Options

Michelle Keegan's lips

fefsterfefster Posts: 7,388
Forum Member
I cannot believe one of the most naturally beautiful women on TV has had collagen implants in her lips, but I am watching Corrie and something looks wrong, very wrong,
Unless she has had an allergic reaction.
What is this world coming to?

Comments

• Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    Just said the same thing to my fella!! Silly girl so naturally gorgeous, why do they do it??

Hanging around with Mark Wright hasn't done her any favours imo.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    I've just posted about the very same thing in the episode thread.

It's really not attractive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just seen them too. Shame.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she hasn't. Michelle doesn't need any 'enhancements' done whatsoever. It's always the case though.....some lasses who've been given everything, looks wise, still end up wanting more, so they start getting 'enhancements' done that they absolutely don't need at all. Michelle's stupid if she has had her lips 'enhanced'.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having just caught sight of her on Corrie, I have to agree that something's different. Something bigger, quite possibly.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Mark Wright effect.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought there was something up with her lips :p
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    The Mark Wright effect.

The woman is an idiot for (a) going out with that moron and (b) having lip fillers. She is naturally very pretty and needs no enhancing and unnecessary procedures !
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she seemed to have trouble getting her words out and at one point she touched her lips as if self conscious of them.
    Such a shame as she is a natural beautiful girl :(
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    we said the same, great shame as she's no need to
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Why do so many women feel the need to have this done? It just looks daft! Plus there's always the spectre of Lesley Ash hanging overhead.....
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leslie Ash never did manage to fix hers. That should be a warning shot to anyone when things go wrong.

In most cases there is no need to have it done. Michelle is young and doesn't need to undergo any procedures. Why risk messing your face up for nothing??
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When it looks so obvious that someone has had something 'done' and it's looking artificial then it begs the question why bother at all? I'm not talking about minor procedures to tickle things up but when you're as young and pretty as she is it just seems bonkers. The worst one I had seen lately was the woman who plays Kirsty in Eastenders. When she first came into it, earlier in the year, all I could focus on were her lips and how bad they looked on what would have been an otherwise pretty face. Same with Leslie Ash. I always thought she looked lovely and was ageing nicely until she started messing with her face.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Folk on Twitter this lunchtime saying 'what's she done to her lips' and 'why's she looking like Lesley Ash!'.

Lol, I remember the storm when that one hit. There was near nationwide anarchy with that particular trout pout.

PS: she's probably having to now keep up with all the plastic Fanta people Mark surrounds himself with, fake showbiz cantaloup boobies and thick pencilled-on eyebrows, etc, etc.
  • Options
    quatroquatro Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed them too. I have no idea why women who are already beautiful and young feel they need to enhance a part of themselves. Do they have body dysmorphic disorder or something?
    Why can't she be an individual, she was doing ok. Now I'm starting to lose respect.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's sad. Almost like they feel they have to have something done because everyone else is falling for it and they'll be missing out if they don't fit in. The trend towards having veneers is particularly funny but disturbing, too. If it keeps going we won't know whether we're watching soaps/ 'reality' TV or the Grand National.
  • Options
    Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't Meg Ryan had fillers in her lips? She used to be such a pretty woman and I can't believe she has done that to herself. I hate having injections at the Dentist so no way would I allow anyone to inject anything into my lips or face.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Was wondering why her lips looked a tad rubbery lately.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,094
    Forum Member
    quatro wrote: »
    I noticed them too. I have no idea why women who are already beautiful and young feel they need to enhance a part of themselves. Do they have body dysmorphic disorder or something?
    Why can't she be an individual, she was doing ok. Now I'm starting to lose respect.....

Me too. Someone was saying around these here parts just the other week that they preferred "low key" beauty like Michelle's. There's nothing low key about the way she is looking these days in my view.
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    The woman is an idiot for (a) going out with that moron and (b) having lip fillers. She is naturally very pretty and needs no enhancing and unnecessary procedures !

100% agree shes an idiot for even considering MW besides her choice in men isnt all that good with the guy from the wanted who was shagging anything in a skirt when engaged to her. IMO she has got those lips for NW's bj's at his request or is that behest.

Idiot , and she wants to leave corrie as well.... plonker
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    100% agree shes an idiot for even considering MW besides her choice in men isnt all that good with the guy from the wanted who was shagging anything in a skirt when engaged to her. IMO she has got those lips for NW's bj's at his request or is that behest.

Idiot , and she wants to leave corrie as well.... plonker

Wonder if it's because she wants to move onto something 'greater', acting-wise? Very few who've left the soap with this in mind actually make it (Suranne Jones, Katherine Kelly, Sarah Lancashire, Georgia Taylor come to mind as being successful), unless, like Helen Flanagan, they get papped because of their 'quirks' and who they hang out with. She might be lovely-looking but I don't think she stands out enough with her acting skills, yet, to make that leap. Unless, of course, she takes the Helen Flanagan route and trades on becoming 'seen around'.

If she's getting stale being in Corrie and just needs to move on, fair play.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Me too. Someone was saying around these here parts just the other week that they preferred "low key" beauty like Michelle's. There's nothing low key about the way she is looking these days in my view.

She's certainly attractive but hardly 'low-key' - she's got the full WAG beautician look going on.

At her age and with naturally flawless features and skin it is madness to start meddling with it. Things can go badly wrong, as has happened many times.
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's going to flop badly after Corrie
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Just catching up on last night's and her lips appear to change from scene to scene. Don't they have continuity advisers? :eek:

That said, they're not as bad as people are making out in my opinion.
  • Options
    Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's turning into ivy tildesley