Options

Annoying advert

What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone else have a really persistent advert bullying them today and ruining their browsing. I will never get a phone from a company that hassles me!

If they are doing it before you join them how the hell bad are their customer relations. And to keep it BB related almost as irritating as the Twins

Comments

• Options
    pwuzpwuz Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, on the mobile site and it scrolls slowly to the bottom? Its horrible but clicked on it twice by accident..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drivin me nuts, you click it off and as soon as open new thread its back arghhh x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No matter how many times you click it away it just won't bob off and it moves under where you are typing! Someone should sack whoever wrote it and who allowed it on this site.
  • Options
    Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep I have it and I accidentally click it when I try to close it - it's really annoying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    i find all adverts annoying
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet some Pratt is trying to claim a really high consumer interest rate in the advert by making the rejection button so ridiculously small that people keep going to their site accidentally.

Well ism with O2 and I'm not changing due to digital door stepping which should be controlled along with unsolicited phone calls.