Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its on now :D
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like this is a frankenstien episode.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, there's a ringtone that says "we own the rights to star wars"......:D

I wonder if they'd use any of the marvel comics characters?

Personally I'd like either man thing or the black knight.....
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like this is a frankenstien episode.....

Love the Dr Whale/Frankenstein. James Whale being the director of Frankenstein (1931) - and hahaha he's in black and white
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving this take on Frankenstein...
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Anyone else find it amusing to see Captain Hook wearing a nice snug dressing gown? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    Anyone else find it amusing to see Captain Hook wearing a nice snug dressing gown? :o

It did seem a little out of place....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gregory Itzin was uncharacteristically awful tonight. His material wasn't great, but he still could have done better with it.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Emma's line to Hook about failing to kill his enemy and getting hit by a guy in a car made me :D:p

Also this:

"You're chained down. He's on his feet, immortal, has magic – and you hurt his girl. If I had to pick Dead Guy of the Year, I'd pick you."

The group session about outsiders, magic and death was cool. I like the world-building that's come about since The Curse lifted in Storybrooke :)

Cora and Rumpel's scene was interesting - they were lovers?! Ohh, boy.

Ouch. Poor Whale. No wonder he's a boozer after indirectly causing his brother's and father's death.

Oh shit - Cora posing as Henry and revealing herself to Regina! Clever [and cold] move.

'I love you. I've just always shown it in the wrong ways.' No shit, Cora!

Red's line about 'all that crap we went through' was awesome - so true! Very savvy. :cool:

Cora and Regina in a car was so surreal... :eek: Them together is gonna be intense!

'Monster to monster' Nice one, Whale :p

That Rumple and Belle scene. Pushing too hard, too soon man. :(

I like how the spindle wheel of Sleeping Beauty is incorporated into numerous magical devices. It's focus on blood is both dark and very true of Grimm fairytales / Magic alike.

Meow at Gold's threat at killing the whole Snow family. He and Emma are off to find Baelfire - leaving Storybrooke at Regina and Cora's mercy! :eek:

The outsider, I bet he or and his wife / gf might be reporters...

The 'Fairytale' section was the weakest portion of the episode [but then, that Storybrooke section is hard to match], though.
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey beautiful from Hook to Emma was something, even with being hit by a car, and broken ribs he has to compliment her, the woman who knocked him out when he saw her last lol

I am glad we finally got Emma and Hook scenes, I like them and the connection there is. and his innuendos and its just to tease her and get those eyerolls and glares, but is kinda his wall he puts up. Emma's speech was good, but the usage of I'd pick you is what stands out, it makes me think of Cora's you chose her line to Hook, coz Hook did do that Chose her and side with her until she handcuffed him coz she couldn't take the chance to allow herself to trust him, and like he said he would not have abandoned like other ppl have always done before.

I do think we have choice/choose theme in them.

We all know it was wrong of Hook to shoot at Belle, but I got why he did it and how, as he said he wasn't aiming to kill but do enough damage to hurt Gold and his heart. Even Emma understood why he did what he did. Emma watching Hook sleep was funny and also handcuffed him again lol

I liked Leroy and his remarks lol, Ruby and Whale was good.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant help feeling sorry to Regina - I know she has brought most of what is happening to her on herself but she just seems to lost, she is trying so hard to be "good" and its all just falling apart around her and to have Cora suddenly back on the scene - Im looking forward to seeing which was Regina goes - "good" or "evil" :p

Really liking Emma and Hook together - I am hoping for more of that :D

Liking Ruby and Whale too - some great interactions between them

I do like the episodes which feature everyone - they, to me, seem so much better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cora is hitting all the buttons to get Regina to respond in how Cora would lik, like you even i feel for Regina but i do not justify or overlook some of the things she has done, no matter how sad or sorry she feels.. but i do feel for her

Hook is the first guy i find, who has actually made a connection to Emma and someone who 'got' Emma and read her well in the few hours he met and spent wit her, and can be called an love interest (never thought August was one, cos he felt like sibling, and Graham didnt last, but there wasnt anything much there then an attraction). Emma hiding Hook :D and Rumpel using Hook as a bargaining chip to Emma at the end and then her family.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    Cora is hitting all the buttons to get Regina to respond in how Cora would lik, like you even i feel for Regina but i do not justify or overlook some of the things she has done, no matter how sad or sorry she feels.. but i do feel for her

My mum was feeling the same throughout when we were watching her recorded copy tonight 'Don't trust her, she's evil!'

I can't see Cora settling for less than total power over Storybrooke if and when Regina 'gets Henry back' either...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you, i think she wants all the power, and if it also means screwing her daughter along the way, i think Cora would do it
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,705
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't mind scre... never mind :p

(PS Sorry to lower the tone :D)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

Me thinks Cora wants to be the dark one ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Channel 5 may have moved the show somewhere else... The schedules for Sunday (July 7) show the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang running between 6 and 9pm! I'm waiting for clarification in the ratings thread, however thought it'd be appropriate to let you all know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's down to 680k, which is terrible.

They'll finish this season but not purchase the next IMO.
  • Options
    Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully its just moved to a different time, some great episodes coming up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should buy the third season and screen it on 5* only. It picks up a good 200,000 there (for the repeat on Monday nights). There is an audience for it. Channel 5 have seemingly just underestimated how competitive Sunday nights are...
  • Options
    carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,705
    Forum Member
    Nine-Nine wrote: »
    They should buy the third season and screen it on 5* only.
    I'd love them to do that; if only to annoy those people who will only watch stuff in HD :D

(I am, of course, only kidding.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe they should cut down on the number of times it's repeated? Must be 8 showings of each episode including +1 channels.

Save the repeats for once the season has ended.
  • Options
    Arwen_EvenstarArwen_Evenstar Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nine-Nine wrote: »
    Looks like Channel 5 may have moved the show somewhere else... The schedules for Sunday (July 7) show the film Chitty Chitty Bang Bang running between 6 and 9pm! I'm waiting for clarification in the ratings thread, however thought it'd be appropriate to let you all know.

Thanks for the heads up, they could be just skipping a week, has happened in the past with other (more popular) shows, especially when BB is on.
  • Options
    Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone hoping for a body swap episode?

Perhaps Cora lures Emma or Snow into a situation where she can!

Then again, they might save that for a 'production difficulty' where one of the actors is ill, I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up, they could be just skipping a week, has happened in the past with other (more popular) shows, especially when BB is on.

Lets hope so, if anything else comes up, I'll post it here. :)