75 year old Blind No campaigner punched in the face...

Comments

• JT2060JT2060 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Oh yeh the place that the BBC forgot and most of Yorkshire as you are lumped with the Lincolnshire lot these days in the Humber.

Anyway back to Scotland we sidetracking the thread but that's what a good Yorkshireman does change the subject to us. :D

Of course.

When I was a student we had a GP come to lecture and he started telling us about his consultations. His advice for young doctors was 'never ask a patient who comes into the surgery if he is a Yorkshireman. If he is not, you will insult him; if he is, he will have already told you' :)

I promise no more Yorkshire [the one county that could go independent incidentally]
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JT2060 wrote: »
    Of course.

When I was a student we had a GP come to lecture and he started telling us about his consultations. His advice for young doctors was 'never ask a patient who comes into the surgery if he is a Yorkshireman. If he is not, you will insult him; if he is, he will have already told you' :)

I promise no more Yorkshire [the one county that could go independent incidentally]

No because they would rule us from Leeds and I couldn't bear that.
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    For the children? sounds like another dumb liberal argument that they always seem to throw about.

Will these be the future generations who grow up to ask "what oil?"
    Forum Member

Or Sharia law from Bradford.
  • KathrynhaKathrynha Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I live in Leeds, but my allegiance is with the Dales, and I personally think York should be our capital, although, like Australia and the USA, I think it would be a cultural/historical capital that isn't the main business centre.
    Forum Member
    Kathrynha wrote: »
    I live in Leeds, but my allegiance is with the Dales, and I personally think York should be our capital, although, like Australia and the USA, I think it would be a cultural/historical capital that isn't the main business centre.

I work a lot in Leeds and still can't work out the southern bypass at all :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Remember even the M1 doesn't goto Leeds anymore :D
  • KathrynhaKathrynha Posts: 642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm thankfully in north Leeds, so don't have to :)

I avoid the loop as much as I can too
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    So Scotland should not have independence because of one thug?

This has no relevance to the vote at all.

As for hurting old people - well the big banks backing no have done far more damage to them!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

As for hurting old people - well the big banks backing no have done far more damage to them!

Who said it shouldn't have it?

It has relevance because a man was attacked for saying No

The last comment just proves how thick you are.

Are you justifying attacking people in the street for disagreeing with your view?
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The yes side is nationalist aggression in action.
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, the only aggression i've been witness to of late, has all taken place on this very site by the DS Unionist majority. Sorry, but it's true. :(
  • PrestonAlPrestonAl Posts: 10,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kathrynha wrote: »

Surely Lancaster would be better.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

lol....:D

Dear me, keep ya knickers on, everyone. ;-)
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Personally, the only aggression i've been witness to of late, has all taken place on this very site by the DS Unionist majority. Sorry, but it's true. :(
    You haven't been watching the TV debates then. Rude and aggressive.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D Nice try but we can all see the evidence as from the people behind Kay Burley yesterday and people being attacked for saying they will voting no who are the aggressive ones
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    You haven't been watching the TV debates then. Rude and aggressive.

Both sides were during the debates. I'm talking about what's happening with normal people on the street and on social media.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone see the idiot yes people who turned up behind Sky Adam Boulton last night thinking it was a BBC broadcast, Adam completely bemused when the they all start shouting anti BBC comments at them.

He took great joy in pointing out how wrong they were.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D Nice try but we can all see the evidence as from the people behind Kay Burley yesterday and people being attacked for saying they will voting no who are the aggressive ones

Just like like the evidence i saw last night of shaven headed Unionists in George Square throwing Nazi salutes.

Anyway, I don't remember Kay Burley being so loved around here before her unprofessional remarks yesterday on live air.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just like like the evidence i saw last night of shaven headed Unionists in George Square throwing Nazi salutes.

Anyway, I don't remember Kay Burley being so loved around here before her unprofessional remarks yesterday on live air.

Who loves Kay Burley but to stupidly try and attack a cameraman with a stick isn't normal behaviour.

Hmm so there were no unionists with hair there, not stereotyping now are we.
  • geemonkeegeemonkee Posts: 2,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't mean they won't come over the border to vent their anger.

LOL...
    You've seen too much Braveheart, move on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geemonkee wrote: »
    LOL...
    You've seen too much Braveheart, move on.

What's to stop them venting their anger over a no vote?
  • clinchclinch Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I don't know, Leeds is a funny place. :)

[Written by an East Riding boy]

Leeds isn't really Yorkshire.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's to stop them venting their anger over a no vote?

They'll all be too pished to care :)
    Forum Member
    PrestonAl wrote: »
    Surely Lancaster would be better.

No. Blackburn is far nicer.