Options

Gennie Going Back To Work?

barrowgirlbarrowgirl Posts: 1,944
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why does Gennie who has just given birth want to apply for the sales managers job ? who would mind the baby ?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Between Rishi, Georgia, Gennie, Nikhil, Priya and a babysitter to take turns looking after Mollie, I'm sure they could easily cope with Gennie going back to work...
  • Options
    PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    She's part of the Sharma famiy......they can do anything, and money talks!
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having a baby does'nt mean your life just stops till they leave home.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on Gennie! She's lucky enough to have family around (Brenda, the Sharmas), who I'm sure would help with Molly's child care. Failing that, I'm sure her and Nikhil could afford a nursery if they're both working.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd look after Molly no problem, have had loads of practice.:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    The baby in't even 2 months old yet right?
    I dont understand a person having a baby, who can afford to stay at home with their baby, not doing so up to 6 months or more, why have a baby if ur just going to farm it out from 6/7 weeks old to different family members?
  • Options
    DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should be at home doing the washing, cooking, cleaning, shopping and making sure she has a hot meal on the table ready for when her man comes home from a hard days work!!!!!:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    She should be at home doing the washing, cooking, cleaning, shopping and making sure she has a hot meal on the table ready for when her man comes home from a hard days work!!!!!
    I didnt mean that all i meant is i dont think its right to pass a baby over like a parcel from one relative to another, whens she is only weeks old, Gennie could go back to work no probs but i dont really understand why she would want to so early, but thats my opinion, each to their own