Options

Steven's multi million pound company website written by a 5 year old

Comments

• Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do I really have to spell it out for you? He's arguably THE most popular person in the house, he is charismatic, funny & handsome, he is a massivley succesful businessman with a multi-million pound business, he's rich enough that £100,000 would mean NOTHING to him and he's practically engaged to a freaking PLAYBOY MODEL for god's sake. What isn't there to be jealous of? Can any of you boast even a fraction of the success Steven has, and at just 21 years of age as well? So some silly goose got themselves worked up in a fit of jealousy and have started a thread nitpicking anything they can find to crticisie him, and have settled on the most pathetic, trivial criticism of someone that I've ever seen on this forum - the design of their webstie, and other jealous geese have joined in.

And the FACT is NONE of that is true so nothing to be jealous about!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Rio FantasticRio Fantastic Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    And the FACT is NONE of that is true so nothing to be jealous about!! :D:D:D

What are you talking about? He is popular in the house - every single housemate likes him. £100,000 would mean nothing to him - he said this himself. He has a multi-million pound business - he talked about how his business turned over its first and second million a couple of years ago. Kimberley is a playboy model and they are engaged and have sex regularly for us all to see. Everything I said was true.
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are you talking about? He is popular in the house - every single housemate likes him. £100,000 would mean nothing to him - he said this himself. He has a multi-million pound business - he talked about how his business turned over its first and second million a couple of years ago. Kimberley is a playboy model and they are engaged and have sex regularly for us all to see. Everything I said was true.

I'm either sensing extreme sarcasm or witnessing extreme gullibility
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think Kimberly has seen this website yet?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven is going to need his own Hicky on here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm either sensing extreme sarcasm or witnessing extreme gullibility

I agree completely!!
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Conehead wrote: »
    Steven is going to need his own Hicky on here.

I'm sure he's given himself a hick(e)y, many a time. :D

If you mean something (someone!) else, recent evidence suggests he's already got one :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Bandwidth limit exceeded' lol... Obviously a quality host hes gone with too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    macaz75 wrote: »
    Bandwidth limit exceeded' lol... Obviously a quality host hes gone with too

Well last count it had received over 4 million hits this month so I guess once it got around Social Media everyone wanted to check it out.
  • Options
    bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do I really have to spell it out for you? He's arguably THE most popular person in the house, he is charismatic, funny & handsome, he is a massivley succesful businessman with a multi-million pound business, he's rich enough that £100,000 would mean NOTHING to him and he's practically engaged to a freaking PLAYBOY MODEL for god's sake. What isn't there to be jealous of? Can any of you boast even a fraction of the success Steven has, and at just 21 years of age as well? So some silly goose got themselves worked up in a fit of jealousy and have started a thread nitpicking anything they can find to crticisie him, and have settled on the most pathetic, trivial criticism of someone that I've ever seen on this forum - the design of their webstie, and other jealous geese have joined in.

I genuinely laughed out loud at this. You are being funny aren't you? :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    Well last count it had received over 4 million hits this month so I guess once it got around Social Media everyone wanted to check it out.

I would imagine the bandwidth being eaten up very quickly as the hits started rocketing towards four million hits.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder how many emails they have received asking questions?
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how many emails they have received asking questions?

I asked one. No reply yet though.
  • Options
    Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I asked one. No reply yet though.

I'm sure they will have numerous emails and answer machine messages.
  • Options
    chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they will have numerous emails and answer machine messages.

Well, celebrity DS posters Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles did say that they've already sent messages, and that Helen Keller really fancies herself as a bit of a wag, so no doubt she'll be pulling the old, 'Can I speak to Mr. Wall? Can I speak to Mrs. Wall?', as we speak. I mean, come on, Helen, give it a rest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody is manageing that website lol
  • Options
    jojo the joyfuljojo the joyful Posts: 17,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I am getting is a blank page with Error 509.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I didn't know you even had bandwidth restrictions these days :D
  • Options
    melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww. 4 million hits.

All those potential customers who now won't touch him with a bargepole :D
  • Options
    savvychelssavvychels Posts: 384
    Forum Member

This is a windup right?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All I am getting is a blank page with Error 509.

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

I didn't know you even had bandwidth restrictions these days :D

It's been like that for quite a few days now :D all that business Steven is missing out on as nobody is looking after his website while he's in the house
  • Options
    Wildrover06Wildrover06 Posts: 4,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I can't understand is why Steven can't afford the extra £5 or so a month to pay for unlimited bandwith, especially considering that according to him £100,000 means nothing.
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Did you by any chance create the webstie? :D

BTW Turnover does not mean the same thing as profit. *sigh*
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    The thing is, if it is corrected they are reading this forum

Hi Lynne

I have found this thread highly amusing

Screen sh t

Silly geese:D
  • Options
    BeecosyBeecosy Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww. 4 million hits.

All those potential customers who now won't touch him with a bargepole :D

Not sure if it's been mentioned but that's squillions more than his Linked in contacts :o:D
  • Options
    magpi99magpi99 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    Book value doesn't mean a great deal with regards to personal wealth. Turnover would be a good place to start & gross profit would tell more of the story, but without seeing what he had taken in direct payments you can't estimate his earnings.
    A companies worth is measured by whether it makes clear profit, not by it's assets minus its liabilities, that's a bit like saying your creditworthiness is measured by what you have in your house in assets, not by what you earn.
    Also I'd expect a successful businessman to have failed companies behind him, success comes from trying new ventures & being prepared to fail.
    I suspect he's nowhere near as wealthy as he claims but who knows.