Options

New Power Housemate SPOILER

Comments

• Options
    Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    Yes as I said everyone who had had it apart from Chris went the next time they were up.

That's true. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cah wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I agree

It's all so predictable ,Ashleigh will Remove Helens pass ,so her and Ash will definately be up ,and then probably two more ,not that it matters how many are up as Helen will go with a Landslide ,

Producers have obviously had their moneys worth out of Helen now ,so no further use for her

I hope she doesn't go. I don't care whether she wins or not, but she's been a great housemate and deserves to be in the final.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Oh if she got to take it off Helen and give it to Chris I would be chuffed LOLOL.

WOW--that'd be the Best Result EVER!! Chris is literally the Voice of the Viewers, and we need him to speak what we're all thinking till the end. He'd not win, but wouldn't it be GREAT--esp if BB didn't tell Helen her Pass had been swapped!! Marcus would go "Helen--YOOO have been evicted!! You have 30 secs to leave the BB House!" Ohhh that'd be the Saving of this wretched series. :kitty::kitty::kitty: :D:)
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOW--that'd be the Best Result EVER!! Chris is literally the Voice of the Viewers, and we need him to speak what we're all thinking till the end. He'd not win, but wouldn't it be GREAT--esp if BB didn't tell Helen her Pass had been swapped!! Marcus would go "Helen--YOOO have been evicted!! You have 30 secs to leave the BB House!" Ohhh that'd be the Saving of this wretched series. :kitty::kitty::kitty: :D:)

You are right of course. It has been a miserable wretched series…. up there as one of the worst if not THE worst.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIX! I don't actually believe this, but if it was any other HM (bar maybe Chris and Christopher) that would've been screamed all over this forum!

When she was doing her 'evil plan' she was really horrible. Guess her fans have to hope it doesn't go to her head because if she returns to being like that, she will become more unpopular. Her being a full time bitch cos someone else was a bitch wasn't really fun to watch.

Saying that, (if this is all about noms) if this means we can get rid of one of the cool gang lads, which I assume will be Ash, then guess it's worth the effort of having to put up with her. I did hope this week though we could get rid of Stephen, that looks unlikely now. Shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't agree. I almost switched off last night as it was. If Helen goes, I'd definitely switch off as I don't want to watch smug Ashleigh and Chris going onto win with the same campaigns taking place that got Jale out.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could be interesting. It will redress the balance a bit hopefully.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YESS!!
    I just hope it doesn't backfire on her, it didn't do Toya or Pauline any good at all!
  • Options
    R82n8R82n8 Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should be allowed to rescind Helens immunity for a one to one vote with nobody else up.
  • Options
    snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I doubt Helen's pass will be taken away. She would be evicted by a landslide and that would leave 7 guys and 2 girls, which I doubt the producers want. I actually hope Ash goes as he's brought nothing to the show from day 1.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    FIX! I don't actually believe this, but if it was any other HM (bar maybe Chris and Christopher) that would've been screamed all over this forum!

When she was doing her 'evil plan' she was really horrible. Guess her fans have to hope it doesn't go to her head because if she returns to being like that, she will become more unpopular. Her being a full time bitch cos someone else was a bitch wasn't really fun to watch.

Saying that, (if this is all about noms) if this means we can get rid of one of the cool gang lads, which I assume will be Ash, then guess it's worth the effort of having to put up with her. I did hope this week though we could get rid of Stephen, that looks unlikely now. Shame.

How would it be a fix? The person with the most votes from the poll is the new power HM - that's how it is.
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I thought that most people thought that poll was just for fun and didn't bother to vote....except for Ashleigh fans obviously, I think it highly likely that Ashleigh will be able to remove Helen's pass so perhaps BB have done with Helen now.

Where on earth did that reasoning come from?

No one knew it was anything more than a poll.

Ashleigh fans obviously knew did they, how, by vibrations, radio waves, underground tremors all as unlikely as each other.

Ha ha, you couldn't make it up, well I couldn't anyway.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's not this viewers voice. He's too wimpy and pathetic.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great choice I'm guessing they won't know who the power housemate is just like when Chris had it ?
  • Options
    darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    Will they also reinstate the killer nomination? Hopefully for Steven or ash
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    darnelle wrote: »
    Will they also reinstate the killer nomination? Hopefully for Steven or ash

Or to take it Ashleigh has to give herself the Killer Nom
  • Options
    darnelledarnelle Posts: 9,116
    Forum Member
    Or to take it Ashleigh has to give herself the Killer Nom

Or she could take pass to the final away from Helen and replace with killer nomination
  • Options
    zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Unfortunately I doubt Helen's pass will be taken away. She would be evicted by a landslide and that would leave 7 guys and 2 girls, which I doubt the producers want. I actually hope Ash goes as he's brought nothing to the show from day 1.

Not sure about this. I think if both Stephen and Helen were up for eviction, Stephen would go.
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cat- wrote: »
    I don't agree. I almost switched off last night as it was. If Helen goes, I'd definitely switch off as I don't want to watch smug Ashleigh and Chris going onto win with the same campaigns taking place that got Jale out.
    Naaah, don't worry--Ashleigh & Chris won't WIN, as Maaaaarrrrk & Winston are top picks unless Helen's been pre-chosen :confused::confused::o. But it'd mean a great set of post BB interviews with Helen which never happens if HMs make it to the Final. :D
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, when she got Matthew evicted and got booed for her manipulations? I know there was a bit of a buzz among her fanbase as that 'evil plan' was being hatched, but given how things turned out I honestly thought this was an episode her fans had agreed to politely put to one side.

I've no doubt that will happen, and I've no doubt that Ashleigh will go along with it, and that Helen will go if she's up. It'll be her downfall if she does though. Her support is built squarely on her supposed dislike of Helen. Who's she going to turn on next to garner support with the public? Steven is the only one who's actively disliked, and Ashleigh seems to like him. I also think it would lay bare her gameplan for all to see if she moved on to the next unpopular target.

Hmmm...it's not quite as straightforward a prize as it might have seemed, eh?

I agree, her last decision was not great because one of her mates, Matthew went the last time. Being PH is a doubled sided sword, it does often backfire, like it did on Toya when she went and Matthew went the following week. Her fans might not have done her any favours voting her in!
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Where on earth did that reasoning come from?

No one knew it was anything more than a poll.

Ashleigh fans obviously knew did they, how, by vibrations, radio waves, underground tremors all as unlikely as each other.

Ha ha, you couldn't make it up, well I couldn't anyway.

Well for a start a lot of posts on here suggested it was just for fun, there was a discussion about it, and I read in the Ashleigh AT they were urging her fans to vote on it anyhow just in case it was not, I try not to make things up unlike others on here but give an opinion on what I see and hear so i would appreciate it if you could do a little less of the sarcasm.
    I am not one for being shut down btw just in case you think otherwise.;-)
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or she could take pass to the final away from Helen and replace with killer nomination

But she wont. Helen's pass is permanent.
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

No as that wouldn't be a sacrifice to see how much Ashleigh really wants to get it off Helen she should have to make a sacrifice to do so
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Fantastic news, just when I was about to give up.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    How would it be a fix? The person with the most votes from the poll is the new power HM - that's how it is.

I could be wrong because I didn't see the poll but I don't think it was worded like that.