do better in comps if she wants to win.
    Forum Member
    As far as her and Adam flipping on Jen+Shiela, not that strategic really but more forced because of Shielas stupid lesbian lie.

And Correct me if im wrong but with the Matty/Natty vote (Since that was the only other time Matty was nominated) wasnt Alex/Amanda booted with a 3/3 vote meaning had Adam/Sheila had flipped, they would have been going anyway?

I didnt watch the LF on BB9 so I wouldnt be able to verify the other thing though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamesbuc wrote: »
    As far as her and Adam flipping on Jen+Shiela, not that strategic really but more forced because of Shielas stupid lesbian lie.

And Correct me if im wrong but with the Matty/Natty vote (Since that was the only other time Matty was nominated) wasnt Alex/Amanda booted with a 3/3 vote meaning had Adam/Sheila had flipped, they would have been going anyway?

I didnt watch the LF on BB9 so I wouldnt be able to verify the other thing though

Oh that's another thing, Alex/Amanda were evicted 3-0 after Sheila convinced Alison to flip back to keeping Matt/Natalie.

Originally, Alison had proposed evicting Matt/Nat by a 2-1 vote. She however backed out hours before the vote when Sheila talked to her.

That's why Joshuah blew up on her right after he won HOH. He wanted to keep Alex/Amanda bc he felt he could control them over Matt/Nat, which proved to be right.

Oh and of course I forgot the most obvious move, others have mentioned it though. She got Natalie to drop from the Glass Houses HOH, and than swiftly evicted her. :)
  • InthedeepInthedeep Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    BB8
    Jen - My favourite housemate EVER!
    Evil Dick
    Jessica

BB9
    Joshua
    Chesia
    Sharon

BB10
    Dan
    Libra
    Memphis

BB11
    Kevin
    Laura
    Michele

Haven't seen any of series 1-6 so cant schoose the rest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB8

Jen
    Dick
    Eric

Jen is amazing, and has a good chance of being on it, if only for her rivalry with Dick! She annoyed a lot of people in general in BB8 (they were all so Jenvious) so even if she and Dick were civil, she'd still bring a lot to the house. I couldn't stand Dick, but he's the one person guaranteed to be on it so there's no point not including him. I liked Jessica and BB11 would've been so much better if she got in instead of Jessie.

Eric's probably more likely than Jessica though. I didn't like him, but they'll put him in to play for himself this time instead of for America.

BB9

Natalie
    Sheila
    Sharon

I actually liked Natalie during BB9. :o She was whiney, needy and sometimes hypocritical but in all honesty she was nowhere near as bad as most of the rest of that cast. And she was a great player too. Sheila is just absolutely insane and I think/hope she'll be in it too. And she was the best strategic player of BB9 without a doubt, despite the lesbian lie. And she would have won if Adam chose her over Ryan at the final 3. I think Sharon deserves a second chance because she was absolutely robbed, she wasn't my favourite but everyone knows that final 4 HOH was rigged. And she was the most "normal" person in that season too, and would probably still be the most normal if she were in All Stars!

I don't think Sharon would be in it though, unless most of the rest of the cast get arrested too like Adam and Matt (which is actually pretty likely at this rate now that I mention it). I think James would be a more likely option since he was a producer fave. But I didn't like him.

BB10

Dan
    Keesha
    Libra

Dan is definitely the best all-round player ever. He would be a massive target at the start of the season, but he was a pretty big target early on in BB10 as well and turned that around. Keesha is a likely candidate for the token popular blonde, will bring drama and she got pretty far in her season. Libra was entertaining, will bring the drama as well, and made a good move in the first week as she confronted Olly which set the wheel in motion to get Brian out. She would either learn from her mistakes and be a better player, or make the same mistake as she did in BB10 by bringing too much drama - either way she should be on it!

BB10 is the best season out of the seasons after AS1 in my opinion, so there are a lot of people who could be picked from there. Memphis, Renny, Ollie and April are possibilities too. Thankfully Jessie won't be. I think there could be more than 3 from BB10.

BB11

Kevin
    Jeff
    Michele

I'm only definite on Kevin and Jeff. In retrospect, Kevin was the best player of that season! Jeff was extremely popular so he'll be on it too. Michele was my favourite in that season and also a great player. I've gone off her since after the show, but during it she was one of the only people I could stand!

Jordan is a possiblity, but I don't want both her and Jeff on it. I don't think I really want either of them on it because they're not great players, but they were extremely popular so one of them definitely will be on it. Russell has a good chance of being on it too. I would love Laura to be on it, but that's very unlikely since she was evicted on week 2! I'm praying that Ronnie won't be on it.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »
    BB8

Jen
    Dick
    Eric

BB9

Natalie
    Sheila
    Sharon[/l]

......... Sheila is just absolutely insane and I think/hope she'll be in it too. And she was the best strategic player of BB9 without a doubt, despite the lesbian lie......

BB10

Dan
    Keesha
    Libra[/l]

BB11

Kevin
    Jeff
    Michele

Wouldn't object to this, well too much...although I reckon James is more likely than Sharon from BB9. Also, the lesbian lie was great for Sheila.....because it made everyone distrust Allison even more.

They are also likely to choose at least 2 players from this coming season too, maybe cutting Michelle and Libra.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This upcoming season will probably have the most players represented in the next All Stars, just like the first All Stars, BB6 had the most housemates chosen, as it was the most recent. So I think a lot of housemates are going to miss the cut, especially if BB12 is popular.

I think the only gauranteeds (bearing in mind that they accept) are Dick, Dan, Jen and Jeff. There are plenty of 'very likely' housemates, but it'll be more up in the air if they are a lot of popular housemates in BB12.

But I'm sure BB13 will be the next All Stars.