Could Owen Armstrong and Gary Windass get it on?

NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Almost every scene Owen is in, Gary is always behind him. In the cafe, walking down the street, the pub, at home. I wonder if they sleep together at night as well.

Maybe Owen and Gary can get into an affair with each other.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh yes I can just see it now:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish Owen would get it on with the underside of a speeding train.
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost every scene Owen is in, Gary is always behind him. In the cafe, walking down the street, the pub, at home. I wonder if they sleep together at night as well.

With Mr Blackburn taking over in january, don't be surprised if this did happen.

He likes to completely change character's personalities for the sake of a story.
  • SummerskillSummerskill Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »

Hahaha! :D
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »
    With Mr Blackburn taking over in january, don't be surprised if this did happen.

He likes to completely change character's personalities for the sake of a story.

No change to the show then lol.
  • CRP2012CRP2012 Posts: 2,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jude007 wrote: »

next he will make norris pregnant with triplets,1 gary`s 1 owen`s & 1 chesney`s :eek::eek::eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rita and Dennis will become bondage fetishists and engane in menage a trois with Emily, who will turn out to be a closet Satanist for the past 50 odd years.
  • jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or Emily has been a Corrie very own Sweeney Todd. She has been a secret Serial killer for years and got rid of the bodies by selling the remains to Betty (when she was alive) and that was the secret of "Betty's Hotpot"
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a character flip for the plank of boring wood that is Maria Connor would be a good thing. A reveal that she was once Mark Sutherland but had the op at a very young age but now wants a reversal would be great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary and Do Me!
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't give SB ideas :mad::cool:
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think a character flip for the plank of boring wood that is Maria Connor would be a good thing. A reveal that she was once Mark Sutherland but had the op at a very young age but now wants a reversal would be great.

Maria is not a plank of boring wood and no this would not be a great stoyline!
  • PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    When Gary and Izzy first got together i had a feeling Owen was gonna try and seduce Gary to split them up. Shame it didnt happen. I thought the two actors have/had great chemistry. Father seduces daughters boyfriend. A potential future storyline somewhere in soapland.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No change to the show then lol.

Indeed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita and Dennis will become bondage fetishists and engane in menage a trois with Emily, who will turn out to be a closet Satanist for the past 50 odd years.

:D:D
    Rita purchases Dennis a deluxe black tight gimp suit, and has him try it on. But Dennis, while in the gimp suit, gets scared and runs off, screaming "Mphhh" with Rita chasing him with a whip. He stumbles into the Rovers Return, and Stella takes him round the back to hide him from a blood thirsty Rita. Emily and Rita decide to practice their fetishes on Norris, while Stella keeps Dennis as a pet in the cellar.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Owen is the Gene Hunt of Corrie :D:D
  • zendo59zendo59 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    Maria is not a plank of boring wood and no this would not be a great stoyline!

Sounds OK to me.

They could build the moustache into the story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D
    Rita purchases Dennis a deluxe black tight gimp suit, and has him try it on. But Dennis, while in the gimp suit, gets scared and runs off, screaming "Mphhh" with Rita chasing him with a whip. He stumbles into the Rovers Return, and Stella takes him round the back to hide him from a blood thirsty Rita. Emily and Rita decide to practice their fetishes on Norris, while Stella keeps Dennis as a pet in the cellar.

Love it! :D hope Stuart Blackburn is taking note!!!
  • Cpl_CarrottCpl_Carrott Posts: 479
    Forum Member

Sorry, Wrong room

Backs slowly out of thread!!!!!
    Forum Member
    Gary/Dr Matt could get together..finally giving the actor some decent screen time/storylines.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was really shocked yesterday that Gary and Owen had no scenes together. What was that all about, did Owen leave Gary chained up in his dungeon or something?
  • OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best thread for a long time.
    Forum Member
    Gary was at home keeping the bed warm!