Options

You get the face you deserve?

MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
Forum Member
✭✭
Have you ever noticed that people often have faces that resemble their personality?

Start with Linda.....for a non smoker she has the worse smoker lip lines you could see for someone her age......guess its due to all the pursing her lips in anger?

Sam...coming out in boils...its the badness?

Ollie...Bambi like?

Liz..shrewlike?

Comments

• Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim...beetroot?
  • Options
    hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Jim...beetroot?

lol he can get red faced
  • Options
    yawalloperyawalloper Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    Luisa...big nostrils to help her breathe whilst having a full mouthful.

:blush:
  • Options
    Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They say you get the face you deserve by 40? Or some age like that. Can't remember the exact saying. ;-)

But I don't think your voice always represents your personality. Luisa has a sweet girly voice (in my opinion) but she's not exactly Miss Sweety Pie in personality. ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    yawalloper wrote: »

:o:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool:
  • Options
    MilhauseMilhause Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yawalloper wrote: »

Gawd....everytime I see someone with big nostrils now..;-)
  • Options
    BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »
    Luisa has a sweet girly voice

Of all the things I've read describing her voice that isn't one of them. I suggest some warm soapy water and a damp cloth & for goodness sake never put anything smaller than a coffee table in you ear :p
  • Options
    Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Having read your thoughts about the people in the Big Brother house, I wonder if anyone on this website is perfect? Don't forget, Linda is in her 50's, let me know - if you are in your 50's - you don't have lines. I have taken in that her husband died after 26 years of marriage, she has no children to go to, and she was on benefits before she went into the house. I think I would have lines on my face too!!!
  • Options
    BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    "Having read your thoughts about the people in the Big Brother house, I wonder if anyone on this website is perfect? Don't forget, Linda is in her 50's, let me know - if you are in your 50's - you don't have lines. I have taken in that her husband died after 26 years of marriage, she has no children to go to, and she was on benefits before she went into the house. I think I would have lines on my face too!!!"

...So (and think about this) wouldn't you think she would be grateful about having a second chance and not be riddled with such bitterness and hatred?
    She is vile. Life is too short for god's sake!