• iamstrongiamstrong Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Fantastic video. Now this is what a fun pop video should be. :D
  • Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cute video. Jessie and Nicki were especially good. Ariana has that dead-in-the-eyes look that's just confusing to watch.
  • hadjilouca05hadjilouca05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    To purchase the song now, you have to purchase Ariana Grande's album. They won't let you purchase the song individually which is unfair. People will be buying her album just for the song, which will ruin its chances of doing good in the charts
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I wish it was more cohesive. I don't think the separate Ariana and Jessie scenes worked very well but the ending when they were all together was so great. Jessie looks phenomenal in this video.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jessie looks awful in the video. Ariana and Nicki look fantastic. Both the song and video don't work for me at all...it just stinks of Jessie being desperate to have a big U.S hit, which is exactly what she is (desperate). But she just looks out of place in the video next to Ariana and Nicki in my opinion.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm i thought it was Katy perry coming out the car. HMM

Great video. It suits it.

The song gets better with every listen. Nicki is still pointless but it's been done to attract Nicki Fans and get Jessie another US hit, than it has to add anything to the song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To purchase the song now, you have to purchase Ariana Grande's album. They won't let you purchase the song individually which is unfair. People will be buying her album just for the song, which will ruin its chances of doing good in the charts

You can get it from Jessie's album preorder.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    You can get it from Jessie's album preorder.

Alternatively, they could just release it properly !!
    Really am losing patience with the way the UK music market is working right now. I swear its all down to stations like shitty radio one. They are scared if a song doesn't hit top 10 straight away then radio one will shun it. Hence why on air on release doesn't seem to exist.
    Making people wait sometimes months though is just ridiculous .

Though I don't know why I'm moaning, I started using iTunes USA yonks ago :D
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like the video. The song's great and I think all three ladies do their parts well. Hopefully Jessie has more success in the USA than she's previously had.
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still not 100% on the song; good video though, especially Jessie's parts.

Its good to see her in some flattering outfits for once, she's not a bad looking woman but you'd be mistaken for thinking otherwise with what the stylists put her in half the time. The pantsuit style particularly from the first section of the video really suits her and she looks very confident and having fun.

One wee thing that make me feel uncomfortable is how young Ariana looks next to the other two - and not in a way that makes them look old. She looks like someone's kid sister that's tagged along for the photoshoot and sneaked out mommy's heels to fit in with the big girls. I dunno how old she is but she looks about 14 and I'm not sure I buy the idea the video seems to be suggesting that these three are all friends. Her vocals are on point though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Ramo1234 wrote: »

That video is awful. Watching Ariana Grande gyrate around the place makes me uncomfortable. I know she's 21 but sorry, she looks underage.
    And Jessie J...I know she gets a bad press but when she releases crap like this, is it any wonder? And she needs to sack her stylist for that silver dress she wears in the finale alone.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still not 100% on the song; good video though, especially Jessie's parts.

Its good to see her in some flattering outfits for once, she's not a bad looking woman but you'd be mistaken for thinking otherwise with what the stylists put her in half the time. The pantsuit style particularly from the first section of the video really suits her and she looks very confident and having fun.

One wee thing that make me feel uncomfortable is how young Ariana looks next to the other two - and not in a way that makes them look old. She looks like someone's kid sister that's tagged along for the photoshoot and sneaked out mommy's heels to fit in with the big girls. I dunno how old she is but she looks about 14 and I'm not sure I buy the idea the video seems to be suggesting that these three are all friends. Her vocals are on point though.

Ariana does look really young. Jessie and Nikki look like women, Ariana looks like she a still in school.

I really liked Jessie's parts in the song/video.