Options

In hindsight, is Sallie's departure a good thing?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sallie, warts and all, has been the only housemate I've been properly invested in so far. Maybe her fieriness would've started to become overbearing, but I always thought she was refreshingly direct rather than malicious.

I'd rather have had Dexter out in the first week, though he's not the worst in there. I wish I could like him even a fraction of what this forum on the whole seems to, but he just leaves me cold.
  • Options
    The Jungle CatThe Jungle Cat Posts: 429
    Forum Member
    She was evicted two weeks ago. The show has been better off with out her. Get over it, OP.
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saaaaaaaallieeeeeeeee!!! :cry:
  • Options
    bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was evicted two weeks ago. The show has been better off with out her. Get over it, OP.
    And still plenty of people are voting.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes.
    I supported Sallie but the last 2 weeks have kept this series interesting for me.

I do worry about the dull people staying in the house though.

I dont mean the twins or even sophie but im talking about people like Sam,Calum,Daley who are extremely conscious about coming over as nice.
  • Options
    Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Yes. She was one note, and not particularly talented at hitting even that one.
  • Options
    babs_lawriebabs_lawrie Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go on to you tube and watch her sing as Sallie waterhouse I think she calls
    herself All dressed up in evening dress and singing Shirley Bassey songs I was shocked at how good she was
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, this series has been the dullest since Josie won. At least Sallie did things while she was there, there isn't any reason to tune into the highlights every night. Tonight and last night's show were terrible and it's been like that for a while
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    dtorre wrote: »
    No, this series has been the dullest since Josie won. At least Sallie did things while she was there, there isn't any reason to tune into the highlights every night. Tonight and last night's show were terrible and it's been like that for a while

I think it's been fantastic, especially the past week. :confused:

Sallie was boring because her drama was contrived. She caused trouble for the sake of causing trouble.

TBH I forgot all about her until this thread. I was glad she went at the time and I'm still glad.
  • Options
    muzz8muzz8 Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh, yes. Definitely. So Gobby.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definitely not. I really wish she was still in there because as soon as she left I lost some interest in the series and haven't gained it back the same.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    I think it's been fantastic, especially the past week. :confused:

What?? NOTHING has happened since Michael was revealed as the mole, the show has been sleepwalking since then. It's getting to the point where I'm forgetting about BB at nights because it's not holding my interest at all
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm glad she has gone... She was too overpowering & we couldn't really get to know the others in there cos she was too loud & overbearing.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,533
    Forum Member
    100% she played her part in the first week with Michael and any longer and she would've become a completely domineering character and ruined a good series.
  • Options
    ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely better with her gone. Too domineering and deluded.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Yes for sure :cool:
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    nope no no
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    bluefb wrote: »
    Saaaaaaaallieeeeeeeee!!! :cry:

this ^^^^:cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    callym1980callym1980 Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, she would have stifled some of the others - Dexter in particular.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hell yes!
    Not just in hindsight, but normal sight, short sight, far sight, no sight...........

Absolutely this
  • Options
    dan_dan_ Posts: 1,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way. I wish she was in the house right now. The wrong three were up in the first week, I wish Sam was up and went in week one as I feel he is the only HM to have contributed nothing so far.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes because Sallie was never gonna allign with Dexter and that's why Ginxter are perfect, cos their duo observations of the other housemates make the show for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes haha off topic but seems she's taking a dislike to Hazel's behaviour according to her twitter.

What a rebel she is, eh? Supports the public favourite; criticises the one the public have turned against. She's practically a one person poll.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Yes, she came across as extremely backward.
  • Options
    TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    It was a good thing in sight, let alone hindsight.
    Damn right, and an even better thing in hindhearing.