Options

Impersonation: the sincerest form of flattery?

kalikikikankalikikikan Posts: 393
Forum Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how Dale is morphing into Stu?

Not only has the poor boy got behind with the laundry forcing him to discard his shirt, forcing him to pump baked bean tins.....oh if only Jen "liked" him enough to do the whole Lisario towel exercise bit....you know the one that Jen uses to wipe away those floods of crocodile tears...

(Incidently loved the edit to the crocodile on last nights HL show.....subliminal messages BB???....I digress)

But now the poor love has foregone his razor allocation forcing him to sprout the old facial fungus.....

Ahh Bless ;)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how Dale is morphing into Stu?

Not only has the poor boy got behind with the laundry forcing him to discard his shirt, forcing him to pump baked bean tins.....oh if only Jen "liked" him enough to do the whole Lisario towel exercise bit....you know the one that Jen uses to wipe away those floods of crocodile tears...

(Incidently loved the edit to the crocodile on last nights HL show.....subliminal messages BB???....I digress)

But now the poor love has foregone his razor allocation forcing him to sprout the old facial fungus.....

Ahh Bless ;)

Exactly what I was thinking. It also shows he has a very low self-esteem. On looks alone, I'd go for Dale every time. Sadly, they are both nasty lap-dogs of Jenn! :(
  • Options
    IloveRussellIloveRussell Posts: 3,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its sad to watch. Two table legs fighting over a dummy. Going as far as one table leg trying to look like the other table leg.
  • Options
    katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i blame david beckham.

a whole tribe of db wannabes/lookalikies springing up. and they have jen as posh. now that is bad. :eek:
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its sad to watch. Two table legs fighting over a dummy. Going as far as one table leg trying to look like the other table leg.

:D:D:D Brilliantly put