WWE 2K14 Roster Reveal Today

RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
Forum Member
WWE annual game being published for the first time by 2K Sports after THQ folded is releasing its roster today around 9pm UK time.

Stepping up from last years attitude era mode they have created "30 Years Of Wrestlemania Mode" which will feature 45 matches from Wrestlemania past including all past WM arenas with supposedly "Relevant Graphic" feels or each timeline.

Legends already confirmed feature likes of Andre The Giant, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and "Macho Man" Randy Savage. With rumoured names including Diesel, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna, King Kong Bundy and many more

They have said the game will have the biggest roster yet, so definitely looking forward to this roster reveal...anybody else?

Comments

• austino6austino6 Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Goldberg is there!
  • Beady Eye 2013Beady Eye 2013 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Jericho there?
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Jericho there?

Yes current and "Retro" version
    Forum Member
    HELL YES!

Hollywood Hogan and Diesel... no Scott Hall, I really want to play as The nWo!

Can't they make a WcW one!?
    Forum Member
    HELL YES!

They got Razor Ramon who is Scott Hall so you can do NWO technically :)

They touched on it 2 years ago but they only had Nash, Vader, Road Warriors, Arn Anderson really...kind of pathetic
    Forum Member
    They got Razor Ramon who is Scott Hall so you can do NWO technically :)

They touched on it 2 years ago but they only had Nash, Vader, Road Warriors, Arn Anderson really...kind of pathetic

Hell yes! I am watching the nWo discography on Youtube and am having so much fun!
    Forum Member
    Hell yes! I am watching the nWo discography on Youtube and am having so much fun!

Great stable.

Horsemen, DX, NWO, Evolution & Sheild...all great for me
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HELL YES!

Well you got your wish, NWO is DLC (Nash, Hall, Steiner, Syxx, The Giant)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-DJwgjlous
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    Wayne814 wrote: »
    Well you got your wish, NWO is DLC (Nash, Hall, Steiner, Syxx, The Giant)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-DJwgjlous

nWo Randy Savage is in there as well.
  • Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    nWo Randy Savage is in there as well.

Also Dusty Rhodes, Rick Rude, Mr Perfect and Virgil were all part of the NWO at some point and are DLC.
  • WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of it is DLC, with a nice season pass of £15.99..yawn.
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeh dont get too excited, half the top stars mentioned above are DLC only.

i really liked wwe 13 on wii, might pick this up on 360.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I pre ordered this months ago, so am looking forward to the new game. I was tempted to pre order the Undertaker edition but my local game store had taken all the orders for it, so I ended up pre ordering the version with the free Ultimate Warrior DLC. Yes the season pass is cheeky & seems more expensive than previous years, but think that is due to THQ not being part of it any more. Still roll on next Friday :D
  • SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    I pre ordered this months ago, so am looking forward to the new game. I was tempted to pre order the Undertaker edition but my local game store had taken all the orders for it, so I ended up pre ordering the version with the free Ultimate Warrior DLC. Yes the season pass is cheeky & seems more expensive than previous years, but think that is due to THQ not being part of it any more. Still roll on next Friday :D

I know Warrior is a pre-order bonus, but do you get American Badass Taker if you don't order the Phenom Edition?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pre order extras are annoying, anyone who buys the game at any point should get everything anyone else would.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I know Warrior is a pre-order bonus, but do you get American Badass Taker if you don't order the Phenom Edition?

No. They have specifically said Undertaker ABA is preorder exclusive.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    So excited for this game :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    last year no shield,this year no wyatts :(
    Forum Member
    whedon247 wrote: »
    last year no shield,this year no wyatts :(

It's just timing. Shield debuted after the game was released last year. This year Wyatt's debuted in July.

Corey Ledesma who is a higher up for the game has always said they confirm the roster Wrestlemania weekend to get enough time and a good idea of "who's hot".

This year he said it was confirmed in March so The Wyatt's, Curtis Axel and so on missed the cut this year. Sucks but at lest their up front about it.
    Forum Member
    So excited for this game :D

Me too :D
  • DragonicDragonic Posts: 2,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too :D

Me as well, the next seven days are going to be killer waiting for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just timing. Shield debuted after the game was released last year. This year Wyatt's debuted in July.

Corey Ledesma who is a higher up for the game has always said they confirm the roster Wrestlemania weekend to get enough time and a good idea of "who's hot".

This year he said it was confirmed in March so The Wyatt's, Curtis Axel and so on missed the cut this year. Sucks but at lest their up front about it.

omg jsut realised curtis axel isnt in it!

thats it...i cant buy it without axel and his music.
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll buy it next year when I can pick it up for a much cheaper price. I've only just bought WWE 13.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i thought wwe 13 was very enjoyable.

i wonder if 2k14 will be any good online.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whedon247 wrote: »
    omg jsut realised curtis axel isnt in it!

thats it...i cant buy it without axel and his music.

You could always create him & then add in his music via obtaining it for somewhere & using the custom soundtrack option. :D