NEIGHBOURS Spoilers, Spoilers And More Spoilers

Comments

• tompson twinstompson twins Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    I actually dont mind seeing Elle and Riley getting together, also you might see Ollie getting jealous.

I thought David Hoflin(Oliver) was suppose to be leaving???

what happened in todays oz episode?

ollie and carmella were house hunting lol
    he wants something he can do up
    as if he s going to be around that much :D or will he??
    I dont mind them getting back together , just get on with it
    no more hanging out storylines :mad: for months on end
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont want Carmy and Ollie together, esp since what happened between them and then him and Elle business

I dont want to see Rach/Ringo together or in scenes together, she's all over him lol

I am annoyed that we havent see no scenes of Ringo/Carmella, or even them talking about one another

Does Ringo seem over her?, i mean like he still likes her but is getting on with his life
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how long is it in the UK before we see Lou and Andy, want to make sure I don't miss this!
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    probabley in september
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should be next week, i saw an article on them in Inside soap on wednesday (i think it was that magazine)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Isnt Susan married to Karl again? Why is her surname Kinski in that list?

I think she decided to keep the Kinski name for the sake of Rachel & Zeke - I seem to recall there was even a scene where Rachel, Zeke & Susan tried to convince Karl to change *his* name to Kinski too!
  • PaulS67PaulS67 Posts: 12,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    Should be next week, i saw an article on them in Inside soap on wednesday (i think it was that magazine)

I think its a week on Monday

It aired in Oz on June 14th, todays episode on BBC aired on June 8th in Oz
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    whats wrong with pepper any ideas guys?
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    I think she decided to keep the Kinski name for the sake of Rachel & Zeke - I seem to recall there was even a scene where Rachel, Zeke & Susan tried to convince Karl to change *his* name to Kinski too!

Actually they decided to be called the Kinski-Kennedys or Kennedy-Kinskis...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member
    If you look at the end credits it will show what her surname is. I think it says 'Kinski'.
    Forum Member
    Kavy wrote: »
    whats wrong with pepper any ideas guys?

Oz or UK pace?

UK pace- she is getting over Mary and all that stuff.

Oz pace- She hasn't gone for her regular check ups for cervical cancer. Although she will be regretting it as she finds out she has cervical dysplaysia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    Hey,
    I'm back ! Haven't posted in a while because i was about 8 episodes behind. I've finally caught up, but i still have to watch today's episode! So how is everyone, tell me all the spoilers i've missed. I have spoiler withdrawl symptoms ! lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    victoria19 wrote: »
    Oz or UK pace?

UK pace- she is getting over Mary and all that stuff.

Oz pace- She hasn't gone for her regular check ups for cervical cancer. Although she will be regretting it as she finds out she has cervical dysplaysia.

ahh sorry i was meant to say Oz! oh no! i like pepper!!! i was just wondering i read she hadnt been and that the doctor wanted her back...but wasnt sure whats wrong!

Thanks!::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Ella07 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I'm back ! Haven't posted in a while because i was about 8 episodes behind. I've finally caught up, but i still have to watch today's episode! So how is everyone, tell me all the spoilers i've missed. I have spoiler withdrawl symptoms ! lol :D

Hi Ella,

If it's spoilers you want, check Victoria's posts. She's a Neighbours spoiler machine......spoilers left, right and center:D

My thanks to all those who post info. And welcome back Ella( the original spoiler ):cool:
    Forum Member
    blotto wrote: »
    Hi Ella,

If it's spoilers you want, check Victoria's posts. She's a Neighbours spoiler machine......spoilers left, right and center:D

My thanks to all those who post info. And welcome back Ella( the original spoiler ):cool:

Ahh, thanks. I'm off to nfans for a rummage through the spoiler forum :D
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UK pace!!

Is Paul faking the Amnesia? Or has he really forgotten everything?
    Forum Member
    UK pace!!

Is Paul faking the Amnesia? Or has he really forgotten everything?

Paul really does have amnesia!!
    Forum Member
    Ella07 wrote: »
    Hey,

Welcome back Ella!!!

There are loads of spoilers so enjoy reading them!!
    Forum Member
    Coming Up

Monday 3rd September - Episode 5290
    Pepper's terrified to learn she has cervical dysplaysia. After being knocked unconscious by Rebecca, Richard is taken to hospital tonight. When his condition takes a turn for the worse, Rebecca is informed that Richard's living on borrowed time and desperately needs a kidney transplant if he hopes to survive. She puts her foot down when her youngest son, Declan, offers to donate his own!

Tuesday 4th September - Episode 5292
    Oliver plans to keep his father alive to face justice. Miranda struggles with Steve's casual parenting approach as Riley prepares to leave. Tormented by visions of leaving someone to die in the Lassiter's fire, Paul visits a psychiatrist, who advises him to find out what really happened that fateful night. But Elle urges her dad to leave skeletons from the past firmly in the closet.

Wednesday 5th September - Episode 5293
    Mickey is manipulated by lawyer Tim as Kirsten sets Ned up for a fall.Oliver donates his kidney to Richard, but does he have a secret motive? Carmella nobly begs Elle to give Oliver another chance.

Thursday 6th September - Episode 5294
    Furious Janae steps into a trap when Kirsten appears to be rekindling the flame with Ned. Frazer decides to become a house-hubby so they can have kids. Riley asks Elle out but she can only offer friendship. Blue Heelers star Jane Allsop makes an appearance in Erinsborough as top barrister Diana Murray. The legal eagle agrees to step in at the new Rebecchi Cammeniti law firm when Rosie has to leave Ramsay Street suddenly to visit her ailing grandmother in Italy.

Friday 7th September - Episode 5295
    Janae's behaviour leads angry Mickey to support Kirsten.Things go from bad to worse for the pair when the police turn up and issue Janae with an official caution for threatening Kirsten! Bridget is determined to prove she's one of the boys on the footy field. Pepper's procedure goes well but she struggles with the ban on sex.

Monday 10th September - Episode 5296
    Humiliation and loneliness drive Kirsten over the edge. Riley helps Bridget realise what she's risking in her feud with Miranda. Sneaky Susan seeks golf tips from Lou, but Karl is wise to her game.

Tuesday 11th September - Episode 5297
    Fleeing Kirsten risks Mickey's life. Bridget's need to prove she's better than the boys almost ends in tragedy on the school abseiling excursion. Hapless Steve undoes all his good work to convince Riley he's a natural vet.

Wednesday 12th September - Episode 5298
    Janae's compassion brings Kirsten back from the brink. Miranda makes a breakthrough with Bridget, while Rebecca guesses the cause of Declan and Bridget's squabbles. Oliver fears Carmella's making choices that may harm their baby.

Thursday 13th September - Episode 5299

Shattered Paul remembers Gus's murder and confesses to the police. Adam gets off to a bad start on his first day. Frazer and Rosie clash over how to spend his compo payout.

Friday 14th September - Episode 5300
    Paul's revelation shatters his relationship with Rebecca. Plucky Rebecca starts work for Rosie and Toadie.
    Forum Member
    This was posted on Benjamin Harts myspace- its from DNA magazine:
    “I’m a big believer in dreams. I’m a big believer in ink. I’m covered, but I want more.” In early 2007, stunning actor Benjamin Hart appeared on posters around Melbourne as Channel Ten announced “Neighbours Gets a Tattoo”. And not just any old tattoo – if you look closer at the work on Benjamin’s body, you’ll learn a lot about him. “My ink is a big part of who I am.” Benjamin admits. “I have written on my chest the words ‘sticks and stones’ which means exactly what it says. It means I’ve continued on with my life the way I want to. I have another tattoo up the inside of my arm that says ‘What is life if you cannot dream’, a quote from the philosopher Kahlil Gibran who wrote The Prophet. I believe in dreaming, and think a man without his dreams is poor. It doesn’t matter what you dream, your dreams are everything. Whether it’s to buy a car or to be an astronaut, whatever it is, dreaming is what keeps your life from being mundane.” Benjamin’s life is anything but mundane. As a model he’s strutted the catwalk for some of the biggest names in the industry, and appeared in film clips with the likes of Madonna, the Spice Girls and the woman who can be thanked for helping to bring Benjamin to Australia, Dannii Minogue. While he credits modelling with providing him with opportunities to travel the world and work with incredible people, acting has always been his first love, and after making his debut in the UK series Hollyoaks, this year Benjamin appears in his first feature film. Benjamin plays the title role in the upcoming movie Mr Right opposite James Lance who recently appeared in Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antionette. He says it’s a funny film with a poignant message. “It’s a film about love, and how we all go round and round in circles and sometimes what we want is right beneath our nose, it’s just a question of admitting it’s what’s right for you. It’s a fantastic story.” While his character Lars sleeps with both men and women, Benjamin says he isn’t convinced he’s bisexual. “I think inside truly he is gay, but he’s a desperate character and he will sleep with anyone just for material means. He’s everything you wouldn’t want in a boyfriend or a lover, he’s a money and man-thieving moll, and he was fantastic to play.” As well as being incredibly sexy, Benjamin has a wicked sense of humour, and the ability to laugh at himself. When I suggest an ad he did for Eden Water, filmed entirely underwater, is a little Zoolander, Benjamin does a perfect Ben Stiller. “‘I was a merman!’ I love Zoolander, it’s one of my favourite films of all time. Actually, that ad was one of the best things I ever did. I spent three days in a diving tank in Budapest, learning to scuba and take direction underwater, and the result was amazing.” Then there was the international campaign for Diet Coke, which saw him in the kind of action that would raise the blood pressure of most DNA readers. “It was all basically wearing no clothes, getting covered in oil and tipping the bottle and looking like I was having an orgasm while I was swallowing!” he laughs. Modelling also introduced Benjamin to the Spice Girls before anyone knew who they were. Appearing as one of the policemen in the Wannabe film clip, Benjamin confesses that the first 150 times he heard the song during filming, he didn’t see the potential. “I remember another model and I looked at each other and went ‘Oh, these loud mouthed girls are going to get nowhere, this song just drives you mental.’ What did we know? A few weeks later it goes to number one and stays there for 10 weeks. I eat my words! But those girls were full on. They never changed, they were always hungry for it and I’ve got such respect for that.” When asked about working with Madonna on her clip for Drowned World, Benjamin says a very strange thing – that he was relieved that he didn’t get to spend any time with her. Then he explains himself. “We didn’t really get to hang with her, and I’m glad because she’s an icon of my childhood. She’s the one person in the world I’ve never really been that keen on meeting because she scared me. I think when you have something that’s iconic, you don’t want to burst the bubble. I have met her since, funnily enough, and I was so nervous I didn’t hang about to have enough of a conversation to ruin it. I’m quite happy with her being a legend.” Benjamin says his favourite video experience to date has been filming ‘You Won’t Forget About Me’ with close friend Dannii Minogue. Benjamin and Dannii bonded more than seven years ago during a weekend in Amsterdam where she was playing in one of his friend’s clubs. “We’d both just split up with someone and so we were like ‘Right – the singles’ weekend!’ We had the best time and we’ve not really left each other’s sides since.” It was this desire to keep each other close by that led to Benjamin landing his role in Neighbours after Dannii insisted on him meeting the show’s casting director Jan Russ, the woman who discovered Kylie, Jason and so many more. “I was on my way back to the UK and went to see Jan on the way to the airport with my bags. She put me on tape, introduced me to the show’s executive producer, I got in a cab and ten minutes down the road, they called and said they were going to write a part for me and I had to be back in a month. It was such a rollercoaster.” Like so many in England, Benjamin had grown up addicted to the Aussie soap, and says he still finds it bizarre to be on Ramsay Street. “I remember on my first day going “Oh my god! I’m standing on Madge Bishop’s driveway!” it was just too surreal. Every time I walk down that street I can shut my eyes and have memories of the music I was listening to, the girls and the guys I was hanging out with at school, and the day Scott and Charlene got married, I constantly have surreal moments like that.” Benjamin says there’s also a thrill to be had from working with some of the actors he grew up watching. “Ian Smith who plays Harrold is just an absolute legend and a lovely guy. He’s such a professional, and he’s taught me a hell of a lot which I will take with me. He and Ryan Moloney who plays Toady, and Carla Bonner have been an absolute pleasure to work with.” Benjamin says he has fallen in love with Australia, and is thrilled to have another Australian project – a comedy for Fox - lined up when his role in Neighbours comes to an end. “Australia rocks. It has the rock, and it rocks. I love it. I can definitely see myself being here more permanently down the track.” While Australia has become a home away from home, Benjamin admits there are some things he misses in the UK, particularly his best friend, DJ Steve Pitron. “We keep in touch through emails, and his fantastic podcasts keep me going if there’s ever a moment when I miss London or I miss Ibiza. Music has such a vast effect on my life. If I’m being cranky and feeling low, it’s nothing that a Steve Pitron set can’t sort out.” Here’s to music, dreams, and seeing a lot more of this Mr Right in Australia in the years to come.
    Forum Member
    Heres an interview I just realised I forgot to post with David Hoflin:
    You Asked... David Hoflin
    The Neighbours actor answers your questions

Which storyline has been the most enjoyable to film and why?
    Chloe
    For me, the best was when (my character) Oliver first met his mother, Rebecca. It was something that was emotionally challenging to act out, and it showed the more human side to Oliver's character.

If you were stuck on an island, who would you rather be with - Carmella or Elle?
    Blake
    That's easy! Carmella, hands down. Elle's skin would burn far too easily, and I don't know if I could be bothered hunting for aloe vera on the island.

Who's the funniest Neighbours cast member?
    Tallulah
    It's a toss-up between Matty "Werky" Werkmeister (Zeke) and Ian Smith (Harold). They have totally different senses of humour, but are equally hilarious.

Do you wear contacts, or are your eyes really that blue?
    Lana
    No, I don't wear contact lenses. I must admit, I've always wanted glasses, though. I think it makes people look more intelligent and I need all the help I can get with that!

How does it fell, kissing two of your castmates?
    Melissa
    Interesting... honestly though, there's so much going on around me when the kissing scenes are filmed that it's really difficult to concentrate. But hey, there are worse jobs!

What's been your most embarrassing moment on set?
    Rebekah
    Nat Blair and I were shooting a scene on location where she was supposed to run and jump on me. So, of course, I told her to run at me full-pelt and, in doing so, Nat tripped and bowled me right over. I didn't feel like such a manly man after that...

When your Neighbours contract ends, will you work in Australia or go overseas?
    Chloe
    I'm not sure at this stage. I'd love to do both but, the way the industry is, I'll be happy to work anywhere.

Do you have a girlfriend and what do you look for in girls?
    Jamal
    I'm single. Actually, I'm not really sure what I look for, I guess you just know it when you see it.

I love your character on the show! Have you always wanted to act?
    Christine
    I've been acting since I was 10. It's always been a part of my life and hopefully always will be.

Is Neighbours the only show you've starred in?
    Joanne
    When I was younger, I shot a TV series called Ocean Girl for four years. Following that, I moved up to Sydney for the ABC series Head Start, then I went up to Queensland to do the film Swimming Upstream.

Who are your role models?
    Skye
    In terms of inspirational actors, I really admire Ed Harris, Robert Duvall and Diane Keaton. But my biggest role model would have to be Eric Clapton. He's a genius!
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the articles :)
  • TungstenTungsten Posts: 2,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why hasn't Elle told Paul he then got married and divorced to Chrissie Alessi, and had kids with her?
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    victoria19 wrote: »
    Heres an interview I just realised I forgot to post with David Hoflin:

Is this from Inside Soap?? Do you know which issue?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Edited to say - not Inside Soap, was from Australian magazine TV week
This discussion has been closed.