Ee - 10/9/13 will the mitchells get forgiveness ? - episode discussion thread

Comments

• SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    ronnie & jack
    2 brilliant episodes in a row, let's keep this up.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ronnie & jack
    Ronnie is a good advert for prison. If only everyone came out looking that good. :D:p
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ronnie & jack
    It's incredible how Ronnie was billed as a poor mans Sharon first time round, and yet she's had more impact in 2 episodes than Sharon has in a year :D

Another good episode, Michael was ace!
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    ronnie & jack
    At first I thought Ronnie was a little too angry towards Kat at first, but that's just the way Ronnie is, cold, defensive, shields up all the time. God, I missed her. :D That said you can tell she's stronger, no way would she have just brought up what her father did to her like that before, although I think her counselling could have been worked in a bit more subtly.

I loved Kat and Ronnie's scenes, it was how I wanted their scenes to be before she left. They were a little awkward at first but they really portrayed how neither really knew what to say to each other. Then the Michael/Ronnie dynamic was as brilliant as it was last time. I really wish they would just focus on Kat/Ronnie/Michael, and not Alfie, Roxy and Jack.
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ronnie & jack
    Poor Ronnie. :(

Really good episode!
  • Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat and Ronnie were so good tonight.

Jack coming out of nowhere and freaking #Ian out! :p

Wow, Abi quit her first job already.

Jake and Sadie are so married - Lauren's talk of counselling visibly welled her up.

Ouch. Poor Lauren... :(

'So you did the right thing' - Alfie :mad:

Loved Ronnie telling Michael the Diva just what he is. :D:cool:
  • SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    ronnie & jack
    J-B wrote: »
    It's incredible how Ronnie was billed as a poor mans Sharon first time round, and yet she's had more impact in 2 episodes than Sharon has in a year :D

So true!
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,847
    Forum Member
    phil & shirley
    that wasnt my closure. it certainly didnt feel like it. one minute scenes arent closure i think they left it open with the hand holding aww theyre made for each other :)
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another good episode, 2 in a row, lets see if we can make it 3!

I love Ronnie!
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

As much as I love Sharon, Ronnie has always been a more interesting character. Since Ronnie returned the show has instantly got better.

Hope it lasts and I get the impression Sam is about to extend her EE stay to a year. :D
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,271
    Forum Member
    ronnie & jack
    Stars of the episode...Ronnie,Kat,Ian

Another good visit to Walford.. EastEnders is how it should Be. A number of storylines running alongside each other.

The scene with Kat and Ronnie was fantastic Jessie and Sam acting their Socks off...

Jack was good tonight aswell :)

Ian...:D A bloody Legend. He listens to Denise though.

Sadie is a nice women. She felt horrible at giving Lauren the push..She even called her Sweet heart :)

Michael....sooner you get....the better :) I hated Michael I started warming to him and now I hate him again.

Shirley:yawn:

Ronnie is back but no-one seems to be giving her the time of day Don't forget tonights episode is shown in Scotland at 9:30pm , BBC3 repeat is at usual 10:30pm and there is an HOUR LONG EastEnders tomorrow at 8:00pm a special Wednesday treat
  • thismorningfanthismorningfan Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil & shirley
    I completely forgot that EastEnders was on tonight! I only remembered a minute ago. I'll watch the BBC Three repeat. Hopefully it'll be good like yesterday's ep.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,217
    Forum Member
    ronnie & jack
    Another really good episode, I just luv how Michael say's peoples full name, Kathleen. :D Michael is just brilliant, he is so well writen.

The best scenes were with Ronnie and Kat, nd they only gave her £42, what is she suppose to do with that?

Ian is such a weep, when is he going to grow a pair, and surley Kirsty can't be that thick, she must know Carl has something to do with it.

Liked the Phil and Shirley scenes as well.

Sadie is hot, enough said. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ronnie & jack
    that wasnt my closure. it certainly didnt feel like it. one minute scenes arent closure i think they left it open with the hand holding aww theyre made for each other :)

I for one hope that's it.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    phil & shirley
    I'm cross with Roxy. She's had weeks to explain to Ronnie about Alfie but she'd rather just leave her there without any idea what's happening.

Loved the Michael and Ronnie scene but he was really cruel there.

Nice scene with Shirley and Phil, they're like an old married couple.

Kirsty and Lucy both have their suspicions. I hope Ian gets found out.

I like the way they just had Kat drawn to the prison without having any idea what she was doing there.
  • wilpeepwilpeep Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    The last two episodes were fantastic. I hope Ronnie sticks around longer than 6 months. She's an amazing character and she brings so much good drama, which is what this show is in dire need of.
  • bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted Michael to tell Ronnie that he had a child with Janine. Would've loved to have seen her reaction.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,847
    Forum Member
    phil & shirley
    I for one hope that's it.

Its not :D theyre made for each other
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ronnie & jack
    vald wrote: »
    I'm cross with Roxy. She's had weeks to explain to Ronnie about Alfie but she'd rather just leave her there without any idea what's happening.

Michael was cruel, but I like how they've developed the Ronnie / Michael dynamic by him having Scarlet. I believe that he does 'get it' now that he's a parent, and that what she did really hurt him more than he let on post-babyswap. More of Ronnie/Michael please :D
  • rr22rr22 Posts: 7,618
    Forum Member
    Very good episodes from the "EastEnders" team. That's 3 episodes in a row I have followed in ages. Feels very like the pace of the old show. I thought the scenes between Kat and Ronnie were really good and well handled by Jessie Wallace and Sam Womack. Kat was so much more warmly portrayed by the writers. Id like more of these episodes. A real shame that they are loosing Steve John Shepard as Micheal is surely created as one of the most complexed and interesting characters in soapland for a very long time. A pity we cant get a bit more of him. Im looking forward to more scenes with him and Ronnie.

We do get Freeview, Sky Plus and Virgin Media in Scotland too by the way and BBC One England/wales/N.Ireland
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ronnie & jack
    I loved the Kat/Ronnie scenes but the best scenes were Ronnie and Michael. She's got his number and he knows it and he's got her number and she knows it.

Move along Sharon - The real Queen of Walford is back and she's brought drama and excitement with her.
  • Bomani channingBomani channing Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's incredible how Ronnie was billed as a poor mans Sharon first time round, and yet she's had more impact in 2 episodes than Sharon has in a year
    couldn't have said it any better, you can already sense the quality has slightly picked up with ronnie's presence. I fear for sharon fans sanity when ronnie and their fav heroine share their 1st scene. What will they do when sam womack acts letitia off screen and leaves sharon in the past like where she should've stayed.
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »

I like the way they just had Kat drawn to the prison without having any idea what she was doing there.

Better cruel and gritty than love and warmth! :D
    The show is getting good again, very excited!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil & shirley
    I really loathe Jack - So glad he is leaving soon. Telling Ronnie nobody wants her in the Square, more like nobody wants you in the Square wooden!
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Ronnie is a good advert for prison. If only everyone came out looking that good. :D:p

Hahaha Sam would look amazing in anything she looks amazing