Options

Emmerdale - 101 Ways To Kill Adam Barton

Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,387
Forum Member
Now before anyone tells me I'm morbid, and I'm horrible, this is quite simply a JOKE thread, all the intention of this thread is is to provide light relief, it doesn't mean that I wish harm on the actor who plays Adam. - just lots of it on the character he plays... :blush::blush:

101 - Adam tried to fix the combine harvester at Butler's, and after successfully getting the engine running, he falls in and is sprinkled around the fields... (and the walls...and the animlas..and on a hysterical Moira...)

100 - After ahard day at work he sits down to watch Big Brother and his head explodes at the high level of intellect within the show

99 - Red Balloons. ;-)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm afraid No 100 is disqualified... its simply too far fetched.
    Adam has never done a hard day's work. :p

>:(
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    98 - he takes Katie on a skiing holiday to the Alps. Whilst attempting to speak soft words of love to her, the volume of his voice sets off a devastating avalanche. Katie escapes, and takes his frozen corpse back to Moira, who cuts it up and sells it to a local supermarket.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bagsy providing the suggestion when we get to no. 69. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Justabloke wrote: »
    I'm afraid No 100 is disqualified... its simply too far fetched.
    Adam has never done a hard day's work. :p

>:(

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    97 - Victoria orders him to GET UP THEM STAIRS, NOW! but forgets he's up there. Adam mistakenly walks into a linen closet. Without anyone to tell him what to do, he stays there, eventually starving to death, despite trying to eat a pillow case*.

*I know, I know.... ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    96 - While out on his quad bike, due to the severity of the cold weather, Adam's break lines freeze, with no control over the bike, he speeds infront of a bus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    95 - Adam decides to burn Cain again. He carefully constructs a huge bonfire, complete with a quantity of explosives in the middle to really make sure the job is done. Unfortunately, the fuse doesn't work, so Adam has to crawl into the heart of the bonfire to see what's wrong. It's dark in there and Adam can't see very well, so he strikes a match. They find bits of him as far away as Hotton.
  • Options
    Jack_ClintonJack_Clinton Posts: 2,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    94 - James becomes possessed by his dead brother John. He sees John every time he looks at Adam. Eventually, his temper gets the better of him and he strangles Adam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    93 - After getting bored of living in France with his Dull boyfriend, Aaron returns to Emmerdale to get revenge on Adam. He throws a party for Adam but refuses to allow him to play Pin The Tail On The Donkey and eat Jelly & Ice Cream. Adam breaks down into a tantrum and dies of dehydration.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    92 - Adam and Katie watch 'Scott Pilgrim' on DVD. Inspired by the film's plot, he gets the idea that it would be really romantic if he defeated all of Katie's evil ex's. Unfortunately, he's only on number 17 when sheer weight of numbers mean they pound him to a pulp. Although it's hard to tell the difference, the Doctors decide he's brain-dead, and switch off his machine.
  • Options
    doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    92- Adam tries to break into home farm but realises it's burnt down, he touches some debris and gets a splinter
  • Options
    Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    91 - Wanting a quiet relaxing night in, he goes to fill up the bath, he gets in, nods off and downs...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    89 - Someone send Adam a letter but accidentally writes 'PTO' on both sides. Adam then spends weeks endlessly re-reading the letter, until he wastes away and dies.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    88 - During a visit to Wales, Adam's questions about sheep offend the Welsh people so they lock him in a room with the GoCompare guy. Adam's ear drums explode and he dies a slow & Painful death.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    87 - Adam reads about stuntmen using card-boxes to break their falls and has a brainwave. Instead of putting the boxes on the floor, he reasons that he can attach cereal boxes all over his body and get the same protection. To demonstrate he climbs to the top of the church with Kellogs Frosties boxes taped all over him. Sadly, Adam's theory proves incorrect and he plunges to his death, his head bouncing off a grave stone on the way down. Although the grave stone is more badly damaged than his head, the impact still kills Adam.
  • Options
    DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Next summer, Adam and Katie go away for a romantic weekend in a secluded Country Cottage.
    Sunday evening, Adam is found dead in bed after being shagged to death by Katie :o

Can't think of a better way to go myself.:D
  • Options
    sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    86 - Adam is seen on holiday in Blackpool when sunbathing when suddenly a humongous wave approaches and sweeps him off into the sea as Adam desperately try's to get out a Shark floats up to the top of the water and eats his legs causing him to die of blood loss :D
  • Options
    sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    85 - Adam on roller skates is skating across some water suddenly he looses control and goes careering down a hill loosing his speed he keeps on careering until he reaches the back of a lorry going flying into the lorry he knocks it over and falls to the floor as bubbling hot acid from the lorry pours over him, Katie in revenge is seen putting Tarmac down in the road and tarmacs over Adams body
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    84- Adam goes to Hull.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    83 - Adam suspects that some kind of spirit is haunting him. A loud nose comes from the kitchen at Butler's and Adam races upstairs but a ghostly figure of Cameron appearing infront of him stops him in his tracks. As the figure moves closer to Adam, with the trademark staring eyes, Adam shits himself to death.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    87 - Adam reads about stuntmen using card-boxes to break their falls and has a brainwave. Instead of putting the boxes on the floor, he reasons that he can attach cereal boxes all over his body and get the same protection. To demonstrate he climbs to the top of the church with Kellogs Frosties boxes taped all over him. Sadly, Adam's theory proves incorrect and he plunges to his death, his head bouncing off a grave stone on the way down. Although the grave stone is more badly damaged than his head, the impact still kills Adam.

Hahahaha! You are just way too good at this, Gulfie! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    82 - he can go the same way as my tadpoles went when I was about 8, set set solid after being left out in the sun too long by accident
  • Options
    Forum Member
    82 - he can go the same way as my tadpoles went when I was about 8, set set solid after being left out in the sun too long by accident

Wood is quite solid anyway though.... ;-)

81 - Tom Daley makes a guest appearance in the village to promote his show, Splash!, and tries to persuade the villagers to take part. Adam tries to show off by jumping from the highest diving board and it isn't until Tom hears a sickening crunch that he realises he forgot to fill the pool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    80 - The zombie apocalypse happens. Adam knows what to do, and he barricades himself into David's shop, armed with his shotgun and loads of ammunition. Unfortunately for Adam, it was actually a publicity stunt for Marlon and Paddy's annual film festival. Adam refuses to believe anyone who comes to try and explain, meeting any attempt with a shotgun blast. In time, people give up caring, and just leave him to it. He eventually dies when he chokes on a mouldy cream cracker.
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wood is quite solid anyway though.... ;-)

81 - Tom Daley makes a guest appearance in the village to promote his show, Splash!, and tries to persuade the villagers to take part. Adam tries to show off by jumping from the highest diving board and it isn't until Tom hears a sickening crunch that he realises he forgot to fill the pool.

Yes but Adumb is like dream topping, so thick it sets when left out unsupervised:p

Ok, 79 - Moira's cows get possessed, Adumb goes out to see to them and they back him into a corner. He's too stupid to try and move, so they advance on him and eat him^_^