World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion X (Spoilers) (Part 11)

JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ah that Wade Barrett-Layla rumour must be false considering Kitty's post above mine lol

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah that Wade Barrett-Layla rumour must be false considering Kitty's post above mine lol

There's a picture on the go somewhere that caught Cody and Layla checking out of a hotel and with her tweet it looks like it might be right. And Wade's just waiting for the right time to make a play for Natalya when Tyson gets FE'd - I'm sure he'd prefer a woman with title(s) :D
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a picture on the go somewhere that caught Cody and Layla checking out of a hotel and with her tweet it looks like it might be right. And Wade's just waiting for the right time to make a play for Natalya when Tyson gets FE'd - I'm sure he'd prefer a woman with title(s) :D
    lol

That's true. I thought he might of been dating a female relative of the McMahon's or Triple H with this huge push he' gotten :p but he is brilliant so maybe not. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahh the thread title is ruined :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, apart from the well know couples I think Punk has been dating Beth for a few months now

Have to admire Punk though, bit of a ladies man. First Maria, then Lita and now Beth

But that is an interesting rumour about Cody and Layla or maybe Wade and Layla
  • wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Stop assuming the best in people. Everyone knows that their all doing each other in that locker room. Your telling me their all travelling together 4 days a week and they don't mix in the locker rooms or the hotels?
  • Sinister2010Sinister2010 Posts: 6,922
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    As far as I know, apart from the well know couples I think Punk has been dating Beth for a few months now

Have to admire Punk though, bit of a ladies man. First Maria, then Lita and now Beth

Well Im not surprised about CM Punk afterall he is Straight Edge lol.

Is Cody really dating Layla? Part of me wants to believe it part of me thinks that Cody is playing for the wrong team if you know what I mean lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was from Layla's official and verified twitter:

"I have to say I'm the most thankful to have the love of my life bf Cody In my life .... "

She has made some coded references to him before in her tweets too.

As I said before, I'm more inclined to believe Cody isn't into the ladies. It's the nose stud. At least Batista had the courage to go the whole hog with the leather and denim too :D
    Forum Member

Now who wouldn't want a woman with erm...........title(s):D

Speaking of Natie I read on Wikipedia that she had an affair with Heath Slater while she was dating Tyson Kidd. Don't know if thats true but to me it sounds like a future WWE storyline lol. You never know it might be like the Matt Hardy/Edge/Lita love triangle from about 5 years ago.
    Forum Member
    This was from Layla's official and verified twitter:

"I have to say I'm the most thankful to have the love of my life bf Cody In my life .... "

She has made some coded references to him before in her tweets too.

As I said before, I'm more inclined to believe Cody isn't into the ladies. It's the nose stud. At least Batista had the courage to go the whole hog with the leather and denim too :D

Oh yeah Big Dave impressing the ladies with his Village People look lol. Its no wonder why they called him the Animal lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [/B]

Speaking of Natie I read on Wikipedia that she had an affair with Heath Slater while she was dating Tyson Kidd. Don't know if thats true but to me it sounds like a future WWE storyline lol. You never know it might be like the Matt Hardy/Edge/Lita love triangle from about 5 years ago.

And ironically McCool had two titles and no titles at the same time :D

I hadn't heard that one, although to be fair I think Heath is a better catch than Tyson, he's certainly got the better hair ;)
    Forum Member
    And ironically McCool had two titles and no titles at the same time :D

I hadn't heard that one, although to be fair I think Heath is a better catch than Tyson, he's certainly got the better hair ;)

I was just searching for that rumour somewhere on Wikipedia but either they took it away or I might be making it up but I did hear it somewhere.

Ladies and Gentleman I have just recieved an e mail from the Raw GM

And I quote Sinister 2010 has just posted his 100th post on DS. Awwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesome:D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [/B]

I don't think it's true about Nattie and Heath to be honest

Nattie and Tyson are pretty solid, together since 2001 and living together for 5 years
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's true about Nattie and Heath to be honest

Nattie and Tyson are pretty solid, together since 2001 and living together for 5 years

I must be imagining things then.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just searching for that rumour somewhere on Wikipedia but either they took it away or I might be making it up but I did hear it somewhere.

Ladies and Gentleman I have just recieved an e mail from the Raw GM

And I quote Sinister 2010 has just posted his 100th post on DS. Awwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeesome:D

Congrats on the 100th post :)

And I reckon Heath might be more interested in Justin anyway ;)
  • JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

When I was told about Wade and Layla I thought it might have been true.

Two good looking Brits living and working in another country. Who knows.

I don't think Cody Rhodes is gay.......or do I?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Juan Cena:

http://yfrog.com/9eqyf0j

:rolleyes:
  • Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    Juan Cena:

http://yfrog.com/9eqyf0j

:rolleyes:

I love it

I bow down the the creative genius that took 5 seconds to think it up :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nik01 wrote: »
    I love it

I bow down the the creative genius that took 5 seconds to think it up :D

Are you sure it took that long? Who knew Mysterio had joined creative in Big Dick Johnson's place eh? :D
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was reported back in August that Nexus member Justin Gabriel was apparently dating Kelly Kelly.I have no idea if there was any truth in this?.
  • Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
    Forum Member
    Juan Cena is just another reach of a classic storyline. The last time WWE did It was with Mr. America.

It's not original but it could be fun.
  • gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Juan Cena is just another reach of a classic storyline. The last time WWE did It was with Mr. America.

It's not original but it could be fun.

This is even more blatent than Mr America though - there was at least a very slight deniability as to who it was with Hogan, but this is them basically holding there hands up and saying "John Cena is just getting around it"- so already going in a slightly different direction. Early days for the storyline, looking forward to seeing where they take it.
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to RAW this week for the first time in months.
  • NRGNRG Posts: 3,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And don't forget Raw starts at 1am incase it hasn't already been mentioned - which I'm sure it more than likely has by now. :D
  • Ghost WorldGhost World Posts: 7,036
    Forum Member
    TMLS313 wrote: »
    This is even more blatent than Mr America though - there was at least a very slight deniability as to who it was with Hogan, but this is them basically holding there hands up and saying "John Cena is just getting around it"- so already going in a slightly different direction. Early days for the storyline, looking forward to seeing where they take it.
    I don't think you remember the Mr. America storyline very well:

Mr. America debuts.

It's supposed to be obvious who it is under the mask.

EDIT: Giant Machine (1986). Again, the whole point of the angle is that everyone knows who it is but the heel can't prove it.
This discussion has been closed.