Options

Didn't Dappy barefaced lie there?

2»

Comments

• Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The vt, watched back is disgraceful, both Dippy and STFULinda are horrible human beings, HOW Dippy did not admit the truth of what he said and what a nasty nasty troublemaking manipulative cow STFULinda is mindblowing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    He did say it.
    It showed me what a hold Linda has over the house and how successful her campaign against Jim has been, since Dappy was scared to repeat it infront of her.
    Jim will be nominated again next week that's for sure.

That is pretty much how I saw it.

Dappy did say it.
    It could have been interpreted as a joke, but the fact that he moved away to sit elsewhere *and* then denied saying it, shows that he meant what he said and didn't want the group to know that he said it.
  • Options
    NorthWingNorthWing Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    she was having a chat with her group.
    she overhears dappy and jim in their banter (which means they were speaking a bit louder than normal, for Linda would have heard them over everyone in her group and her own voice)
    she asks dappy what had happened and HE lied to her

i wonder how you would react if you overheard people joking/bitching about you. you'd certainly not be quiet and accepting. linda has her awful aspects, but i don't agree with blaming/bitching about her in this instance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NorthWing wrote: »
    she was having a chat with her group.
    she overhears dappy and jim in their banter (which means they were speaking a bit louder than normal, for Linda would have heard them over everyone in her group and her own voice)
    she asks dappy what had happened and HE lied to her

i wonder how you would react if you overheard people joking/bitching about you. you'd certainly not be quiet and accepting. linda has her awful aspects, but i don't agree with blaming/bitching about her in this instance.

I don't think Dappy said anything about Linda?
    She just chose to get involved.
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    japara wrote: »
    I thought that Dappy & Jim were joking around and that Linda got the tale end of it and pounced on it to have another go at Jim!

That was my thought as well. Jim couldn't be bothered explaining it to her given her issues.
  • Options
    NorthWingNorthWing Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I don't think Dappy said anything about Linda?
    She just chose to get involved.

but the whole incident came from a joke by Dappy in which he was needling/taking a go at Linda. it was the banter between jim and dappy that called Linda's attention. she was not looking for an incident.... i think that in this event the thread is being a bit unfair to linda.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but the whole incident came from a joke by Dappy in which he was needling/taking a go at Linda. it was the banter between jim and dappy that called Linda's attention. she was not looking for an incident.... i think that in this event the thread is being a bit unfair to linda.

He said he wouldn't be liked. But not by whom.

I don't think Linda was mentioned at all. Why would she assume they were having a go at her?

I might have to watch the clip again though.
  • Options
    PamthehoundPamthehound Posts: 5,333
    Forum Member
    icefall wrote: »
    I have gone off Dappy big time, there was no need to lie then, he just stoked the fire and knew he was doing it too.

This is without even beginning to mention his behaviour and the chauvenistic things he said to Luisa.

Agree 100%
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's such a cowardly little weasel .

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He said he wouldn't be liked. But not by whom.

I don't think Linda was mentioned at all. Why would she assume they were having a go at her?

I might have to watch the clip again though.
    I mustn't have been paying attention, can you tell me which clip to look at specifically if you please :)
  • Options
    sammyvansammyvan Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched it again - Linda was not mentioned at all.
    She chose to get involved, as any ammunition against Jim comes in handy.
    Whatever the history between these two, she really will go the extra mile and pounce on anything that can be used to rile Jim. Hope he can continue to hold his tongue. My only hope is that Linda exits the BB house before Jim.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I mustn't have been paying attention, can you tell me which clip to look at specifically if you please :)

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother/episodes/live-eviction-2-2

From about 39 minutes in.

On re-watching I've semi-revised my initial impression of that exchange.

Jim raised his voice so it would carry across the room, and said something like "That was very honest of you!" when Dappy went off to the chair in (mock?) fear of being disliked by the other housemates for "chillin" with Jim.

Linda was the only one to notice - or perhaps care - and Jim repeated what Dappy said.

Jim highlighted Dappy's actions to make a point about Jim being disliked by the other housemates, probably knowing that Linda in particular would react to it. In that respect she was right that he was "stirring" but it was also clear that Dappy was nervous of her knowing that he did in fact say what he said, hence the denial.
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    That's exactly what it was but why lie about it when you can see Jim getting crap for it.

Linda was saying "he didn't say that so why are you causing trouble" to Jim.

The fact Dappy denied it is the reason there was a row.

I believe Jim let it go to try to shut Linda up(some hope)as she would not believe Jim anyway, even tho it was the truth.

What a nasty worm Dappy is to put Jim in that position.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,552
    Forum Member

:D Loved Jim and Lionels oap act :D

So Dapppy and Lee love Jim from what they were mumbling. Lets see what happens when the noms come round.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Her issue then should have been with Dippy, NOT Jim, he didn't say it DIPPY DID!!! She said "I know he didn't say it"!!! EH!!! No you don't Linda, because he DID
  • Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    :D Loved Jim and Lionels oap act :D

So Dapppy and Lee love Jim from what they were mumbling. Lets see what happens when the noms come round.

Deleted.