Things We Know About The Final (Contains Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt Evers ‏@TheMattEvers Mar 7
    All I can say is you guys are in for one incredible @dancingonice on Sunday!
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    My prediction for the judges leaderboard on Sunday

Hayley 80/80
    Ray 80/80
    Beth 60/80 plus added insults from Jason as to why she shouldn't be there!

No way is Beth going to score that low (I'm presuming you were being serious even though you probably/hopefully weren't).

a) It'll add so much fuel to the anti-judge fire
    b) It'll be ridiculous

My prediction -

Hayley - 78/80
    Ray - 80/80
    Beth - 76/80

Lots of positive comments for all three. Nothing very negative (unless Jason can't help himself) but maybe a few hints here and there.

ETA - Re: Matt - Well he's hardly going to say - "Don't bother watching, it's going to be carp" is he? ;-) (Yep, I'm being a facetious bint.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.itv.com/dancingonice/backstage/judges-and-presenters-on-ice

The judges and Phil and Christine are all skating in the final show!

Ray I think is skating his Flamenco routine as he was wearing the costume for rehearsals.
  • memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Any we think :)

Oh no... *groans* that really does mean Jai Ho, then! >:(
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    No way is Beth going to score that low (I'm presuming you were being serious even though you probably/hopefully weren't).

a) It'll add so much fuel to the anti-judge fire
    b) It'll be ridiculous

My prediction -

Hayley - 78/80
    Ray - 80/80
    Beth - 76/80

Lots of positive comments for all three. Nothing very negative (unless Jason can't help himself) but maybe a few hints here and there.

ETA - Re: Matt - Well he's hardly going to say - "Don't bother watching, it's going to be carp" is he? ;-) (Yep, I'm being a facetious bint.)

No I wasn't being totally serious on Beth's score..... But I DO see the judges making the fatal mistake of putting her in third position with them - they are just so blinded with Hayley's smoke and mirrors, and won't be able to resist giving her 40s to put her at least second if not in top spot.

Ray will hopefully get a rebound vote this week following the wake up call to his fans last week, but if they put Beth third they are asking for trouble - especially if they under mark her and let Jason spout his bile. Unless of course Beth actually makes a serious error and actually warrants being in 3rd place.

Putting Beth third for no good reason will guarantee her a load of sympathy votes.
  • coral_janecoral_jane Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    memmh wrote: »

Oh no... *groans* that really does mean Jai Ho, then! >:(

Oh dear...