Tom Cunningham (Hollyoaks)

actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
Forum Member
Who has custody of Tom in Hollyoaks? Is it Darren or Jack? I know it was Max and Mandy, then Steph, then I just get confused...

Comments

• Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After Gordon and Helen died, he was left in Mandy's care but she wasn't up to the job so Max took him on, then he went with Steph after Max's death. When Steph died, Jack and Frankie became his legal guardians.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    So why does Darren assume he will go with him if he moves out?
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why does Darren assume he will go with him if he moves out?
    Christ knows.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Steph made Darren his legal guardian, or she told Darren to look after him when she's dead.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For someone that has been through what Tom has they are gonna have some serious issues as they get older, bring it on!!
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    For someone that has been through what Tom has they are gonna have some serious issues as they get older, bring it on!!

Gotta love soap operas! :D

I have to honest, this question did cross my mind when Darren assumed that Tom would be leaving with him.
  • essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,182
    Forum Member
    Ironically Darren and Max were best friends when the show started
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,128
    Forum Member
    What are the odds that Sienna becomes the next victim of Tom's curse?
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    Someone has to be. I reckon when Tom is old enough to take on massive storylines someone close to him will pop their clogs and Tom will go on a right downward spiral about all of his relatives dying on him.

Maybe that is why he never really got close to Cindy or moved in with her - because they would have had to kill her off lol