Options

QuizMania, ITV, Best Quiz TV Show (merged)

Comments

• Options
    Bonesy84Bonesy84 Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    lmao thats a classic
  • Options
    Bonesy84Bonesy84 Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    daley thompson now theres a mental guy
  • Options
    ChieChie Posts: 4,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The day before they go over to ITV2 as well. Wonder if it's a publicity stunt ;)
  • Options
    c8nayc8nay Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Ah! emergency tape number 2, I can see the nightwatchman hurrying on down to the vault to grab some more tapes :)

What number do we ring to guess the year?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    anyone have any other details? at the minute me and my flatmates are having to watch ITV sports classics at the minute............and it's not good put the show back on asap please:-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    They should just put on an old replay. People would keep calling in, ITV would be making their much loved money, and nobody would know!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    c8nay wrote:
    Ah! emergency tape number 2, I can see the nightwatchman hurrying on down to the vault to grab some more tapes :)

What number do we ring to guess the year?

LOL! :D

If the fire alarms went off you'd think they shut the machinery down just in case it wasn't a false alarm, not leave it on just for a "we're having problems" screen :confused: All they'd have to do is call the ITV people on a mobile and tell them to do a technical difficulties thing for them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    itv have an auto 'in case of black screen for more then 15 secs' techincal diffuculties screen.

I think freemantle must have phoneed up itv outside saying (oh btw this may be a bit longer then 30mins)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol greggles is a legend
  • Options
    c8nayc8nay Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Yay they survived!

Although is that a good thing?

LOL at Greggles :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    That wasn't a pic of Flash, it was a picture of Trunks from Dragon Ball Z o_o
  • Options
    jericho_mpm2005jericho_mpm2005 Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That wasn't a pic of Flash, it was a picture of Trunks from Dragon Ball Z o_o

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Looks like they're reading this thread people ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandco wrote:
    itv have an auto 'in case of black screen for more then 15 secs' techincal diffuculties screen.

In that case wouldn't we have seen an ITV screen? The one I saw was QM's own, so obviously the studio was still broadcasting and everything was switched on at the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    WHoa, I just noticed it.

Show that other pic of the crew which was drawn, I bet it's the rest of the DBZ cast ;-_o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wahey weve been ackowledged.

Still think it was a publicity stunt, so greggles could dress up afterwards, on 'his last night'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VoidNull wrote:
    Looks like they're reading this thread people ;)

I bet they are. They need to see if there's been a reaction to their little publicity stunt ;)

What did he say? I missed it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is amazing lol with the type talk person lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    what the hell, type talk?

More publicy stunts.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    tonight, person talking with a voice box, a fire, now the type talk person

It does seem a bit like publicity stunts but i doubt it, love the show and Gregg is ace, YAKKABAKKAKAS!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Credit where credit is due, Greg handled that Type Talk caller really well, can't quite imagine any of the other presenters apart from Nigel managing that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow they've got a type talk caller! :D

A Type Talk caller once rang in to our local rado station when they were doing a call-in debate. I'm still puzzled as to how to this deaf person manages to listen to the radio.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Chie wrote:
    Oh wow they've got a type talk caller! :D

A Type Talk caller once rang in to our local rado station when they were doing a call-in debate. I'm still puzzled as to how to this deaf person manages to listen to the radio.

TypeTalk isn't just for deaf people, it's for people that have difficulty in using a standard telephone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I love Quizmania, can't believe they read this thread, I dont think it was a publicity stunt cause they had ITV Sport on like it was a real technical problem, heres our forum

http://quizmania.7.forumer.com/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    I think you're all incredibly cynical.

How the hell would a TYPE TALKER create publicity?!? What?? That's not very interesting in the slightest.

And how is losing airtime for 40 minutes helping anything? That's clearly a disaster, and would be stupid to consider as a publicity gainer. Personally i can't imagine people getting excited in the pub tommorow about "last night when Quizmania went off air."