Amy the backstabber

lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What she said about Alfonso was out of order. He has always defended her.

At least Mo, Matthew and Lucy aren't 2 faced

Comments

• 1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the others aren't stabbing her in the back?
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did she say about Alfonso?
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1fab wrote: »
    And the others aren't stabbing her in the back?

Of course they aren't. They just like to bitch about her behind her back and think that's acceptable lol. ;)

Like a witches coven in there.

:)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What did she say to him? I don't follow. It seems some of the others are the people doing the backstabbing.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't give him immunity because he wants to go home. Hardly 'backstabbing' is it? :confused:
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    What did she say about Alfonso?

That he definitely wanted to go so they shouldn't give him immunity which I thought was the truth. In fact I thought she was being completely honest. She was right about Rebecca and I think she was right about Matthew.

I was a bit disturbed by David's analysis of the situation tbh. He seemed to think she was a back stabber too and he invested far too much intelligence and artifice in Joey and Kian :confused:
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lola_skye wrote: »

she didn't stab him in the back - he wants to leave.:confused:
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

I thought she was quite fair actually. She seemed to put a point forward for everyone - and it really doesn't take an Einstein to realise that Alfonso DOES want to leave ... maybe not first ... but he definitely wants to go soon.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she didn't stab him in the back - he wants to leave.:confused:

Exactly!!!

But mention the name Amy and it's sure to be backstabbing ;)

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    It's pretty obvious that Amy is just jealous of Alfonso so wants him to go home.
    Forum Member
    Levii wrote: »
    It's pretty obvious that Amy is just jealous of Alfonso so wants him to go home.

What? You jest surely!
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't give him immunity because he wants to go home. Hardly 'backstabbing' is it? :confused:

No just common sense IMO
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Levii wrote: »

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Amy didn't give Alfonso immunity because he clearly wants to go home. How is this back stabbing? :confused:
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    What? You jest surely!

I think the poster is joking:D
    Forum Member
    I think the poster is joking:D
    I know ... I'm just tired. Tired from a late night and an early morning ... and an early morning ... and bloody tired of this pathetically boring series of IAC!
  • shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    um is this the same Alfonso who was lying on his cot working out, almost to the hour, how long he was contractually obliged to stay in camp and still get his payday? That was what started the whole bickering match when he mistakenly said maximum and Matthew corrected him pointing out he meant minimum. Carlton, sorry, Alfonso has wanted to leave since the first food bag was lowered into camp.
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    Maybe he does want to go home, I don't know, but I'm sure he doesn't want the ignominy of being the first one voted out.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He wants to leave as does MO and they did not want to waste their vote on people who don't want to be there .

What is backstabbing about that ?

They already wasted one vote on that ungrateful cow Laila.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I didn't like was telling them what Mo said so they felt like crap. I'm sure if Amy hadn't gone to the other camp Mo would've accepted the immunity with good grace and said thanks. The way she put it across made it seem Mo was raging when really shed been a bit irritated.

Other than that what Amy said seemed fair to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she was fairly honest about the way she saw things regarding who wanted to stay and who didn't - ( I don't remember what was said about Lucy, Anabel and Steve though).
    I think Mo will have a go at Joey and Kian herself when she gets the chance, anyway!
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    um is this the same Alfonso who was lying on his cot working out, almost to the hour, how long he was contractually obliged to stay in camp and still get his payday? That was what started the whole bickering match when he mistakenly said maximum and Matthew corrected him pointing out he meant minimum. Carlton, sorry, Alfonso has wanted to leave since the first food bag was lowered into camp.

:D:D:D
  • fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also I've just re-watched it and it was Kian mainly who said Alfonso would kill them if they gave it to him.

Amy was actually completely fair and honest to what the others have been saying. If the camp mates have now decided to change there minds suddenly that's not her or Joey and Kian's fault.
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No backstabbing from Amy. She's playing a good game & it wouldn't do her any good to look two-faced whether she genuinely is or not.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Actually they are. I don't think Matthew has actually said to her face that he thinks she's spoilt, entitled and over ambitious and would walk over anyone to get what she wants and I don't recall Mo saying to her face that she thinks she'd stab someone in the back as soon as look at them. And I don't think Lucy has said to her face that she thinks she was advised to cry on camera to further her career.

Some of these anti Amy threads are laughable.