Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Mayadewi wrote: »
    BJ. Thank you. I don't seem to be able to copy and paste photos generally or twit pics on my iPad. I think I only know about 10% of what it is capable of. If anyone can explain how to do it on an iPad in Noddy terms I would be grateful. Don't have a problem cutting and pasting articles with photos just stand alone photos and tweets. :(

Sure one of our techis will be able to hellp you don't have an iPad so not sure how you do it :confused:
    Forum Member
    KAbell wrote: »
    Lovely start to the day. They look happy. Thanks BJ. :)

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can now go away for the weekend feeling much happier. Thank you for posting that.
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Thank you Mayadewi and BJgirl. Kara and Artem look really happy together.:)
    Forum Member
    Right off out shopping with my grandson, it could be expensive !!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    Thanks Maydewi for alerting us and thanks BJgirl for enabling us to see this lovely photo.All looks very well in their world.Hopefully we'll soon learn that the crutches have gone!
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Another twitpic of Robin and Nancy. Robin in his DJ.

https://twitter.com/#!/Robinwindsor/status/196005865227161603/photo/1
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely start to the day. They look happy. Thanks BJ. :)

I agree what a lovely start to the day to see such a lovely happy & relaxed pic of them both.Artem on crutches or not it doesn't stop our Kara shopping:D

Do we know who is subbing for Artem whilst he is out of action..Hope he really rest's it and does not rush back to DWTSLV,then he will be okay for DTTM.Selfish reason I know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    I agree what a lovely start to the day to see such a lovely happy & relaxed pic of them both.Artem on crutches or not it doesn't stop our Kara shopping:D

Do we know who is subbing for Artem whilst he is out of action..Hope he really rest's it and does not rush back to DWTSLV,then he will be okay for DTTM.Selfish reason I know.
    Well we have all waited so long to see K&A dancing together again, think we can allow ourselves to be a bit selfish. Artem should take it easy for as long as he can, returning to Vegas show is not as important as the DTTM tour IMO.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Well we have all waited so long to see K&A dancing together again, think we can allow ourselves to be a bit selfish. Artem should take it easy for as long as he can, returning to Vegas show is not as important as the DTTM tour IMO.:rolleyes:

I agree 100% we have waited, patiently, for this moment and just want him fit so that he can the routines he really wants to do with his lovely lady
  • dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww I agree what a lovely happy pic of them both:D

Off topic but I was interested to see how DWTS viewing figures compared with SCD. Last week they apparently had a rise in audience figures and it reached 15 million. I can't remember exactly but I think SCD normally gets around the 10million mark. However when you consider the size of the US I can see how much more popular the show is here. I think I read an article where one of the pros mentioned how it took them by suprise how much more of a celeb status the pros have over here compared to the US.
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    I agree 100% we have waited, patiently, for this moment and just want him fit so that he can the routines he really wants to do with his lovely lady

I couldnt agree more but it is getting oh so close to practice time fo them , and I bet he is itching to get dancing with Kara, as Mr Perfection will not be satisfied to give anything less than their last wonderful performances. he did look very relaxed and happy, but unless he knows a lot more than we are being told ,( which is likely) , I should imagine his mind will be in a state of turmoil,as to whether he is going to be fit to begin their tour .
    I can remember what it was like waiting for the result of MRI scans, which took almost three weeks most times , but that was in UK , and I would have thought that it would be quicker in the private medical USA, and we did not have a deadline to worry about as well as the medical outcome , I do feel so sorry for them , they don't do anything the easy way do they.:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »

Off topic but I was interested to see how DWTS viewing figures compared with SCD. Last week they apparently had a rise in audience figures and it reached 15 million. I can't remember exactly but I think SCD normally gets around the 10million mark. However when you consider the size of the US I can see how much more popular the show is here. I think I read an article where one of the pros mentioned how it took them by suprise how much more of a celeb status the pros have over here compared to the US.

I can remember seeing something about that by a pro, I think it reflects the hype and celeb culture over there, where we tend to be less impressed by celebrity , and more by quality at the moment , but I think it is changing bit by bit ,encouraged by this lazy TV programme type show ( the jungle, Essex, BIg Brother ,fat gypsy wedding ), rubbish ,which is cheaper to produce than quality shows, sadly.:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We know what a perfectionist Artem is and he will hopefully be doing all he can to get their routines ready. All this without taking any risks. Well, we are used to worrying about the Master. That lovely photo of them was such a treat today. Fingers crossed re the tour & that it will be "Alright on the Night" well, nights.....;) :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    I couldnt agree more but it is getting oh so close to practice time fo them , and I bet he is itching to get dancing with Kara, as Mr Perfection will not be satisfied to give anything less than their last wonderful performances. he did look very relaxed and happy, but unless he knows a lot more than we are being told ,( which is likely) , I should imagine his mind will be in a state of turmoil,as to whether he is going to be fit to begin their tour .
    I can remember what it was like waiting for the result of MRI scans, which took almost three weeks most times , but that was in UK , and I would have thought that it would be quicker in the private medical USA, and we did not have a deadline to worry about as well as the medical outcome , I do feel so sorry for them , they don't do anything the easy way do they.:cry:

Just been thinking about the DTTM.What dances do you all think/like them to do?

I would watch all their dances again, have to say I am interested in seeing AT again & I would love to see them do a Samba,which they have never done.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder what they would make of NN.Let's send her over for the next series:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder what they would make of NN.Let's send her over for the next series:eek:

Do you mean that she hasnt thought about that already , If they had shown any interest in her she would have been over there like a shot, much prefereable to Domestos,:rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Just been thinking about the DTTM.What dances do you all think/like them to do?

I would watch all their dances again, have to say I am interested in seeing AT again & I would love to see them do a Samba,which they have never done.;)

Personally i think Artem will want to do very different things with Kara this time, i think there will be one lovely ballroom but not sure what it will be, but this time he can be much more experimental with her. Personally i would love to see her do that Jail tango thing he did with Holly reckon Kara would have nailed that one
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally i think Artem will want to do very different things with Kara this time, i think there will be one lovely ballroom but not sure what it will be, but this time he can be much more experimental with her. Personally i would love to see her do that Jail tango thing he did with Holly reckon Kara would have nailed that one

BJ I think Kara would have nailed all her dances.I think she would have been great in the quickstep to Amy Winehouse as K is such an athlete.
    Jail Tango -was that not the weekened K&A unconfirmed /supposedly had the row and he stayed with Bobby for the weekened. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB What a great idea. I agree Kara would be fantastic doing that one. I think Artem will do a lot of great new routines with Kara and maybe just one (PINK one!!) or two of the old routines. He is such a great choreographer I am sure he will have some fabulous new routines to showcase Kara's great dancing skills. BRING ' EM ON.:D:D
    Forum Member
    BJ I think Kara would have nailed all her dances.I think she would have been great in the quickstep to Amy Winehouse as K is such an athlete.
    Jail Tango -was that not the weekened K&A unconfirmed /supposedly had the row and he stayed with Bobby for the weekened. :rolleyes:

according to the papers but not to the couple themselves ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder how many dances they will do? Ithink the plan is to feature the band doing their thing too, so I'm trying not to expect too much! :D
    I also hope they don't do anything too acrobatic, don't want to risk any more injuries! :eek:
    Forum Member
    I wonder how many dances they will do? Ithink the plan is to feature the band doing their thing too, so I'm trying not to expect too much! :D
    I also hope they don't do anything too acrobatic, don't want to risk any more injuries! :eek:

It is going to be so interesting, also wonder how many dances they will do as a foursome, that could be really interesting just the four of them on the floor wonder if that is why kara went blonde to match kristina's coloure
    Forum Member
    On another topic i see that Aliona is at the Voice tonight, i am sure way back there was talk of Artem doing choreography on the Voice i wonder if she has been called in as he is in Vegas and was supposed to be dancing and therefore not available for the Voice
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is going to be so interesting, also wonder how many dances they will do as a foursome, that could be really interesting just the four of them on the floor wonder if that is why kara went blonde to match kristina's coloure

Good thinking about the hair, could be.
    I don't know how many dances a couple would normally do in this sort of show. Perhaps the band will come on when they're getting changed.
This discussion has been closed.