This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 20**

Comments

• RosedropletRosedroplet Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, listening to the judges.... It's a good job I can, hand on heart say I know b all about dancing, but I know what I like.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    May now have a girl crush on Anya, watched her for the entire dance there, she's brilliant - didn't really notice Patrick apart from his spin, which his head stuff was awful, she's brilliant though

So true! I have no idea how he danced!
  • RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that. :o
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    something seemed to go wrong at the end of Patrick's dance but I'm not sure what it was,just seemed off.:confused:
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark's so going home this week, but he makes me happy to watch him dancing, lovely, lovely man

If I were ever to go on anything like this - never gonna happen, but you know - I'd want to be a Mark or a Sophie.

Doesn't matter about winning but increasing your fan base and showing you are a genuinely decent person - job done.
  • jack_kerouacjack_kerouac Posts: 2,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just WHAT is wrong with Susanaahs facial expressions !!!!

does she have some kind of problem.

They are waaayy over the top ?
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's just Susanna. :rolleyes::p
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May now have a girl crush on Anya, watched her for the entire dance there, she's brilliant - didn't really notice Patrick apart from his spin, which his head stuff was awful, she's brilliant though

Me too I hardly noticed her at the beginning but now. I adore watching her dance, Patrick not so much this week
  • allgrownupallgrownup Posts: 7,066
    Forum Member

She shared a hot curry with Abbey.
  • trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Abbey is in the dance off. Can't stand her or her neeeerrrrvvvveeesss.
  • sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well husband has decided we do 3 Patrick and 2 Sophie in our house.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's a keeper :D
  • jack_kerouacjack_kerouac Posts: 2,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunstone wrote: »
    Oh well husband has decided we do 3 Patrick and 2 Sophie in our house.:p

ooohh !! can I watch ...:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rednell wrote: »
    I didn't like it. :( Music was awful, and seemed to lack something, even though she danced it well.

Oooh! Nat's barbed comment at War Drobe. <3:D

I didn't think it was that barbed.

I thought it was a play on Len's Quality Street comment - she said something like the quality has gone a bit now while sticking her finger through the heel hole:D
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Craig ruins Strictly for me . He brings it down and just get right on my t!ts every single time .I really should learn just to mute him
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

There was a comment in this thread earlier about Kevin buying her a special toy - watching that dance on mute I'm utterly convinced of it :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    AGhhhhh..just watched Patrick back on playback... how can Craig give him 8, when he says that Anyas feet came off the ground and that constitutes a lift... surely that was no more than a 5/6 !!!
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Patrick and was looking forward to the dance.

My oh my though, it looked as if he was chucking a Llama around at one point though and it was all over the shop.

He was stiff as a board too, and looked like a twirling mechanical robot in the turns.

Fun mind, and the marks were about right.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Me too I hardly noticed her at the beginning but now. I adore watching her dance, Patrick not so much this week

She completely drew me in this week, such a gorgeous dancer, but never felt she was trying to outdance or compensate for Patrick, just she was so beautiful and expressive to watch
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggs wrote: »
    I didn't think it was that barbed.

I thought it was a play on Len's Quality Street comment - she said something like the quality has gone a bit now while sticking her finger through the heel hole:D

I thought she was saying she'd wrecked it with her heel rather than the poor quality of the dress to start with. ;)

Dresses really are poor this year and seem to be the wrong length for everyone. :confused:
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Susanna - the FACES, jesus christ
    Ashley - vomitous
    Natalie - I waited all series for a Natalie tango and I get THAT? Over her.
    Mark - well I guess everyone who wanted him to be boring and forgettable one more time before he left got their wish
    Sophie - LOL look more awkward love
    Ben - he embodies "bless him, he's trying" but that was his jive plus some silly faces. Am sure Kristina will scream blue murder over it being undermarked all the same.
    Abbey - best dance of the night, and that's saying absolutely nothing
    Patrick - felt like he wanted to fast forward to Dr Who more than anybody else.

As Blackpool Hangovers, that made the episode where the best thing was Ali Bastian Party Latin look like a classic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a comment in this thread earlier about Kevin buying her a special toy - watching that dance on mute I'm utterly convinced of it :eek:

She had Camilla trademark vibrating knickers. ;)
  • duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Natalies face bugs the hell out of me too
  • stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really worried about Bruce with stories in papers of him fearing he's on borrowed time when he cocked up tonight I thought he was having a stroke!

Bit of a let down tonight but to be expected after the ludicrous scoring last week back to reality with a bump.
  • RednellRednell Posts: 2,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    I thought she was saying she'd wrecked it with her heel rather than the poor quality of the dress to start with. ;)

Dresses really are poor this year and seem to be the wrong length for everyone. :confused:

It was probably wishful thinking on my part. I was only half listening, caught her words, and thought ooh!
This discussion has been closed.