Options

EE strange wedding party

haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who were all the extras at the wedding? The 2 younger men and the woman with long brown hair :confused: Just who were they supposed to be?

Comments

• Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now be nice. Denise and Patrick aren't extras.
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Extras annoy the hell out of me.

All they do is sit there at the back of the screen and tap each other while saying "Watermelon, rhubarb."
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They looked like they'd just walked out of a modelling agency, taken a wrong turn and ended up in the Vic. :D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Extras annoy the hell out of me.

All they do is sit there at the back of the screen and tap each other while saying "Watermelon, rhubarb."

:D "Watermelon, rhubarb, Phwoar, Phil Mitchell..."
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    They looked like they'd just walked out of a modelling agency, taken a wrong turn and ended up in the Vic. :D

Tell me about it. One of them was seriously hot. :blush:
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I wondered who they were and all, poor Sharon and Phil they had to bring in a couple of randoms off the street because most of their family gave the wedding the thumbs down!
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe they work at The Albert given their age profile because I can't fathom any other reason why they'd have been selected, surely a couple of middle aged types would have suited better.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I though they were they Sharon's bar staff from the Albert
  • Options
    Mokey76Mokey76 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I do find it odd when they have random extras at weddings and funerals, but don't have regular characters who would more likely be there.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I wondered who they were and all, poor Sharon and Phil they had to bring in a couple of randoms off the street because most of their family gave the wedding the thumbs down!

...and they only have one friend each, and one of them's Shirley, and the other seemed to be working whilst her husband was sat down stuffing his face.:D
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of them looked like Thomas Law
  • Options
    Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really get why Patrick and Denise where there. Denise in particular is no fan of Phil but I suppose she had to be there to create tension with ian
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I wondered who the woman with long brown hair was! I thought I'd missed a scene with her in. She's very good looking. There were other extras just to add to the "friends" of Phil and Sharon who don't have many!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    i loved how the lovely Tracey Barmaid got a place at the top table :D
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i loved how the lovely Tracey Barmaid got a place at the top table :D

Wasn't there only one table? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    I found the selectIon of guests to be rather odd. The fact that there was one table to accommodate about 20 people was also totally unrealistic.

And Linda working her ass off all day with Mick just sitting at the table filling his face
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    MacandMe wrote: »
    I found the selectIon of guests to be rather odd. The fact that there was one table to accommodate about 20 people was also totally unrealistic.

And Linda working her ass off all day with Mick just sitting at the table filling his face

I don't know why Linda still wants to be friends with Sharon after Sharon blabbed about Dean kissing her! Worse still Sharon said Linda kissed Dean and not the other way around. I wonder who will be blamed when Dean rapes Linda.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I don't know why Linda still wants to be friends with Sharon after Sharon blabbed about Dean kissing her! Worse still Sharon said Linda kissed Dean and not the other way around. I wonder who will be blamed when Dean rapes Linda.

Exactly. She totally twisted it to make it look like it was all down to Linda, and I also can't understand why they are still friends. I certainly wouldn't be her chief bridesmaid if she'd done that to me.

I think Nancy will blame her Mum, which is awful, but would make sense based on what she was told by Sharon. I think she'll assume her Mum has been having an affair the whole time, and will think she's lying about the rape. I'm interested to see how Mick reacts when he finds out.
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I found it more odd Shirley ended up at the table I mean seriously as if
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    ritchie2yk wrote: »
    I found it more odd Shirley ended up at the table I mean seriously as if

This. When everyone kept saying to her "You don't have to go down there, you can sit this out, etc.", I thought they meant working behind the bar, especially because she then went down and started working behind the bar. Why on earth would either Phil or Sharon ask her to the dinner? Unless Phil genuinely didn't see the marriage going that far, I guess.
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Who were all the extras at the wedding? The 2 younger men and the woman with long brown hair :confused: Just who were they supposed to be?

Phil had absolutely no friends there at all!!!!

The writers need to give the bloke some mates.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    Phil had absolutely no friends there at all!!!!

The writers need to give the bloke some mates.

Shirley was his only friend, the only one who put up with him. Hopefully not for much longer.:)
  • Options
    IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't so much bother me that Mick was eating while Linda was serving as he had a seat and was clearly invited, more that Johnny, Nancy, Whitney and Lee were all there and dressed for that very purpose and should have been serving the food etc. I know Linda owns The Vic, but she was Maid of Honour and you don't expect the MOH to be filling that role!

And Shirley being at the table was just bizarre. Sharon can't stand Shirley, and it's not like Phil would have invited her.

Then there were the likes of Dot missing, who did have her own dramas, but it didn't look like there were spare seats. Also most of the people at the stag and hen parties were missing, which struck me as slightly odd.
  • Options
    axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where was Denny? I don't remember seeing him at the reception or did I miss something.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    axl rose wrote: »
    Where was Denny? I don't remember seeing him at the reception or did I miss something.

He was there, dont know where he was when eveyone was at the table.