EastEnders - Predict tomorrow's ratings?

lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
Forum Member
✭✭
Wow! What a good figure for Easties on Friday! It was 1 million up year on year! Well more than that actually! It got over the 7 million mark! AND beat corrie, and had an impressive 34.4% share, so all in all, it did really well for a Friday! I think we could see a big increase in figures now, especially with everything coming up like Nicks return! I think we'll definitely be getting over the 8 million mark quite a bit soon! Which is good considering the AWFUL ratings of 2013! We could even be getting 9 million around Christmas?:o

Anyway, usually the ratings tend to increase over the weekend... What ratings do you think EastEnders will get tomorrow for Linda's rape? I'd go for between 7.5 million and 8 million! With a 33% TV share!:P

Comments

• MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Hopefully we're back in 7m+ mode now.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrJames wrote: »
    Hopefully we're back in 7m+ mode now.

Hope so! I've done my research, and Monday 7th October 2013, got 6.9 million:P hopefully, we'll be up Year on Year! Then again watch the emmerdale clash **** things up!>:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Probably around 7 million or just under.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    15 million ( i can dream)

On a more serious note id say 7.6 million
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nath94 wrote: »
    Probably around 7 million or just under.

REALLY?! Very rare for a ratings drop, over the weekend!
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't realise that Linda'a rape happens tomorrow. With the momentum from last week I reckon we'll be looking at 7.4m and a 33% audience share.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon it will be back down below 7M as it usually is. I'm not being cynical or anything but the rating it got on Friday was the exception rather than the norm.

I think a lot of people might tune in Tuesday though, after the rape.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Didn't realise that Linda'a rape happens tomorrow. With the momentum from last week I reckon we'll be looking at 7.4m and a 33% audience share.

I forgot too!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think 7:20 and a 34% share. will it beat corrie? monday is their strongest day.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    7.7m for me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »
    I reckon it will be back down below 7M as it usually is. I'm not being cynical or anything but the rating it got on Friday was the exception rather than the norm.

I think a lot of people might tune in Tuesday though, after the rape.

It clashes with Emmerdale Tuesday, so quite unlikely! I doubt the ratings would drop over the weekend!:/
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to stick my neck out and say 7.9m.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    I'm going to stick my neck out and say 7.9m.

Hmmm, I think it could near 8 million! I doubt it will dip below 7 million, that would be a bit odd! If it does, that's well weird, as ratings mostly increase over the weekend, they very rarely drop!!!:/
  • Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7.5 million/35%.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,222
    Forum Member
    I dont care what it gets, I just want high quality drama
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    7.2 million.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I dont care what it gets, I just want high quality drama

Same. :)
  • eastboy1980eastboy1980 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    6.8 million. I think im realistic here, though i would love it to be over 7
  • Tindie_BaisTindie_Bais Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I going for 7.32 (36.5) if weather is like this all say
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    Well a 35% share with last week's audience would have been 7.86m, and the total audience should be bigger tonight due to the weather so I can't see the share being above 35% unless the rating is above 8m which is unlikely.

I'm going to say around 7.7m/33%, but the real interesting rating is Tuesday's, the clash. I think this is its best chance to produce a decent clash rating, a strong Monday episode will make people want to know what happens next and as a Emmerdale fan, even I'm not interested in Priya's wedding.
  • MrAndrewMrAndrew Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Friday was successful (undeservedly, as it was the worst of the week) because there was the hook of 'who has been shot'? leading in from thursdays cliffhanger. Friday's cliffhanger didn't leave us with anything like that, nor did the episode receive much acclaim (quite the opposite) so I wouldn't bet on them being any higher than the regular monday ratings.
  • NickJordanNickJordan Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    7.2m potentially
  • SandsssSandsss Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will probably be over 7m tonight but will be back down tomo to about 5m as another clash with Emmerdale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sandsss wrote: »
    Will probably be over 7m tonight but will be back down tomo to about 5m as another clash with Emmerdale.

I know!>:(