Celebs iClouds hacked

Comments

• pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah theres a theory that they're traded photos that are the result of many small hacks over a number of years rather than one big one and someone decided to just start leaking them and others have joined in.

Makes sence. By keeping it quiet these last few years, it has enabled the hackers to get more and more content from more and more celebs without anyone on the "outside" knowing.

If this had leaked a few years ago all celebs would instantly turn icloud photos off their phones. Like I imagine a lot of celebs and "normal" people have today.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Im having great fun winding up my mate as hes a Apple fanboy and has always said they dont get viruses and cant be hacked as they have superior technology

hes very quiet at the moment
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,981
    Forum Member
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    I think that's unfair to Digital Sid. NOTW hacked a murdered girls phone giving the parents/police/lawyers flse hope and wasting more money just for "exclusives".

This is hacking into a celebrity account for pictures, of course it's bad but let's be honest they'll get over it within a few months. They will get a shit load of publicity will/won't talk about it and move on. E.g. Vanessa hudgens.

Really? What makes you so sure an individual who is a celeb is different to everyone else and can 'just move on' must be why we never hear of celebs committing suicide they can shrug everything off as if it never happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im having great fun winding up my mate as hes a Apple fanboy and has always said they dont get viruses and cant be hacked as they have superior technology

Oh what a laugh you 2 must have...
  • sh@ronsh@ron Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    The Independent website is saying the hacker is asking for paypal payments to release the Jennifer Lawrence video he claims to have. What a total sleaze. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Instead of a fanboy is he a fappboy now ?
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    sh@ron wrote: »
    The Independent website is saying the hacker is asking for paypal payments to release the Jennifer Lawrence video he claims to have. What a total sleaze. >:(

And he's getting them, was donated $23 million in bitcoins yesterday apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Utter drivel

Please explain.
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Begging a man to let her sniff his anus hole because she let him sniff her anus hole first doesn't sound real classy to me. I wouldn't describe it as 'goofy' either.

Wow! That happens? Is she serious or is it more of a drunken, jokey request? Either way, it must be extremely humiliating for the poor girl. Imagine how she must feel. Poor Jess :(
  • couchpotato2011couchpotato2011 Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow! That happens? Is she serious or is it more of a drunken, jokey request? Either way, it must be extremely humiliating for the poor girl. Imagine how she must feel. Poor Jess :(

She seems hammered in the vid but is genuinely wanting to do it. Want the link? :D
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Begging a man to let her sniff his anus hole because she let him sniff her anus hole first doesn't sound real classy to me. I wouldn't describe it as 'goofy' either.

Isn't he her long term partner? I think they live together. I don't understand why she isn't classy because of what she does with her boyfriend in bed :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whedonite wrote: »
    Isn't he her long term partner? I think they live together. I don't understand why she isn't classy because of what she does with her boyfriend in bed :confused:

Whether it's some dude she just picked up, some guy she's been going out with for years or her husband, begging him to let her sniff his arsehole just doesn't 'reek' of classy behaviour. But maybe a lot of women do it these days, I don't know.

Might be just me.
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,155
    Forum Member

That's posh girls for you;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's posh girls for you;-)

I've heard they are dirty bitches behind closed doors but going all dog on a dude? It's a new one for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether it's some dude she just picked up, some guy she's been going out with for years or her husband, begging him to let her sniff his arsehole just doesn't 'reek' of classy behaviour.

Might be just me.

So it doesn't matter how she acts the rest of the day. Her class is solely based on whether she likes to sniff her boyfriend's arse? Ok... that's a new one to me.

No one is classy 24/7, so by that reasoning, there's no such thing as a classy person.
  • Serial LurkerSerial Lurker Posts: 10,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't kick Jennifer Lawrence out of bed for trying to sniff my anus hole.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it doesn't matter how she acts the rest of the day. Her class is solely based on whether she likes to sniff her boyfriend's arse? Ok... that's a new one to me.

No one is classy 24/7, so by that reasoning, there's no such thing as a classy person.

If you beg to sniff someone's hairy shit pipe then no, you're not a classy person. I don't know why this bothers you so much. Unless you like to sniff it, too? :o
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Damn, that Kate Upton is a very well put together young woman... Not that I've been studying the pics or anything.

:blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If you think "that" is classy then I shudder to think what is'nt, in your book !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you beg to sniff someone's hairy shit pipe then no, you're not a classy person. I don't know why this bothers you so much. Unless you like to sniff it, too? :o

I'm wondering why one private act between partners erases someone's class.
  • gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, that Kate Upton is a put together young woman... Not that I've been studying the pics or anything.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH DAT BIG FAT BUTT