Comments

• ReoReo Posts: 8,659
    Forum Member
    If she is anything like Martha, I may end up stop watching Neighbours. I couldn't stand Martha. Nice to see some more family for the Kennedy's though.
  • Kate Ford fanKate Ford fan Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Home and Away was unmissable during the period she was in it. She had left it a good year before the horrendous Braxton period rolled round.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    If she is anything like Martha, I may end up stop watching Neighbours. I couldn't stand Martha. Nice to see some more family for the Kennedy's though.

It will be a busy house at No.28 with Karl, Susan, Nate, Ben and now Elly.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Another recast, hopefully she'll be better than the original!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The original character moved to Sweden.
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a shame Martha and Roo missed each other by a few months, I wish they'd enticed her back. I'm excited to see her in Neighbours, and good that they've recast Elly. I remember the first girl was utterly horrendous.
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she's learned to enunciate better around her huge fake teeth. I couldn't stand her as Martha.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,871
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Elly won't get as bogged down as Martha did in the end. Interesting choice of returning character, not one I would have predicted
  • clever3000clever3000 Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    This will be interesting, i cant remember the last time Susans sister Liz was mentioned. Very little of Susans family seems to be mentioned, aside from Carmel returning a couple of years ago there has been little said about her family.

Sorry to change the topic here but will they ever mention Susan helping her mother to die? It has been kept quiet for a number of years now but will be a very interesting subject for Susan to revisit
  • Mjtaylor92Mjtaylor92 Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    It will be a busy house at No.28 with Karl, Susan, Nate, Ben and now Elly.

And Sarah's son Angus!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mjtaylor92 wrote: »
    And Sarah's son Angus!

Angus is a guest character.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Edit: Wrong thread
  • RainRain Posts: 9,688
    Forum Member
    It's a shame Martha and Roo missed each other by a few months, I wish they'd enticed her back. I'm excited to see her in Neighbours, and good that they've recast Elly. I remember the first girl was utterly horrendous.

Thats the only downside as id always hoped for some Roo and Martha screentime..

Definitely Neighbours' gain though. Good actress. Unlike the original Elly, i was only 12 when she was last in it but remember saying i could act better!
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    Although Martha (or Martyr as she was called on these forums) was an annoying character, I am looking forward to seeing Jodi on Neighbours - and it's great that they are finally bringing in a genuine relation of Karl and Susan's - not like Nate who only has the most tenuous of connection to them!