Dancing On Ice: The Best of the Worst - Show 1

AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
Forum Member
✭✭
Disclaimer - I started another series but It didn't work out, so please support me with your votes on this one.

This is Dancing On Ice: The Best of the Worst. It is effectively an All Star series but with the worst contestants to appear on the show.

Lets reveal the couples, in Series order.

Andi Peters & Olga Sharentenko
Aggie Mckenzie & Andrew Buchanan
Todd Carty & Frankie
Coleen Nolan & Daniel Whiston
Bobby Davro & Robin Johnstone
Emily Atack & Lukasz Royciski
Steven Arnold & Alexandra Shauman
Kerry Katona & Matt Evers
Corey Feldman & Maria Fillipov
Joe Pasquale & Vicky Odgen

Now, lets get to the performances.

First on are Emily & Lukasz skating to "Big When I Was Little" by Eliza Dolittle

Judges' Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 4.5
Karen: 5.0
Ashley: 4.5
Jason: 4.0
Total: 18.0

Comments

Robin: You're tentative on the ice, and the skating was slow, but you have progressed.

Second are Joe & Vicky skating to "R U Crazy" by Conor Maynard (:D)

Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 5.0
Karen: 5.5
Ashley: 5.5
Jason: 5.5
Total: 21.5

Comments

Jason: Joe, you've improved, obviously you need to make the performance more convincing but not bad.

Joe is in first place so far. Third to skate are Coleen & Daniel skating to "Shout" by Lulu

Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 4.0
Karen: 4.5
Ashley: 4.0
Jason: 3.5
Total: 16.0

Comments

Karen: Coleen, you lack confidence, but you tried hard and you will improve.

So, Coleen is bottom of the leaderboard so far. Fourth to skate are Kerry & Matt skating to "Halo" by Beyonce

Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 4.5
Total: 17.5

Comments

Ashley: You were cluchting onto Matt a bit, but your performance isn't terrible.

So, 17.5 puts Kerry into 3rd out of 4th on the leaderboard. Fifth are Corey & Maria skating to "5,4,3,2,1" by Manfred Mann

Scores/Comments

Scores

Jason: 3.0
Total: 15.5

Comments

Robin: You don't look very comfortable out there, but hopefully if you get through you'll improve.

Corey & Maria are last on the leaderboard so far. Sixth are Andi & Olga skating to "Bare Necessities" from the Jungle Book

Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 5.0 :o
Karen: 5.5
Total: 19.0

Comments

Jason: Andi, you're very clumsy. I think if you get through, you're gonna have to improve on that.

19.0/40.0 for Andi & Olga. Seventh are Todd & Frankie skating to "Ever Fallen in Love" by Buzzcocks

Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 3.0
Karen: 3.5
Ashley: 3.5
Jason: 1.5
Total: 11.5

Comment

Karen: Well, Todd, that wasn't great. This really is the best of the worst. You need to work on everything, but maybe you could improve if you really put the hours in.

Todd's score of just 11.5 puts him in last place by a 4 point margin. Eighth to skate are Bobby & Robin skating to "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga

Scores/Comments

Scores

Karen: 4.0
Jason: 3.0
Total: 15.0

Comments

Ashley: Bobby, you're having lots of fun but the performance isn't very convincing but you are enjoying yourself so that's good.

A score of 15.0/40.0 puts Bobby & Robin in 7th out of 8 on the leaderboard. Ninth are Steven & Alexandra skating to "You Are My Sunshine" by Max Bygraves

Scores/Comments

Scores

Robin: 3.0
Karen: 4.0
Ashley: 3.0
Jason: 2.5
Total: 12.5

Comments

Robin: The skating ability isn't there, so I could only give you the same score as Todd (:o). I hope you'll improve.

Steven & Alexandra are 8th out of 9. Finally we have Aggie & Andrew skating to "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston

Scores/Comments

Scores

Jason: 3.5
Total: 16.0

Comments

Jason: Aggie, you can't perform. That just wasn't good enough.

Harsh comments for Aggie there. Lets look at the leaderboard.

1 - Joe & Vicky - 21.5
2 - Andi & Olga - 19.0
3 - Emily & Lukasz - 18.0
4 - Kerry & Matt - 17.5
=5 - Coleen & Daniel - 16.0
=5 - Aggie & Andrew - 16.0
7 - Corey & Maria - 15.5
8 - Bobby & Robin - 15.0
9 - Steven & Alexandra - 12.5
10 - Todd & Frankie - 11.5

The judges scores don't count, so please vote. To vote, simply rank the contestant from 10 (your favourite) to 1 (your least favourite). The three couples with the least votes will be announced, then the couple with the least votes is eliminated. Since there is no skate off in this series, the couple in 9th place is then eliminated. Voting closes at 20.00 tonight, so get voting. Results at 21.00.

Comments

• daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sent my votes. But I don't think Emily was one of the worst ever. Just my opinion:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a great idea for a game though.;-):)
  • AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved Emily. When you compare her to the rest of these acts, she is like the best ever. Also, Joe top of the leaderboard:o. That's something you don't see everyday:p
  • AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For timing reasons, the Results Show is now. Only two people voted, so I hope I get a bigger turnout this week.
    --

Ten Couples performed. Seven will automatically get through. The bottom three will be revealed. The one with the least votes will be eliminated. Then the couple in 9th place will be revealed. There is no skate off.

In no particular order, the first couple through is...
    Corey & Maria!

The next two couples through are...
    Aggie & Andrew and Andi & Olga!

The fourth couple through is...
    Emily & Lukasz!

The fifth & sixth couples through are...
    Joe & Vicky and Kerry & Matt!

So, we are left with Coleen & Daniel, Todd & Frankie, Steven & Alexandra and Bobby & Robin. The final couple through is...
    Coleen & Daniel! So Todd & Frankie, Steven & Alexandra and Bobby & Robin are the bottom three. The couple in 10th place in the votes is....
    Steven & Alexandra!
    We lose them in 10th place. The couple in 9th place is....
    Bobby & Robin! They are in 9th place. So, Todd & Frankie, you norrowly survived elimination. There will be a double elimination next week.

Finishing Order

1st -
    2nd -
    3rd -
    4th -
    5th -
    6th -
    7th -
    8th -
    9th - Bobby Davro & Robin Johnston (Average: 15.0)
    10th - Steven Arnold & Alexandra Shauman (Average: 12.5)