Back and to the left!
    Back and to the left!
  • PeppinoPeppino Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    well thanks for playing anyway
  • ChandelierChandelier Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Not particularly.

I think he's more looking for people who are.
    Forum Member
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left! Back and to the left!

a muscle spasm
  • JusticarJusticar Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the real question is who would win a fight between 10 adult male gorillas and 100 heavyweight boxers.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peppino wrote: »
    Is anybody else obsessed with this?
    What aspects are you obsessed with?
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fixing me tin hat.
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    What aspects are you obsessed with?

all of it the whole thing the conspiracy how it was done, why, who did it, how they covered it up, relevance today. that goes for bobby's assassination too. the most fascinating thing there is.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    all of it the whole thing the conspiracy how it was done, why, who did it, how they covered it up, relevance today. that goes for bobby's assassination too. the most fascinating thing there is.

They were cursed apparently.
    Forum Member
    whole family was it seems when you see how much tragedy they have suffered. JFK jr also died in 1999 under very suspicious circumstances, supposedly he was about to announce he was going to run for president in 2000 against George Bush, he would have won too.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whole family was it seems when you see how much tragedy they have suffered. JFK jr also died in 1999 under very suspicious circumstances, supposedly he was about to announce he was going to run for president in 2000 against George Bush, he would have won too.
    I thought he was killed in a plane crash due to an error made by the pilot (JFK Jnr himself) because it was hazy that night?
    Forum Member
    he was the pilot, is the official story anyway. However there is decent reason to believe he was actually murdered just like his Dad, and by the same people for the same reasons.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JFK Assassination

They haven't killed him again have they?
    Forum Member
    they kill him over and over again by covering it up to this day
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was the pilot, is the official story anyway. However there is decent reason to believe he was actually murdered just like his Dad, and by the same people for the same reasons.

He was inexperienced at flying at night, failed to keep to the coastline where street lights would have guided him, took a short cut over water, got lost and disorientated and crashed. There's no mystery. Plain and simple air accident.

JFK's murder is a lot more interesting. I'm convinced that Oswald was involved at the lower level and did pop a shot at the motorcade but someone else got the kill shot.

Who organised it ?
    We'll never know.
    Stand by for a glut of 50th anniversary stuff
    Forum Member
    the 50th anniversary stuff will be good. we can agree to disagree on JFK jr for now. as for who organised the JFK hit I think its fairly obvious now that it was the CIA who planned and carried it out. Kennedy himself predicted exactly that just a few weeks before it was done.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they kill him over and over again by covering it up to this day

Peppino, take your £1,000 & Degree in Politics and look to the future with an eye for the past.
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand that tbh. I would like to be an investigative journalist though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really understand that tbh. I would like to be an investigative journalist though.

How are you going to 'investigate' asking for random opinions?
    Forum Member
    I'm on a forum just now thats what you do. see if you don't have anything to contribute except snide you could try another thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on a forum just now thats what you do. see if you don't have anything to contribute except snide you could try another thread.

I was not intending to be 'snidey' , I just have nothing to contribute factually about the Kennedy deaths other than that that is already out there, that I am sure you have researched.

I am sorry if I have offended you, but I was just following on from your other thread.
    Forum Member
    well okay maybe I'm being a bit touchy, that other thread got too depressing for me.
  • crazybeatscrazybeats Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    I think I speak for everyone when I say it was a lone gunman! He did it on his own and he escaped on his own haha.
    Forum Member
    it was at least 3 gunmen, possibly as many as 6, maybe even 7 or 8, but probably just 3, almost certainly 3.