Options

So how many pieces of KFC chicken?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HurlleyHurlley Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    id like it if they did a skin and chips meal...

I do a spud in blanket, tastes so nice! gives the chips good flavour, coh could go for a KFC now, so far away from where im living now.
  • Options
    doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    Had another 3 piece meal from KFC for the first time since I started the thread and not only had it gone up to £5.00 but still no breast.

Wish Popeyes or one of the other big American branches would open over here as an alternative to them and the local Asian inferior imitations.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Around here many of the decent takeaways are run by either Greek, Cypriot or Turkish and two of the takeaways definately rival KFC for taste and are far better value.

There was one run by a Turkish guy that was soo much better than KFC in taste and value (plus the actual chicken peices were massive) but unfortunately it closed down :(

Anyway, maybe try some other takeaways and you might find a diamond in the rough that will be an alternative to KFC for you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The small ones don't really have the consistency, sometimes they're good, sometimes they've been fried in stale oil/ overcooked.
  • Options
    Russ_WWFCRuss_WWFC Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not had KFC for ages, nearly 15 years I reckon. But this thread has made me feel hungry!
  • Options
    BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    The small ones don't really have the consistency, sometimes they're good, sometimes they've been fried in stale oil/ overcooked.

Plus their hygiene records tend to be questionable at best.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Update on the KFC chicken breast rip-off, went to KFC today for the first time in ages, got an 8-piece bucket and there wasn't a single breast, so how many pieces do you need to buy to get a breast there now? 10? 12? Do they even sell chicken breasts anymore?
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update on the KFC chicken breast rip-off, went to KFC today for the first time in ages, got an 8-piece bucket and there wasn't a single breast, so how many pieces do you need to buy to get a breast there now? 10? 12? Do they even sell chicken breasts anymore?

Have you ever asked?
  • Options
    asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    This is such a pointless thread as you can ask for just a breast as I only eat white meat and not dark meat and I always just ask and they always give me what I ask for !

If you don't ask then you don't get .
  • Options
    robinrobin Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    parthy wrote: »
    If they gave nothing but leg I'd be happy.

Me too. I prefer the browner meat as breast is too dry.
  • Options
    robinrobin Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    Had another 3 piece meal from KFC for the first time since I started the thread and not only had it gone up to £5.00 but still no breast.

Can't you ask for one breast if you're having a meal with 3 pieces? :confused:
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    asyousay wrote: »
    This is such a pointless thread as you can ask for just a breast as I only eat white meat and not dark meat and I always just ask and they always give me what I ask for !

Yep!!
  • Options
    trigpointtrigpoint Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Saying that, I haven't had KFC in over a year as there isn't one near where we moved to (or not in a good distance to go and get it and it still be warm when we got home).

Have never thought of KFC as something to take home, its either eat it there or in the car.
  • Options
    yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shocking:mad::yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member

I will try that next time, could be that the people who ask are getting all the breasts, whereas I got 3 wings, 3 thighs and 2 legs.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will try that next time, could be that the people who ask are getting all the breasts, whereas I got 3 wings, 3 thighs and 2 legs.

You haven't asked in the 2 years since you started this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Troll! :mad:
  • Options
    Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,925
    Forum Member
    Had kfc last week.... and had a total pig-out three-piece meal!

I always seem to get one drumstick, one breast and one thigh, when I order a three-piece.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You haven't asked in the 2 years since you started this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Troll! :mad:

I forgot.

I haven't been to the KFC in ages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Welsh-lad wrote: »
    Had kfc last week.... and had a total pig-out three-piece meal!

I always seem to get one drumstick, one breast and one thigh, when I order a three-piece.

I never get a breast with a three-piece, it's always a drumstick, a thigh and (the only white meat) a wing.
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I never get a breast with a three-piece, it's always a drumstick, a thigh and (the only white meat) a wing.
    So why not take the obvious step???
    robin wrote: »
    Can't you ask for one breast if you're having a meal with 3 pieces? :confused:

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I spent a few horrible months working for them. Just ask. Although I think I was only allowed to give something like 3 in a bucket, so you couldn't get all breast..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jane-hen12 wrote: »
    I spent a few horrible months working for them. Just ask. Although I think I was only allowed to give something like 3 in a bucket, so you couldn't get all breast..

Had you just got out of prison? :D

And okay people I get it, I'll ask next time.