Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    They not the best pics of our Jose but we all have pics we dont like, frigging hell if I had pics like that I would start a fire and burn the buggers:o
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Honestly if Josie is putting these photo's out for the fitness DVD at Xmas, are they really sure people won't have forgotten about her by then. After all Nadia got over 4 million votes, and her vid didn't sell just after her BB.

Seem's the Josie camp are pretty desperate in what they'll throw in the tabs at the moment, her fame is really on a short fuse.
  • Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    herejohno wrote: »
    They not the best pics of our Jose but we all have pics we dont like, frigging hell if I had pics like that I would start a fire and burn the buggers:o

I can't believe that some ^^^^^ are saying that being slim is put onto us all the time but that it is okay for Josie to be just on the cusp of being unhealthily overweight

It's not right that the media show us size zero is to be the happy weight, but it is not good for someone like Josie to promote being overweight.
    Those pictures of her were very unflattering and her legs with the cellulite at her age was very worrying.

I am in my early 40's and a size 18 but my legs are a far cry from hers. It's worrying to see someone so young looking like that.
    I am no fan of hers, but I see a young woman heading for a early heart attack.
    I had a tumour in my stomach, my stomach is out of proportion to the rest of my body and I could do with more excercise. But I look at Josie and I do genuinely worry about her health.

Her personality is a whole other issue and the hurt and upset that she and her followers have caused to others is unacceptable.(sic)

I hope she does get an excercise regime and lose the weight ,as for her personality and her spite and manipulation, I hope she will someday realise that there is more to life than being self centered and vengeful.

I'm holding my breath, but ..well. *shrugs*
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh John tried to pull another:rolleyes: housemate, 'Joe the cougar,' when she was in the bathroom with him and he was feeling sorry for her coz she wanted to go home, Jose thought John wanted to sleep with her well if she could make that shit up she will make any shit up or was it a fan they like to do the same see what they want to see, wtf:eek:

Snip

According to Karenknowsnaffall she tweeted earlier before she deleted said posts ,that John tried it on with another housemate really early in the show ,the firstcouple of weeks ,and then intimated that the H/M was Ife and she's been told this in a really long telephone conversation she had with Ife ,when she first left the house

The reason for revealing now and not before was because she was fed up of Josie getting loads of shit while he got off scott free:rolleyes:

As i say she then got cold feet and deleted all the posts she'd made about it
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Guess you're right, Tree. It's just that I'm one of those soppy, liberal Care in the Community types who likes to believe in a fully inclusive society.:cry::(
    On the other hand, it's been f-ing brilliant down here since the worst of them started taking lumps out of each other instead in :)Wars and TwatWars.
    We are now joined only by the chirpy but battlescarred JJAT special ops division when they are on R+R in between sorties, and looking for a Happy Time.:D:o

Hey, I'm not chirpy and not battle scarred. I love the wit and banter here. Lurked for a long time - since Sept - but only got the courage to come out from behind the sofa in the last month or so. This thread also has all the latest news (I was going to say sport ) and I like to keep up to date.
    Forum Member
    I can't believe that some ^^^^^ are saying that being slim is put onto us all the time but that it is okay for Josie to be just on the cusp of being unhealthily overweight

It's not right that the media show us size zero is to be the happy weight, but it is not good for someone like Josie to promote being overweight.
    Those pictures of her were very unflattering and her legs with the cellulite at her age was very worrying.

I am in my early 40's and a size 18 but my legs are a far cry from hers. It's worrying to see someone so young looking like that.
    I am no fan of hers, but I see a young woman heading for a early heart attack.
    I had a tumour in my stomach, my stomach is out of proportion to the rest of my body and I could do with more excercise. But I look at Josie and I do genuinely worry about her health.

Her personality is a whole other issue and the hurt and upset that she and her followers have caused to others is unacceptable.(sic)

I hope she does get an excercise regime and lose the weight ,as for her personality and her spite and manipulation, I hope she will someday realise that there is more to life than being self centered and vengeful.

I'm holding my breath, but ..well. *shrugs*

Most people have had problems with their weight and I for one have , I was Jose's size when she entered the BB house and decided thats how I looked and well lets just say
    I am size 14 and lost a few stones. Im late 30s and it is harder has you get older to loose weight. Yes these pics are really unheallthy and what she ate in the house is well large portions too say the least.;) I know mocking of people is uncalled for hey she had someone pap her like that and she is going to have people commenting. Sad real she should have a sensible eating habits and exercise but nor the Jose she intrested in the ££££££ signs rather than the bigger picture has usual.
    Forum Member
    nyannie wrote: »
    Hey, I'm not chirpy and not battle scarred. I love the wit and banter here. Lurked for a long time - since Sept - but only got the courage to come out from behind the sofa in the last month or so. This thread also has all the latest news (I was going to say sport ) and I like to keep up to date.

You got that right the JJ fans come out on top;) I think Jose wanted to bait John and then she would further her piggy bank with the publicity from the wars. John is not playing ball for now:D
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    Snip

According to Karenknowsnaffall she tweeted earlier before she deleted said posts ,that John tried it on with another housemate really early in the show ,the firstcouple of weeks ,and then intimated that the H/M was Ife and she's been told this in a really long telephone conversation she had with Ife ,when she first left the house

The reason for revealing now and not before was because she was fed up of Josie getting loads of shit while he got off scott free:rolleyes:

tbh I put Jo's name around as the least likely:D But yes bib I remember something in the earlier stages of bb . Wasnt Ife really upset she had said something about John and the Davina Mcaw repeated it? Yes I think Ife and John did get on, but trying on come on he might have said some flattering stuff but has for a kiss and the like :o John we talking about dosent like pdas:p :o how I laughed and then he waskissing his new alleged g/f in public what a turnaround. He just
    didnt like kissing Jose:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nyannie wrote: »

Chirpy as in cheerful and good-humoured. I can't recall any of the current pro-JJ1 visitors trying to tell the court what we can or cannot post, doing fake personal or moral outrage or carrying out sustained twitter attacks against other posters here. Even though you know that some think Skippy is a skanky, little git.:D
    cah wrote: »
    Snip

tbh I put Jo's name around as the least likely:D But yes bib I remember something in the earlier stages of bb . Wasnt Ife really upset she had said something about John and the Davina Mcaw repeated it? Yes I think Ife and John did get on, but trying on come on he might have said some flattering stuff but has for a kiss and the like :o John we talking about dosent like pdas:p :o how I laughed and then he waskissing his new alleged g/f in public what a turnaround. He just
    didnt like kissing Jose:D

Ah Ife... couple of points on that one.
    Josie, (yes, she of no self confidence, who never gets the bloke:rolleyes:) declared she had a houseful of 'usbands by Day 5, so how dare one of them interact with any other female. Look what happened to Keeva.
    One of the first signs outside the house of just how well shy, thumb-sucking, paper bag-blowing TaserJo could hold a grudge came when Josie was asked in an interview what she'd learnt from BB and flatly replied "That some people are two-faced," referring to Ife.
    Now, many months down the line, this load of crap is being wheeled out again.

Meanwhile, Skippy has tweeted:
    uk_JohnJames_oz John James
    Thanks for the support loys :-) yeah im aware my name has once again been mentioned .. its cool I couldn't care less lol x x x
    5 hours ago

uk_JohnJames_oz John James
    Far out ok ppl I get the drift.. No need to keep flooding my mentions anymore with this link bit.ly/jjOT1n Iv'e seen it .. x x x
    5 hours ago
  • ToothFairy49ToothFairy49 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

know Marbella is not the back of beyond, and I know sausages come in many different varieties and flavours now a days, but do any frequent travellers know if vegetarian, non pork sausages are available for an all day breakfast over there, or poor Josie would have been a bit sick I'm thinking. I know I have said this earlier but did not have the pic to go with it, I just wondered if any one else felt worried about Josies pork allergy too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    know Marbella is not the back of beyond, and I know sausages come in many different varieties and flavours now a days, but do any frequent travellers know if vegetarian, non pork sausages are available for an all day breakfast over there, or poor Josie would have been a bit sick I'm thinking. I know I have said this earlier but did not have the pic to go with it, I just wondered if any one else felt worried about Josies pork allergy too?

Do we know she actually HAS a pork allergy? The fact that she said so in BB could just be another of her lies. Even if it's true, no one was forcing sausages into her mouth at gunpoint. If she ate them and later got sick (which there has been no mention of at all) then it would be her own stupidity, wouldn't it? Personally... I don't think she has a pork allergy. I think that's in the same class as her supposed "panic attacks".... lies, and all for attention and sympathy.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Been to Spain quite a few times, never saw anything but pork sausages. I never have an English breakfast there, just churros and coffee. I'm not a sausage expert but it did look like one of those wrinkled stale sausages you get in some greasy spoons or places that cater for British or American tourists abroad. Would expect not much meat. What about Josie's pork allergy, not aware of that one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    positivepippa1 positivepippa (court note - previously Bristolden)

@uk_JohnJames_oz. Why are u stooping so low?? Then again nothing surprises me now I've heard the recordings maybe time to stop NOW x
    27 minutes ago

positivepippa1 positivepippa
    @lindyslou I'm fumin with john love I'm so mad I could scream lol
    3 hours ago

@uk_JohnJames_oz. Enough is enough now john ur hatred of josie is unhealthy and bordering on being a bit manic give up u won't destroy her
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member

@uk_JohnJames_oz. Why are u stooping so low?? Then again nothing surprises me now I've heard the recordings maybe time to stop NOW x
    27 minutes ago

Can't wait to hear this recording. I fear I may be under the soil popping up daisy's before it materializes though.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies for delurking into thread with a bit of a daft question but is it simultaneously being said that there is a recording doing the rounds that proves John James is racist and that he came on to Ife in the house? :confused:

Relurks in morass of confusion.
    Forum Member

27 minutes ago

@lindyslou I'm fumin with john love I'm so mad I could scream lol
    3 hours ago

@uk_JohnJames_oz. Enough is enough now john ur hatred of josie is unhealthy and bordering on being a bit manic give up u won't destroy her

Is she having a laugh? Someone please tell me what on earth is manic about one #ff, a youtube video and a link to a DM article. It's called sticking two fingers up at your ex. It's childish yes, but manic hate? Jeeeez. Josie on the other hand, well I'd be here all day if I were to list out the 'hate' she and her muckers have slung in John's direction.
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    Apologies for delurking into thread with a bit of a daft question but is it simultaneously being said that there is a recording doing the rounds that proves John James is racist and that he came on to Ife in the house? :confused:

Welcome to the world of Josie's lies :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There has been so much dirt thrown and 'hint hint' via those closest to Gibson that it's impossible to say for sure what these supposed 'recordings' (note plural court) are alleged to contain.
    Twitter leakage has included implied racism and the Ife business. But we've also had direct claims that he owes her money and the 'he's gay, wink, wink' line.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftw774 wrote: »
    Welcome to the world of Josie's lies :cool:

:D

It could be a smidgeon better thought out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's worth noting that while recording conversations is not illegal, relaying them to third parties can be.
    http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/oftel/consumer/advice/faqs/prvfaq3.htm

Therefore people can claim to have horrendous 'evidence' in phone calls /emails but regretfully:rolleyes: cannot share them with the wider public.
    Forum Member
    It's worth noting that while recording conversations is not illegal, relaying them to third parties can be.
    http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/oftel/consumer/advice/faqs/prvfaq3.htm

Therefore people can claim to have horrendous 'evidence' in phone calls /emails but regretfully:rolleyes: cannot share them with the wider public.

Hmmm, what about secret filming? I'm sure Fergie didn't give permission for her honey trap film to be shown on the NOTW website? I'd always thought that phonecalls could be recorded and shared tbh, but the evidence was not permissable in a court of law.

Wonder what the law down under is?
  • Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D

It could be a smidgeon better thought out.

Yeah you would think, but not in JosieWorld.

She could always get MrMarky to aid and abet her in faking the evidence against John. I hear he's an expert in counterfeit emails *snigger*. He could always take a twitpic of Josie holding up a placard with the following, daubed in orange crayon: 'My name is John James and I am rascist. I am also gay and smell of wee. I admit I was a meanie to our Nation's Sweetheart as well as being rascist. I also tried to mount Ife. What can I say? I'm a confused gay rascist. Oh yes, am thief to boot. I probably robbed this crayon from a kiddie am such a bastid'. A hasty ps scrawled at bottom, almost off screen 'Josie has suffered - buy her perfume! NOW!'

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Too far fetched? Not so far :cool
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftw774 wrote: »
    Hmmm, what about secret filming? I'm sure Fergie didn't give permission for her honey trap film to be shown on the NOTW website? I'd always thought that phonecalls could be recorded and shared tbh, but the evidence was not permissable in a court of law.

Wonder what the law down under is?

Subterfuge is acceptable if you can show that the evidence collected is in the public interest.
    In the case of Fergie (I'm assuming you mean the one where she was flogging Prince Andrew) it was that she was selling financially lucrative access to a member of the Royal Family who leads UK foreign business initiatives.
    Celebs/MPs/ sports stars etc doing drugs/ shagging etc - public interest is if they present themselves publicly as having a different outlook or are strongly perceived to be a role model, or that a crime may have been committed. So as soon as an OK style "me and my lovely wife and family" article appears, it can be said to be in the public interest to show this is not the case, for instance if an elected MP turns out to have a lover.

However, I cannot quite see how Zeleb tapes of JJJ privately yelling abuse at each other scrape over the public interest hurdle. If JJJ were still a money-making concern relying on public donation, and tapes showed them discussing how well the FAKE thing was going, this might have some public interest context.
    Forum Member
    Subterfuge is acceptable if you can show that the evidence collected is in the public interest.
    In the case of Fergie (I'm assuming you mean the one where she was flogging Prince Andrew) it was that she was selling financially lucrative access to a member of the Royal Family who leads UK foreign business initiatives.
    Celebs/MPs/ sports stars etc doing drugs/ shagging etc - public interest is if they present themselves publicly as having a different outlook or are strongly perceived to be a role model, or that a crime may have been committed. So as soon as an OK style "me and my lovely wife and family" article appears, it can be said to be in the public interest to show this is not the case, for instance if an elected MP turns out to have a lover.

However, I cannot quite see how Zeleb tapes of JJJ privately yelling abuse at each other scrape over the public interest hurdle. If JJJ were still a money-making concern relying on public donation, and tapes showed them discussing how well the FAKE thing was going, this might have some public interest context.

Cheers for the clarification OBH :) I have had experience of a work related call being recorded and then used against me at a later date. In that case the phonecall wasn't released, but a transcript of it was sent to my MD. The boss laughed and told me I should have let rip a little bit more :D
    Forum Member
    Yeah you would think, but not in JosieWorld.

She could always get MrMarky to aid and abet her in faking the evidence against John. I hear he's an expert in counterfeit emails *snigger*. He could always take a twitpic of Josie holding up a placard with the following, daubed in orange crayon: 'My name is John James and I am rascist. I am also gay and smell of wee. I admit I was a meanie to our Nation's Sweetheart as well as being rascist. I also tried to mount Ife. What can I say? I'm a confused gay rascist. Oh yes, am thief to boot. I probably robbed this crayon from a kiddie am such a bastid'. A hasty ps scrawled at bottom, almost off screen 'Josie has suffered - buy her perfume! NOW!'

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Too far fetched? Not so far :cool

:D:D:D at 'confused gay racist' :D
This discussion has been closed.