Options

Phil Shooting and Sharon's reaction

soapfan2005soapfan2005 Posts: 751
Forum Member
✭✭
Did anybody else think that Sharon crying hysterically over Phil wasn't in character. Considering all that has just happened between them, her reaction seemed a bit OTT. OK, she may have realised that she loved him and might lose him, but all that crying, I would have thought she would have had her wits about her more!!!

Comments

• Options
    Lady VoldemortLady Voldemort Posts: 10,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me if Sharon's finger was on the trigger at the moment the gun went off and she knows it.
  • Options
    wizardtwizardt Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wouldn't surprise me if Sharon's finger was on the trigger at the moment the gun went off and she knows it.
    Shirley shot Phil??
  • Options
    doormouse1doormouse1 Posts: 5,431
    Forum Member

Shirley was holding the gun, with HER finger on the trigger.

For Sharon's finger to end up on the trigger, Shirley would have had to let go of the gun, or at least extricate her finger from the trigger. This didn't happen.
    Shirley shot Phil.
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    I thought her reaction was interesting. Sharon's last husband died in her arms

Her mum, dad and ex-husband have all died and she is very much alone. She finally found somebody to spend the rest of her life with, and again, he is on the floor covered in blood.

It must have bought back a lot of memories/ emotions that she hasn't experienced since Dennis died.

I would say she was right to react in the way that she did - it brilliantly contradicted Ronnie's poise.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    bean_of_sb wrote: »
    I thought her reaction was interesting. Sharon's last husband died in her arms

Her mum, dad and ex-husband have all died and she is very much alone. She finally found somebody to spend the rest of her life with, and again, he is on the floor covered in blood.

It must have bought back a lot of memories/ emotions that she hasn't experienced since Dennis died.

I would say she was right to react in the way that she did - it brilliantly contradicted Ronnie's poise.

I agree, you've got it spot on
  • Options
    MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think anyone getting shot in front of you would cause that reaction.

I thought it was pretty spot on.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was ott but then how would one act after loosing two partners to horrific deaths by others hands, panic set in she was on her own for most of the time as both Shirley and Ronnie left why waiting for the paramedics, probably seems like a very long time waiting.

Shirley shot Phil, she still had the gun in her hand after Phil got shot she threw it on the sofa.