• foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he was very very good.

I hope he reaches the live shows!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is he the young dude who never made it last year, the dancer, if so, then he was great, loved him..........:D
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah - he has real determination to have another go - I can't see him winning to be honest, but I'd love him to make the finals.:)
  • Laura.CLaura.C Posts: 11,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww George was brilliant! It's great that he came back..just shows his determination and how much he wants it :D
  • ButterflygirlButterflygirl Posts: 779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bless his heart, I thought he was going to cry. Cruel Simon, don't tease!
  • trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you see Ant's face at that bit, too? He looked really gutted for the kid when Simon pretended not to like the act this time round.
    Not funny, Simon!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's brilliant. If he doesn't get to the live shows then it's a crime! I used to be so impressed with last years routine, but now it's still good, but it really hits you how much better he's got. I don't think he'll win, but he should get to the final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awww love goerge - he is such a great dancer and he's soooo cute:D:D:D loved his outfit aswell!!!!

GOOD LUCK GEORGE - HOPE YOU WIN!!:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's my favourite so far this year, so glad he decided to come back. He's an adorable kid.

I also liked the guy who sang opera who was bullied through school.. forgot his name though.
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    leonafan_x wrote: »
    He's my favourite so far this year, so glad he decided to come back. He's an adorable kid.

I also liked the guy who sang opera who was bullied through school.. forgot his name though.

What, the choirboy? He didn't sing opera. (His name is Andrew Johnston)