Emmerdale spoilers Charity and Declan

2»

Comments

• Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jboy2k8 wrote: »
    Didn't someone say something about seeing four body bags where they were filming?

I did see them filming, thought there were four, but when I went back later on it were one body bag, the other things were to do with the equipment .. so no, just one death!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolasofie wrote: »
    Funny mix of characters .......dont see why Andy , Priya and Kirin would be there .

well, I guess Debbie's at the cottage ... as she is a big player in this too , which might mean Jack and Sarah are also there? maybe that's why Andy races too the cottage... Jai envolved too hence Priya.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Long live Queen Charity
  • lolasofielolasofie Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    well, I guess Debbie's at the cottage ... as she is a big player in this too , which might mean Jack and Sarah are also there? maybe that's why Andy races too the cottage... Jai envolved too hence Priya.

Right but Declan takesCharity on a break away .....dont see why Debbie , the kids or anyone else par Megan and Robbie and maybe Jai would show .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolasofie wrote: »
    Right but Declan takesCharity on a break away .....dont see why Debbie , the kids or anyone else par Megan and Robbie and maybe Jai would show .

hey, me neither...I kinda see why Debbie will be there....maybe the rest fancied a trip out... I don't write the scripts lol
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great post!

bib::D:D Spot on!

Isn't it because I am apparently you in another form ;-). I'm so glad someone else detests the slapper as much as me. I could kiss you :D.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't speculation wonderful?
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wyezed wrote: »
    Isn't speculation wonderful?
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Do you know something other posters don't?
  • star89star89 Posts: 24,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    they were only fiilming that a couple of weeks ago. it is quick to the screen. from what you saw it sounds good

How long ago was it filmed? It's normally 6 - 8 weeks before it airs on screen.