Barcelona Vs Real Madrid !!!! Who will win !!!!

124»

Comments

• DirtyBarrySpeedDirtyBarrySpeed Posts: 1,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the chimp wrote: »
    I dont give a damn, I'll be watching Leicester v Forest.
    I watched the last 15 after the Forest match and Barca by that point were taking the p***, disgusting kick at Messi by a deservedly red carded Ramos.

Spot the contradiction.
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spot the contradiction.
    There isnt one :confused: I watched the Forest match and the B v M match kicked off 15 minutes later therefore finished 15 minutes later..... Hardly need to be a mathematical genius to work that one out, if they had kicked off at the same time I wouldnt have seen any of it because as I said in my first post..... I didnt give a damn.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There isnt one :confused: I watched the Forest match and the B v M match kicked off 15 minutes later therefore finished 15 minutes later..... Hardly need to be a mathematical genius to work that one out, if they had kicked off at the same time I wouldnt have seen any of it because as I said in my first post..... I didnt give a damn.

You don't give a damn but used up 15 whole minutes of your life to watch something you don't give a damn about?

You don't give a damn but continue to post in Barcelona related threads knocking them?

I think you give more of a damn than you are letting on.
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't give a damn but used up 15 whole minutes of your life to watch something you don't give a damn about?

You don't give a damn but continue to post in Barcelona related threads knocking them?

I think you give more of a damn than you are letting on.
    TBH I only flicked over because Forest had lost and I didnt want to see our local rival gloating and it was the only other football on, you might like I'm a celebrity but I'm not too fussed myself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH I only flicked over because Forest had lost and I didnt want to see our local rival gloating and it was the only other football on, you might like I'm a celebrity but I'm not too fussed myself.

Stop being a hypocrite and admit you do give a damn.
  • celesticelesti Posts: 25,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to chimp, I watch pretty much any live game that's on TV and can honestly say I couldn't give a crap about the result 9 times out of 10.
  • MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know how the so called "Special one" reacted to the defeat. I watched the game and Barca were awesome but I didn't get to see any interviews afterwards?
  • Cantona07Cantona07 Posts: 56,910
    Forum Member
    Malbren wrote: »
    Anyone know how the so called "Special one" reacted to the defeat. I watched the game and Barca were awesome but I didn't get to see any interviews afterwards?

He wasnt happy but played it down as you would expect.
  • MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    He wasnt happy but played it down as you would expect.

Ah right, no rant then. Not often a team of his get destroyed in that manner so just wondered how he would be in the interview afterwards. Ok cheers.