Jay & Louise Are Getting Divorced

Comments

• Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jay, not say. Damn autocorrect has turned self on on phone & can't turn off. Grr .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farscape wrote: »
    Not as weird as when he tweeted a picture of his own shit and she not only retweeted it but accused everyone that complained of being prudes. Not long after she found a comment about snorting her shit to be sweet.

To each their own I suppose but I find it interesting that recently one of her followers tweeted her a scat related message and she accused the guy of being "weird". I guess she'd had a change of heart on these matters.

Eugh that makes you wonder what they did in bed :S
  • schmoozerschmoozer Posts: 2,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I vaguely remember their faces.

I think you missed an 'e' out..
  • chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member
    I couldn't even remember who the two knob heads were till I clicked on the link and saw the photo.
  • babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tom and Alex have a stronger relationship than these 2 it would appear
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    And we care because??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,114
    Forum Member
    Tom and Alex have a stronger relationship than these 2 it would appear

Aaron and Faye have the strongest relationship. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I'm not surprised at all, they didn't have that thing, they never spoke to each other properly, and I haven't seen any pictures of them together for a while on twitter, I knew they would end up divorced.
  • ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anurags wrote: »
    I was genuinally amazed when she fell for that hideous beast..

Me too.
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    Why do you think that? Everyone on here seemed to adore Aaron and Faye as shown on bb, and absolutely no one had a second's time for Jay and Louise.

Well, not quite everyone!!:D I do remember those that really believed Jay and Louise were a genuine couple and that the relationship between Faye and Aaron was a showmance and would end as soon as they had done their stints in the rags.

Ha Ha!! As it turns out that is exactly what has happened in the case of Jay and Louise:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    troyston wrote: »
    So casual ... 'we don't get on ... drifted apart', fair enough if that's a girlfriend you're talking about, not you're wife!
    That is definitely the right way to put it imo. How ugly it is when people like Jordan put all their marital difficulties into the press.
    And yet elsewhere on the net it seemed completely reversed. So why do you think that?

Digitalspy and twitter are where I post and read. Both of those seemed pretty much 100% for Aaron and Faye and 0% for Jay and Louise.
    Are you saying that the various presenters and panelists weren't for six solid weeks painting the picture that at best it was a mismatched reltaionship that would soon crumble and at worst an emotionaly abusive relationship with an older man using a fragile young girl?
    There were only two presenters, and neither of them said anything of the kind. I remember Nicola Mclean being bullied for months because of one unwise remark that she apologised for, if that is what you mean.
    Also regardless of what the truth was behind what was shown the difference between fans and detractors of Faaron was that the latter believed what they seeing and panelists and presenters were saying was accurate while fans believed it to be a deliberately misleading portrayal.
    We all believed what we saw, there being no other sources of information. There were differences in interpretation and taste, but we all saw the same shows and clips.
    Even then while the Faaron pairing was popular and believed to be genuine here both believers and cynics felt that Faye would instantly crumble and break down when faced with constant negativity on the outside and were suprised when she held her ground admirably. Similarly believers and cynics both felt that Aaron would be cautious of committing himself immediately after he was evicted/won but he ending up saying all the "right" things. So I'd argue we didn't get quite the full picture with them.
    It is true that there were some Aaron fans who never liked Faye. I take it that they have accepted her by now.
    Of course the man who'd rather have a beer than be with Louise was apparently the romance of the century. :rolleyes:
    No one ever said anything like that, did they?
    And we care because??
    Because this is a big brother forum, and it is an item of interesting news?
    Silver-Fox wrote: »
    Aaron and Faye have the strongest relationship. :)
    Why? Have you got a relationship strength-ometer that can give a reading? What are the relative readings for Aaron and Faye and Tom and Alex?
    I genuinely can't believe there is anyone who is surprised at this and actually thought this would last a couple of years, let alone 'forever' :o
    They seemed fond of each other. And many a wild young man has settled down and made an admirable husband and father. I suspect that a lot of the problem was that Louise was getting modelling work, away from Newcastle, and Jay was not, much as they tried to promote themselves as a couple.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    They seemed fond of each other. And many a wild young man has settled down and made an admirable husband and father. I suspect that a lot of the problem was that Louise was getting modelling work, away from Newcastle, and Jay was not, much as they tried to promote themselves as a couple.

Being 'fond of each other' and deciding to 'settle down' is NOT a good foundation for a marriage. It's a good foundation for a friendship, then a relationship and finally(all being well) a long-term relationship. Why people like this rush into marriage is absolutely beyond me. But then, it's often more about the wedding than the marriage :rolleyes:
  • lynzeelynzee Posts: 8,193
    Forum Member
    That is definitely the right way to put it imo. How ugly it is when people like Jordan put all their marital difficulties into the press.

Digitalspy and twitter are where I post and read. Both of those seemed pretty much 100% for Aaron and Faye and 0% for Jay and Louise.

There were only two presenters, and neither of them said anything of the kind. I remember Nicola Mclean being bullied for months because of one unwise remark that she apologised for, if that is what you mean.

We all believed what we saw, there being no other sources of information. There were differences in interpretation and taste, but we all saw the same shows and clips.

It is true that there were some Aaron fans who never liked Faye. I take it that they have accepted her by now.

No one ever said anything like that, did they?

Because this is a big brother forum, and it is an item of interesting news?

Why? Have you got a relationship strength-ometer that can give a reading? What are the relative readings for Aaron and Faye and Tom and Alex?

They clearly were very fond of each other as long as they could get their mag deals together.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    Minging pair of fame ****.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Not as weird as when he tweeted a picture of his own shit and she not only retweeted it but accused everyone that complained of being prudes. Not long after she found a comment about snorting her shit to be sweet.

To each their own I suppose but I find it interesting that recently one of her followers tweeted her a scat related message and she accused the guy of being "weird". I guess she'd had a change of heart on these matters.

BIB: My jaw has just hit the floor! :eek::eek::eek:

WTF??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being 'fond of each other' and deciding to 'settle down' is NOT a good foundation for a marriage. It's a good foundation for a friendship, then a relationship and finally(all being well) a long-term relationship. Why people like this rush into marriage is absolutely beyond me. But then, it's often more about the wedding than the marriage :rolleyes:

Well it might have been of course. But as someone who married someone less than a year after we had met, and someone who had had roughly 10,000 girlfriends before me, it seems too late to change my mind now. I expect that my husband was fond of me at the time we got married, though it might have been just that I had a much better hi-fi (it was that era) than him.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was the one who marked his territory by wiping his backside on the pillow........and shaving his a**s just in case he got some 'action'........
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Well it might have been of course. But as someone who married someone less than a year after we had met, and someone who had had roughly 10,000 girlfriends before me, it seems too late to change my mind now. I expect that my husband was fond of me at the time we got married, though it might have been just that I had a much better hi-fi (it was that era) than him.

Glad you're an exception :) I am too - we got married within 5 months of(physically) meeting and are still going strong 11 years later.

Oh and regarding some of the other posts in this thread, I'm still to this day weirded out by some of the things they both considered 'normal' :eek: :( At the time, I wondered if she was just going along with the 'banter', but it seems maybe not. If that's 'normal', you can keep it :eek: :o
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was always more of a footballers WAG type. Not much in between the ears.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    She was always more of a footballers WAG type. Not much in between the ears.

Jay has so much between his ears?:D
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    I feel bad for Louise. I have been reading her Twitter page and she has tweeted 'If only people knew' I personally believe he has cheated on her. But who knows what she means with that tweet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    I want to see Jay's bumhole.
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member

Have to agree with you, but the cynical me says it was all about the magazine and TV deals - which didn't materialize!

Sadly today it does seem more about the wedding. I know more than three couples whose wedding hasn't even been paid for and they are divorced already!
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe there's hope for Charlotte here then, she and Jay seem better suited.