Options

Diablo 3

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    This gives me an idea to try out Diablo 3. Been hearing a lot from this.
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Finally got it at a good price in ASDA. It has been good so far and very detailed and atmospheric.
  • Options
    fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patch 1.04 due before September, fixing a load of stuff.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923456/104_Systems_Preview-8_10_2012
    (break downs for each class, and stuff on legendaries on main page, http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patch 1.04 is a week early!

It's live now in the US, and the EU starts patching 4am 22nd August.

Full patch notes
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/blog/5691275/
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've been thinking about using my gamestation credit to buy this, I have put it off for ages now. but when I last looked at the current news for diablo 3 on gaming sites it seems everyone is slating it and hoping that they include something good for the next updates. there appears to be a real backlash which almost seems contrary to the atmosphere on its initial release.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I downloaded the starter edition yesterday. I am going to play this and if I like it buy the full game. If not I will delete it and move on. The reviews for this game are mixed so I think best thing is to try it myself
  • Options
    Trash ManTrash Man Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I'm still playing this on a regular basis and still enjoying it very much. I must admit though that since they announced the 1.0.5 patch details, that it seems a little pointless playing until the patch hits. What with the new item drops and so on. No one is buying legendary items at the moment. Still got plenty of paragon levels to get though.

Anyone else on here still playing?
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i play once a while, for few mins, then i leave. got bored
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1.0.5 is out today, going to play it for a few days and probably stop till the next patch if past history is anything to go by.
  • Options
    Trash ManTrash Man Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    fluffed wrote: »
    1.0.5 is out today, going to play it for a few days and probably stop till the next patch if past history is anything to go by.

I've been trying to get the first key for about 2 hours now. Damn thing won't drop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm enjoying this patch. Monster power means you can tweak the game how you like it, and pretty much anyone can finish inferno now without the million of deaths it took previously.
  • Options
    BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trash Man wrote: »
    I've been trying to get the first key for about 2 hours now. Damn thing won't drop.

Key only drops if you have 5 stacks of Nephalem valour. It dropped for my first try, on Monster Power 1.

The fact you can't play with Monster power in public games sucks. Blizzard are still making mistakes with this game.
  • Options
    Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Key are you talking about?
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    I've been looking at the patch notes and they're one big buff to the classes (which is hugely typical for Blizzard, that decide to take the game in a whole new direction seemingly on a whim).

It's why I've no time for them any more. I enjoyed Diablo 3 but it wasn't a patch on D2.