yet more bad weather on the way

123457»

Comments

• radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are gales here, and it actually keeps battering against the flat and managing to open the balcony door despite it being shut tight (it's a sliding door that goes inwards and then across, and it keeps getting blown open that way).

I can see the glass and the whole frame moving when the wind blows against it, so I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is destroyed before long. I've never seen it like this here before.

Where's 'here'?
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That expert they just had on Sky news was annoying, grinning and making light of this horrible weather barrelling in.>:(
  • spiney2spiney2 Posts: 27,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cantos wrote: »
    Yes it is Cameron's fault that it will not stop raining.Next we will have UKIP pinning it on imigration.

maybe sommerset first - and now many other places - will be a change in the public perception of cameron. as new orleans was for george w bush.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    That expert they just had on Sky news was annoying, grinning and making light of this horrible weather barrelling in.>:(

i got the feeling it was her first tv gig.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    garyessex wrote: »
    i got the feeling it was her first tv gig.

I think you might be right:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    to think it was nice day on Monday, cold but dry and sunny, i got loads of walking done ..then 2 days later to this :o
  • albertdalbertd Posts: 14,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Returning to the Dawlish situation, I have been wondering what they will do with the containers filled with rubble when the restoration job is over. Will they be emptied and removed or encased in concrete and left there as part of the future protection for the shore (maybe forming the base for a rebuilt SW Coast Path)?