Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of something Kanye would say
  • Options
    Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    You need to have a read about things Scientology teaches, it actually suppresses creative and analytical thinking.

It's actually the complete opposite. And no I'm not one.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Really? They teach things that prevent you from having a critical look at Scientology itself. It distorts the way you look at things. Just like any religion and its dogmas.
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next person to be interviewed in years to come...Suri Cruise. :o

It'd be pretty interesting to see if she's on par with these Smith kids and the subject of Scientology & life with her famous movie-star father.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Next person to be interviewed in years to come...Suri Cruise. :o

It'd be pretty interesting to see if she's on par with these Smith kids and the subject of Scientology & life with her famous movie-star father.

Surely her mum took her away before they could 'brainwash' her?
  • Options
    The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No it's not. Do you know anything about auditing and the TRs or are you just repeating some PR piece?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ba Na Na wrote: »
    Surely her mum took her away before they could 'brainwash' her?

Yes she got Suri out because the proper brainwashing starts at six for kids. Katie is now a 'suppressive person' and Suri would be PTS (potential trouble source). As a Scientologist in good standing, Tom should be disconnecting completely the way his older children did with Nicole.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Remember, they're 14 and 16.

The Scientology teachings the Smiths inflicted on their kids include the belief that children are only adults in smaller bodies. Children must work or else they're considered to be freeloaders on their family.

If you want to see the real side of Scientology, have a look at this interview with Mimi Faust who was put out on the street at 13 by this 'religion'.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/51293/20141119/love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-cast-mimi-faust-forgiving-after-mother-abandoned-her-for-scientology-video.htm
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Dove wrote: »
    Yes she got Suri out because the proper brainwashing starts at six for kids. Katie is now a 'suppressive person' and Suri would be PTS (potential trouble source). As a Scientologist in good standing, Tom should be disconnecting completely the way his older children did with Nicole.

I wondered why there have been no pictures of him and Suri in the press. Before they spilt there were almost daily pictures of him, Katie and Suri. I don't see him as leaving Suri with no contact in the way that Nicole was treated. But if he believes so strongly in Scientology then as you mentioned, its one of their ways.

I bet he does see her, privately so as not to upset his fellow Scientology friends. He wont practice what he expects others to do (I don't wish him to not have contact with Suri but it seems there is one rule for him and another rule for others in the cult).

Dove, I've read your posts in the past, all interesting stuff on Scientology and very disturbing. Didn't one of the leaders step done a while ago? His mother was Ann Archer, has he actually left?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Since jaden recently expressed his desire to have his penis removed when he turns 18, nothing really shocks me about these two anymore.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I wondered why there have been no pictures of him and Suri in the press. Before they spilt there were almost daily pictures of him, Katie and Suri. I don't see him as leaving Suri with no contact in the way that Nicole was treated. But if he believes so strongly in Scientology then as you mentioned, its one of their ways.

I bet he does see her, privately so as not to upset his fellow Scientology friends. He wont practice what he expects others to do (I don't wish him to not have contact with Suri but it seems there is one rule for him and another rule for others in the cult).

Dove, I've read your posts in the past, all interesting stuff on Scientology and very disturbing. Didn't one of the leaders step done a while ago? His mother was Ann Archer, has he actually left?

Cruise is a passionate believer though. I know an ex-member who was always catching colds even though Scientologists are supposed to never get sick and she was told the reason was because she was keeping in contact with her mother who had been labelled as PTS.

Ann Archer's son is Tommy Davis, who was cult spokesman for several years and favourite punchbag for Anonymous since he could always provide lulz. It has been claimed anyone who works closely to the top is a literal punchbag for David Miscavige and Tommy's predecessor in the role, Mike Rinder, has said he was beaten on occasion.

Tommy is now Thomas Davis and sells real estate in Texas. Both him and his wife come from wealthy Scientology families and have remained within the 'church' although they have left the Sea Organisation.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vdp2791 wrote: »
    Since jaden recently expressed his desire to have his penis removed when he turns 18, nothing really shocks me about these two anymore.

Another bizarre interview he gave?
    The Dove wrote: »
    The Scientology teachings the Smiths inflicted on their kids include the belief that children are only adults in smaller bodies.

Well that explains the answers they gave! :D
  • Options
    samantha_vinesamantha_vine Posts: 1,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolla_7 wrote: »
    Read about this earlier. I genuinely feel sorry for those kids. Talk about living on another planet. Their parents really have a lot to answer for. I used to like Will Smith. Now, not so much.

Thats a bit silly

You dislike him now because of the way his children are. He can raise his kids how he likes....why would that make you dislike him?
  • Options
    GoldeyfishGoldeyfish Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a bit silly

You dislike him now because of the way his children are. He can raise his kids how he likes....why would that make you dislike him?

Because he hasn't been a parent to these kids..
    He hasn't given them any boundaries, or education
  • Options
    lolla_7lolla_7 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Thats a bit silly

Because he is hindering the start his children have in life? His children have no idea of the real world. You might argue that with their fame and fortune that doesn't matter. However, the sweeping, bizarre and untrue statements his children make show that they are growing up without a proper education. In my eyes, that is terrible. Good actor? Yes. Good parent? Questionable.
  • Options
    GoldeyfishGoldeyfish Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's actually a bit sad :-(
    By not being a parent and placing boundaries routines and education..
    He's neglected the children's emotional needs..
    They've no grounding in the real world and it's the parents fault! (Scientology)